iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

kuehtutu

Reaction score
so far my experience was okay, guess it didn't went well for asure7 for his OK though... but it just so happens that i also want some other relics in that banner, so i think it should be fine if i get any.

then again, i will wait it out till they release the relic lists for 2nd ani draw since that ff13 event happens before 2nd ani, should have enough time to compare both events :s12:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Anyone pulling or has pulled on the FFVIII banners? That Malboro Tentacle relic looks really really nice.

I really am trying to resist all temptations until next month. Help...:s13:

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
save up for special events like the past christmas and up-coming anniversary where the lowest guaranteed is a ssb.

even 1/2 price lucky draws guarantees u a ssb and no unique. unique doesnt give bonus stats also. tyro SG is an exception la cos it's really useful :s13:

don't pull during normal on-going weekly events, not really worth it unless u really want something from it, like now i'm in a dilemma whether to pull for cid raines's metamorphose claws from ff13 event just before the anniversary :vijayadmin:

Already have quite a few SSB since they implemented the at least 1 rainbow per 11 draw rule. Wat moi lacking ish BSB, especially healer BSB. :(

So when see any banner got a healer BSB always hand itchy go and pull but didn't get any so far. :(

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Already have quite a few SSB since they implemented the at least 1 rainbow per 11 draw rule. Wat moi lacking ish BSB, especially healer BSB. :(

So when see any banner got a healer BSB always hand itchy go and pull but didn't get any so far. :(

3 half-priced lucky draws coming just before 2nd anniversary... one of which features only curaga-level healer relics (5 BSBs + 13 SSBs).
So your chance of a healer BSB will be 27% per rainbow (v v high!).
That's if nothing changes from Japan ver.

Another one of the lucky draws = 100% BSB

Why so nice?
Because power creep coming... Wall is going to start becoming obselete (for high level battles).

Last edited:

kuehtutu

Reaction score
MP Bahamut boss description write until got dragon got phoenix, end up both difficulties cleared within the first try :s13:

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
MP Bahamut boss description write until got dragon got phoenix, end up both difficulties cleared within the first try :s13:

Reverse-Wall is king here...
Pro/Shellga and Wall don't do anything in this fight :s13:

.... and some people still disband when they don't see any Walls in Multiplayer -_-

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

This was a fun battle with Biggs & Wedge, especially when I used RW Deployment Tactics and seeing all the attacks bounce back to them.

And so another member to level to 99. Seeing that I've recently gotten Zack's BSB & that FFVII event will be in another 2 weeks time, Zack it is. :s13:

kuehtutu

Reaction score
Reverse-Wall is king here...
Pro/Shellga and Wall don't do anything in this fight :s13:

.... and some people still disband when they don't see any Walls in Multiplayer -_-

they just need more assurance lol. i was surprised that apocalypse difficulty got through on the first try though, usually takes more than that :s13:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Getting MCIII crystals are also not that difficult compared to before. Maybe its because the 1st time we were all maxed to Lv.80.

Now we can field a team of Lv.99 plus BSB and RW OSB to boot.

Need to continue to level 99 my Zack & Hope characters. :)

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Getting MCIII crystals are also not that difficult compared to before. Maybe its because the 1st time we were all maxed to Lv.80.

Now we can field a team of Lv.99 plus BSB and RW OSB to boot.

Need to continue to level 99 my Zack & Hope characters. :)

Moi got two Lv99 char with OSB (Lightning and Old man) but still struggling with those difficulty >140 contents. In fact ish cannot even beat any of the 4* mote bosses. Thus always have problem getting MCIII or even those 5* accessories reward. :(

Normally ish moi party cannot last long enough to see all their OSB\SSB kick off to finish the boss off. Those >140 boss always can KO moi char very fast in only 1 or 2 hits before moi can heal, if ganna AoE usually ish confirmed as wipe liao. :(

Not sure ish because lack of BSB (but SSB like quite a few though) or because moi no have many good armor or wat. :(

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Instead of attacking, try to use the 1st few rounds to set up your defence (wall) and support (Power/Magic Breakdown or Full Break).

I always like to cast Regen & if you have native characters that can do that, do it in the 1st round.

I don't really bring in characters purposely for synergy but I do find it helpful to bring equipment that has synergy & elemental resistance if possible.

