iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

ahgui99

Reaction score
spammed all my 115 gems to get tifa glove.... only got one 5*... freaking suay :(

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
spammed all my 115 gems to get tifa glove.... only got one 5*... freaking suay :(

OMG... yy????? u should tahan..... the lighting event coming soon.. her 5* is even better.. can hit flying enemies also...... so land or air, can also use her.. event if u nv tio her advertised 5*, the next featured 5* is a gun which SB gives party haste+shellga...... meanwhile tifa gloves can onli hit land enemies.... u should haf save the mythrils~~~~~

ahgui99

Reaction score
OMG... yy????? u should tahan..... the lighting event coming soon.. her 5* is even better.. can hit flying enemies also...... so land or air, can also use her.. event if u nv tio her advertised 5*, the next featured 5* is a gun which SB gives party haste+shellga...... meanwhile tifa gloves can onli hit land enemies.... u should haf save the mythrils~~~~~

Arghhhh i shd have ask here first before i spam.... i tot lightning event not so soon :(

Now i feel like quitting... :(

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
Arghhhh i shd have ask here first before i spam.... i tot lightning event not so soon :(

Now i feel like quitting... :(

by right should be soon BUT maybe DENA chu pattern and change the order lar. nobody knows for sure lar. No need quit lar, up till now, u no lighting weapon also can handle rite~, nvm lar. juz do the $1.28 draw(if u willing to spend lar) and start to gather mythril now. 15 mythril draw I'm sure u can accumulate de lar .

ahgui99

Reaction score
by right should be soon BUT maybe DENA chu pattern and change the order lar. nobody knows for sure lar. No need quit lar, up till now, u no lighting weapon also can handle rite~, nvm lar. juz do the $1.28 draw(if u willing to spend lar) and start to gather mythril now. 15 mythril draw I'm sure u can accumulate de lar .

I dun spend one... damn emo now.... hahahaha
can handle most... usually its the last few dungeon of events cannot clear.... only got a few natural 5*...

Ciccio

Master Member
Reaction score
can handle most... usually its the last few dungeon of events cannot clear.... only got a few natural 5*...

if the calendar is correct, after sabin/edgar event ends is lightning event le.
maybe u will just be lucky enuff to pull her sword in a few draws.
my frd consecutively 2 $1.28 get 5*. 1 is selphie rod, other is ff4 generic armor.
while i been getting crap so far.

all boils down to luck.

ahgui99

Reaction score
if the calendar is correct, after sabin/edgar event ends is lightning event le.
maybe u will just be lucky enuff to pull her sword in a few draws.
my frd consecutively 2 $1.28 get 5*. 1 is selphie rod, other is ff4 generic armor.
while i been getting crap so far.

all boils down to luck.

Looks like i can kiss my a$$ goodbye to her sword.... my luck is super sai.... :(

SofaKing

Reaction score
Save for lightning's banner, then for tellah/golbez.

Starting from golbez's banner, u have increased rate of getting 5* for every non 5 star Relic u pull.

Playing jap server and i have alot of 5 stars already as a f2p.

Anyway, use this link as a guide to what banner u can expect to be coming and spend ur mythril wisely

http://bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score

though I'm not encouraging u to spend a lot.. but I tink if u spend $1.28 for a chance, its not too bad lar. its not even 2 bucks... my recent invoice from apple came. $1.28*2=2.56 onli.. so u can seriously consider lar. maybe u will get lucky and tio 5* like I tio selphie stick lidat.

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score
Looks like i can kiss my a$$ goodbye to her sword.... my luck is super sai.... :(

Can one bro.
See heng or suay.
Save mithril or like what other bros say.
Use 100 gem draw, sometimes will lucky one.
NPGT, got tifa glove yesterday.

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huh lightning coming soon?
I already hoot 50 mythril for tifa glove liao
Now accumulating again and I only have level 80 plus dungeons to clear
:(

ahgui99

Reaction score
May i try to pia the dungeons... damn lazy to clear.... i only cleared the level 40+ elite dungeons

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
May i try to pia the dungeons... damn lazy to clear.... i only cleared the level 40+ elite dungeons

sooner or later u haf to clear also... u need crystal from elites to break core class de level cap for their RM2. Might as well clear them. And 'shun bian' get mythril and stamina shards.

if i chiu, i will sell all my items and del the game alr :(

u very bad lei. *one punch one kill*

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sooner or later u haf to clear also... u need crystal from elites to break core class de level cap for their RM2. Might as well clear them. And 'shun bian' get mythril and stamina shards.

u very bad lei. *one punch one kill*

lol, i also abit sian riaos :( all the 8x and above elite damn hard to clear. :s13:

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
lol, i also abit sian riaos :( all the 8x and above elite damn hard to clear. :s13:

yup agree.. trash mob abit hard lor.. but 1 small good news is that once u clear 8X elites actually the last 4 stage in IV, difficulty 94,98,102 and 104, they r actually quite easy to handle de. Not say easy like 4X elites but its ot as hard as u expect. so hang on lor. 8x de trash mob, juz bring protectga and cast @ 1st round, then onli use melee to attach, skip over mage de turn, lidat probably u will get full medal for action taken lor.

Ciccio

Master Member
Reaction score
very tempting leh :(
I jin emo seeing all the 4* and 3* :(

if you want character specific 5*, I suggest u hoard ur mythrils until soul break celebration then spam on a banner u like.
chances are u will kena 1 or 2 char specific 5*.

but that char(s) u like anot is another issue la...

Ciccio

Master Member
Reaction score
yup agree.. trash mob abit hard lor.. but 1 small good news is that once u clear 8X elites actually the last 4 stage in IV, difficulty 94,98,102 and 104, they r actually quite easy to handle de. Not say easy like 4X elites but its ot as hard as u expect. so hang on lor. 8x de trash mob, juz bring protectga and cast @ 1st round, then onli use melee to attach, skip over mage de turn, lidat probably u will get full medal for action taken lor.

I love ff4 dungeons.
their bosses mostly (if not all) susceptible to slow.
bring 1 slowga can pwn them gao gao already.

only reason i hate is... darn that pala cecil's RM2

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.