iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
Don't pull the newcomer banners guys! Its a trap!

Have seen online pulls and people are getting like 1/11 or 2/11 all Uniques.

Keep calm & continue saving Mythril.

I did pull on 100 gem for fun. Crap...:s13:

lukestar

Reaction score
Don't pull the newcomer banners guys! Its a trap!

Have seen online pulls and people are getting like 1/11 or 2/11 all Uniques.

Keep calm & continue saving Mythril.

I did pull on 100 gem for fun. Crap...:s13:

It is a NEWCOMER banner after all...so it's good for those who have little to zero synergy from those realms...

...just own the noob dungeons and get myth in the process :D :D :D

I'll probably draw FFXIII, since will have chance of Cid Raines BSB :D

Last edited:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
The ironic thing is, as a newcomer, shouldn't you have access to more powerful stuff like the USBs & OSBs to ease into the game?

Why would you want to give a Noob a Buster Sword when Saint's Cross can do more damage?

Maybe some people crave for a Buster Sword+++

:s13:

lukestar

Reaction score
At that time, that was one of the rare powerful Soul Breaks that deals AOE damage plus blind. Sebeh powerful...then...:s13:

Yeah, that is until the Sephiroth event when he used it back on you with the same graphics you are like "WHAT THE $&()&&*%%#"

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

A much easier boss compared to Rufus & Dark Nation so long as you got fire resistant accessories and proper mitigation.

Seifer also does not dispel your team or haste himself. So that plays a big part, unlike the Rufus fight.

How I wish all the bosses are like that...:D

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

Frustrating frustrating fight. Had to fight this boss a couple of times to get it right.

Doesn't help that I don't have any of Lightning's OSB, USB or BSB so zero realm synergy to take advantage of.

Was very lucky to get Ashe's OSB off after he KO-ed 3 of my team with his Ultimate Gravity nonsense. A win is still a win, & still can Champion, so I'll take it.

Hardest fight among the 3 Rebirth bosses for me.

P.S: After the fight, I realized Shellga is not necessary. And guess what? I only brought Shellga instead of Protectga, making this fight even harder than it is supposed to be. :s13:

lukestar

Reaction score
My FFX half draw...

At least got an Auron BSB...now I wonder if I should draw XIII sia...scary to think of the uniques...

20768241_10154650685861244_7941591903394338944_n.jpg

Mr_Leo

Reaction score
I will pull on FFXIII's newcomer banner for the simple reason that I don't have any of Lightning & Cid Raines BSB.

Yes, I realized there is a high chance of getting Unique Soul Breaks (USB :s13:) but at 25 Mythril, its worth a roll of the dice.

lukestar

Reaction score
I will pull on FFXIII's newcomer banner for the simple reason that I don't have any of Lightning & Cid Raines BSB.

Yes, I realized there is a high chance of getting Unique Soul Breaks (USB :s13:) but at 25 Mythril, its worth a roll of the dice.

Seriously hor...XIII banner give me dupe might actually be better than give me those old uniques man...

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Zero physical lightning relics... cannot do Cloud RW shortcut liao :(
gotta bring full mage team :s13:

MP Nemesis coming... :eek:
gonna see lots of frustration and cockups in MP :s22:

EDIT: Holy-Imperil still works for XII-JS... Pecil can act as sole DPS with USB *phew*

Last edited:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

Attempted Du-lan-han.

Only annoying thing is his Stop attacks. Luckily I equipped Tifa's Earrings & Rikku's Goggles on my main attackers so they continued to whack him.

Only thing was all my healers froze so Ramza died after getting hit after hit after hit...:s13:

Now to Torment myself with the Torment Dungeons.

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any webby/guide to see which banners are worth pulling etc etc ?

moi stopped during cloud's osb.

decided to come back and play abit. lol.

so many new stuff...

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score

so many new stuff...

right now there are 3 banners that are pretty hyped up:

1. FF4 for Edge's USB + 5* water ninja skills that will give v high DPs... + Rosa USB (medica, can spam continuously with Wrath + instant cast + hp 2k stock + magic blink)

2. FF6 for Shadow USB (same as Edge but Dark version, Wrathable, and Instant Cast) and Setzer, Ultimate king of Debuff BSB+USB.. can single handedly stack 4 layers of debuffs

3. FF5 for Crazy SpellBlader Bartz USB/BSB2(enWater)/BSB3(enEarth).. able to proc 8-12 hits of spellblades hitting weakness in one shot with LM2/LMR. USB for Queen of AOE Debuff Faris.... there is also the strongest non-RS +Wind sword in the same banner.

Too many places to spend mythril before the Festival banners.
If short of mythril, save for 30th anniversary banners instead? 4 USB/CSB + 10 BSBs per banner (No more SSBs!)

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

so many new stuff...

Just don't pull on the FF7, 10 & 13 Newcomer Banners unless you really need a lot of the Uniques. :s13:

Mr_Leo

Reaction score

A pretty fun fight Raiding against Nemesis so far.

2nd attempt at it and everyone knew their roles so really went pretty well. I switched to a supporting role with my half-dived Vann & Tyro.

I think I need a bit more courage before I attempt Apex difficulty...:s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.