iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
first event so ghey riaos. need range heroes. sian.

im sporting melee team siolz.

Evil Bunny

Reaction score
finally got Sephiroth already! used these team for range stage :
Rydia, Tyro(harp thunderstrike+heal), Cloud, Wakka, White mage
last stage, replaced wakka and whitemage with Tidus(dark attack) and Tifa

Verghez

Reaction score
one way to prepare for the ranged stages in the sephiroth event is to do elite stage ff iv, underwater pass, to get the light rod for black mage. need to get mastery too.

this stage is tough but will make your ranged stages a breeze.

SofaKing

Reaction score
not sure how to change thread title though. :s13:

Can try PM mod.

Anyway, lvl 40 alr, now planning strategies to master all the elite bosses.. their hp is 2x more than the JP elite bosses, not sure why they do this thou..

AlmightyOnes

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The 'trailer' dont seems to 'trail' me, cause is kinda consists really little to 0 gameplay.

It also kinda looks like FINAL FANTASY ALL THE BRAVEST, which is a really lousy and boring game.
Time will tell though, have a feeling this is just to make a quick buck game using 'final fantasy' name.

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
The 'trailer' dont seems to 'trail' me, cause is kinda consists really little to 0 gameplay.

It also kinda looks like FINAL FANTASY ALL THE BRAVEST, which is a really lousy and boring game.
Time will tell though, have a feeling this is just to make a quick buck game using 'final fantasy' name.

I played the Jap version and quite comfortable with the game...
It's direct with some planning involved... no real push to make u spend (or for me anyway) and you can get the characters if you patiently play (in Jap that is, Eng version seems to be a little more challenging....)

SofaKing

Reaction score

ATB is a brainless game with not strategy involved.. at least this has a tiny little bit of storyline in it where you have the retrieve the records of the various ff titles.

You also get to battle the classic ff bosses (same weakness & strategy), then there are limited skill slot per char (2) and you have to really plan your skill build and eq..

AlmightyOnes

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I played the Jap version and quite comfortable with the game...
It's direct with some planning involved... no real push to make u spend (or for me anyway) and you can get the characters if you patiently play (in Jap that is, Eng version seems to be a little more challenging....)

ATB is a brainless game with not strategy involved.. at least this has a tiny little bit of storyline in it where you have the retrieve the records of the various ff titles.

You also get to battle the classic ff bosses (same weakness & strategy), then there are limited skill slot per char (2) and you have to really plan your skill build and eq..

Wow, thanks. Pretty fast inputs from u guys, ok maybe I give it a try.

AlmightyOnes

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's nostalgic alright.
Not too bad for ff fans, and pretty cool to see some enemies or heroes in 2d sprite.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.