You might also consider timing when you want to unleash your BSBs. I do it immediately after I am set up to take advantage of the Haste function.

Again, this is my playing style so do try to see what fits your style.

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

Ok, so my finger was itchy so I pressed on The Nightmare Relic Draw banner since it had so much more relics on offer. Cost me 50 Mythril but I saw a Disco Ball! My very 1st OSB so I am very very happy with the draw.

Obviously, my next MCIII character is gonna be Cloud. =:p

And yes, I've gotta slowly build up my Mythril stash till the 2nd Anniversary. No more pulls till then! Or maybe I'll do the half-priced pulls...

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Already switch out the bluff attack with bluff defense (the keeper one) and always use this at first turn. But still getting hit hard. Breaks always bring one fullbreak and another the specific breakdown (Power\magic) liao. But still getting hit damn hard. Especially if boss AoE at first turn, almost everyone will half dead and won't be able to heal them back up fast enough. The next AoE come will kill off at least 3 or more units. :(

kuehtutu

Reaction score
anything with wall followed by shellga and protectga = imbal liao, why u still getting alot of dmg :s22:

the really hard one now is the 6* omega weapon, every turn 2k+ aoe no horse run, ignore def/res. now i also stuck :vijayadmin:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

Did my daily login at 9pm to get my Mythril, then I was thinking why not I do another pull at the Nightmare Banner since I can. So my itchy finger just pressed and I got another Cloud OSB! :s13:

Since I already had quite number of FFVII relics for Synergy, I just combined my Ragnaroks to form a 7-star one.

Very happy with my 4/11 draw tonight, though I'm left with just 22 Mythril. :s13:

Am super excited to haave gotten Agrias BSB and a new SSB for Sabin. Both characters that I really like in the FF series.

Ok, no more pulls for me now. Sorry...=:p

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Finally able to master the CM ...
failed the 1st time round cos didn't bring dispel (the regen negated my damage too much, memento mori wear off and my one and only DPSer die :()
2nd round drop protectga and used a shared one instead

No synergy sucks.. no soulbreaks that i can use
All depending on RNG and RW Quistis' kinky whip :s13:

Hail to the Queen ftw (AOE 2x9999) :s12:

If anything, i think the Cid Mission runs have proven that you actually do not need Wall or even BSBs to beat the event bosses. Just some strategy and make good use of a RW will do, especially now that we have OP RWs like Cid Raines...

Sometimes quite fun to put up 2 mages, both RW and bomb the boss real fast... rather than lifesiphon, lifesiphon, lifesiphon, BSB :s13:

Last edited:

kuehtutu

Reaction score

Did my daily login at 9pm to get my Mythril, then I was thinking why not I do another pull at the Nightmare Banner since I can. So my itchy finger just pressed and I got another Cloud OSB! :s13:

Since I already had quite number of FFVII relics for Synergy, I just combined my Ragnaroks to form a 7-star one.

Very happy with my 4/11 draw tonight, though I'm left with just 22 Mythril. :s13:

Am super excited to haave gotten Agrias BSB and a new SSB for Sabin. Both characters that I really like in the FF series.

Ok, no more pulls for me now. Sorry...=:p

agrias is one of my fav ffrk chars too, after alphinaud.

u will have enough for 2 free pulls up until 2nd anni, unless u can't resist the temptation to pull again till then

Last edited:

kuehtutu

Reaction score
Finally able to master the CM ...
failed the 1st time round cos didn't bring dispel (the regen negated my damage too much, memento mori wear off and my one and only DPSer die :()
2nd round drop protectga and used a shared one instead

No synergy sucks.. no soulbreaks that i can use
All depending on RNG and RW Quistis' kinky whip :s13:

Hail to the Queen ftw (AOE 2x9999) :s12:

If anything, i think the Cid Mission runs have proven that you actually do not need Wall or even BSBs to beat the event bosses. Just some strategy and make good use of a RW will do, especially now that we have OP RWs like Cid Raines...

Sometimes quite fun to put up 2 mages, both RW and bomb the boss real fast... rather than lifesiphon, lifesiphon, lifesiphon, BSB :s13:

yeah, bosss description didn't say anyting about dispelling. in the end i just brute forced my way through

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.