iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Benimaru

Reaction score
I'm playing it too. didn't manage to get 50 Mythrill for 10 rolls. Did a sucide roll 1 by 1 but did not get the buster sword. Jin emo

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I playing too!

how to get gem? buy?

btw is eng version now. all edmw can cum play.

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
I'm playing it too. didn't manage to get 50 Mythrill for 10 rolls. Did a sucide roll 1 by 1 but did not get the buster sword. Jin emo

must ren one and the drop rates are super low...

but 11 rolls for Mythrill guarantees two or more 4 star or higher weapon (at least that's what happens for me during the 2 times i did the 11 roll thingy)

that time when I played the Jap version, I waited almost one year to spend my 65 Mythril and still never get the 5 star weapon, but got other 5 star stuff like weapon and equipment...

xgwei

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just got tifa!! but i didnt managed to get buster sword...
dont wanna spend money too

Benimaru

Reaction score
I'm now on the 2nd last stage... take note that the 3rd and 2nd last boss need range characters. Melee does not work against the boss.

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
I'm now on the 2nd last stage... take note that the 3rd and 2nd last boss need range characters. Melee does not work against the boss.

any idea what is the HP of the boss?

Melee doesn't work as in deals no damage or lesser damage?

I'm using full melee team and would need to grind through the stage if needed...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.