iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

My 1st attempt and almost got roasted. :s13: Luckily I had my P.Cecil & Squall at Lv.99 with enough HP to withstand his damage.

Underestimated him because he was so harmless during the first 1/3. Until when he is down to 1/3 HP left, his Darkness ability kept coming wave after wave.

Somehow still managed to get Champion. :s13:

Am gonna give my MC III Lode to Krile since I have both her SSB Sheepsong & BSB Tomorrow's Promise.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
with Wall + shellga + fire resist accessories, Rubicante's counters even when cloaked only hit for few hundred hp.

can deliberately activate counters and charge up SB v v fast lol

Last edited:

kuehtutu

Reaction score
like that no point leh, all dead only i alive might as well play solo raid easier :o

sidenote major resist accessories really power, ifrit hitting for few hundreds firaja dmg lol

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Brought 2 mages (Rydia + Palom) for Cid Mission.
2 healers + Edward as support.
RW Cid Raines.

Dark Cecil kenna bomb by Rydia and Palom (4x9999 each) both at the same time...
He only managed to do 3-4 actions then K.O liao :s13::s13:

Cid Raines OP :s12:

U++ can use same strategy, except RW Quistis instead :)

Last edited:

kuehtutu

Reaction score
currently tyro and agrias. just gotten gilgamesh to 99.
i used onion knight for RW instead for u++ cos he too many resists :s22:

alot can solo, just takes time, resist acc and leeching skills :D

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
finally mastered Cid Mission for Mote Ifrit :s12:
Synergy is bad (no SBs at all lol)

still one of the most difficult fight ever ... power creep ftw :s13:

Last edited:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

My half-priced Mythril pull. Very satisfied with the stuff I got since am lacking in VII stuff.

Got another BSB, which is always amazing & its for Zack. Maybe my next Lv.99 character. :s13:

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
better save your mythrils.
5 pretty good lucky draws coming before even more awesome anniversary banners.
and then it's time for Cloud's super OP USB

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
better save your mythrils.
5 pretty good lucky draws coming before even more awesome anniversary banners.
and then it's time for Cloud's super OP USB

Yep, will save up till the 2nd Anniversary. No more pulls unless there is another half-priced one (I still get the best mileage on these 25 Mythril banners).

Really like Cait Sith's SSB Moogle Dance, which lowers the Attack, Magic, Defense & Resistance of all enemies by a large amount. And grants major Regen to all allies (I am a sucker for Regen aided abilities.). Might just be a major supporting party member in my future battles.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Lots of Mythril to collect recently, besides the daily login, there are:

10 Mythrils up for trade in Gysahl Exchange.

3 Mythrils daily when you log in during every weekend for the next few weekends.

More Mythrils to collect at the Dawn of a Legend event (I).

New Raid dungeon with Lich (I).

Don't think I will pull anything from the FFI Banner...even though I only have 2 weapons from FFI. :s13:

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
looking through my equipment list, and realized that I only have 7 mediocre BSBs (Cloud, P.Cecil, Beatrix, Auron, Luneth, Hope, WoL), 1 great healer BSB (Y'shtola) and 1 Hope OSB (don't normally use it at all except Multi-Player).

I think you guys, even the newer players, have much better relics than I do :s13:

Guess the only reason I can clear all the Mote dungeons and U++ is because of hones and Shout/SG :s13:
Tyro master race for Nightmare (3 more left to clear).

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
More Mythril to be given away during the Valentine's Day period.

Up to 10 Mythril to be distributed just by logging in from 12 Feb to 16 Feb 2017.

:)

kuehtutu

Reaction score
wah ff1 has one of the easiest u++ recently, didn't read that chaos has resist all but still managed to cm with all holy team with my first try, lucky :s22:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Finally went to attempt the Ultimate & Ultimate+ for Dawn of a Legend.

I thought that Astos at 140 difficulty was harder than the 160 difficulty of Four Fiends. Only cleared Astos at my 3rd attempt because of his cheapshot of Blind followed by Silence, and also my persistance of bringing in two mages of Terra & Krile. :s13:

Four Fiends was easy so long you save up and use your RW on the last Fiend.

I gave the MCIII lode to Hope, since I have his BSB Divine Judgement. Giving priority to those characters with BSB. Still have Firion, Zack, Serah & Minfilia on waitlist...:s13:

kuehtutu

Reaction score
Yea, blind+silence = combo breaker :vijayadmin:

i always give my mc3 to characters with good record materia at lv99, e.g serah, cloud etc but still end up using the same few battleforged, ace striker record materias in the end

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.