HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Like Tree781Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2017, 01:56 PM   #4891

You Qing Ming issit ask ancestor for more rainbow and disco si boh? Wah liew eh ultra lucky siah.
Apparently, a lot of people have also managed to pull Lamia's Flute with their x11 pull. Well, that's accordingly to their posts on Gamefaqs.

Issit an increased in drop rate? I dunno. I just thank my lucky stars & figure out how to use Eiko wisely.

Last edited by Mr_Leo; 03-04-2017 at 01:58 PM..
Mr_Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 05:03 PM   #4892

sad thing is eiko no record sphere yet
Same thing for Kefta, no RS & no MCIII. I really want to maximize the power of his BSB though.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:13 PM   #4893

my eiko always first to die in nemesis, so i swapped her out
today got full synergy liao so wanted to try cm nemesis, ended up kena f by rng. short of one medal in actions taken to cm becos of aoe slowgassss zzz
fed up with this fight, need a break from this nonsense

kuehtutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 05:52 PM   #4894

as annoying as this fight is
championing this dude is really satisfying...
i'm contemplating about some of the guide videos shown on the ffrkstrategy site, how many actual times did they retry until their final version. i seldom see any characters afflicted with slow while mine is all over the place
Old 03-04-2017, 06:21 PM   #4895

HUAT AH

chicken nugget the 5mil can collect once only, i thought after cm can collect another
trashedbox likes this.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:58 PM   #4896

Taking my time to clear the Nightmare Dungeons...another down. Whew...
Old 04-04-2017, 07:44 AM   #4897
Great Supremacy Member

Cannot beat 180 Nemesis. Don't know ish consider norm or not, when it health reach below 70% it seem to use a very strong AoE that do close to 3K damage (This ish already after keeper wall, protectga and shellga up plus power and magic breakdown) more frequently. Before that it tend to follow the pattern of 1 ST that do 700~800+ damage, 1 lighter AoE that do 700~1K damage, and then that Strong close to 3K damage AoE. So it kind of following this A-B-C pattern, which ish still manageable for moi healers.

But after below 70%. it's pattern seem to change to mainly the strong AoE, then a ST or lighter AoE, then Strong AoE again. Making it very hard to keep up the heal. Make moi start to think does this fight require 2 designated healer with BSB command 2 to AoE heal? Cause ST healing ish definitely not enough, and if only single BSB healer the Command 2 AoE 1K heal also cannot out-heal the strong 3K AoE attack. Especially by then very high chance most of the party already ganna slowed.

The first few round after it use the reduce HP to 1 attack also si pek RNG-ness, really depend on luck that when it finally start to attack it only attack the one already healed up and not the one that still at 1HP, else the fight haven't really started already one or two ish up lorry.

To counter this moi bring a RW with instant heal but this mean moi will lack the burst damage to bring the boss down fast and atm it doesn't seem wise to drag the fight too long.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
Soulhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:36 AM   #4898

100 gem pull on FFIX Banner 2, saw rainbow.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:37 AM   #4899
Master Member

Cannot beat 180 Nemesis. Don't know ish consider norm or not, when it health reach below 70% it seem to use a very strong AoE that do close to 3K damage (This ish already after keeper wall, protectga and shellga up plus power and magic breakdown) more frequently. Before that it tend to follow the pattern of 1 ST that do 700~800+ damage, 1 lighter AoE that do 700~1K damage, and then that Strong close to 3K damage AoE. So it kind of following this A-B-C pattern, which ish still manageable for moi healers.

But after below 70%. it's pattern seem to change to mainly the strong AoE, then a ST or lighter AoE, then Strong AoE again. Making it very hard to keep up the heal. Make moi start to think does this fight require 2 designated healer with BSB command 2 to AoE heal? Cause ST healing ish definitely not enough, and if only single BSB healer the Command 2 AoE 1K heal also cannot out-heal the strong 3K AoE attack. Especially by then very high chance most of the party already ganna slowed.

The first few round after it use the reduce HP to 1 attack also si pek RNG-ness, really depend on luck that when it finally start to attack it only attack the one already healed up and not the one that still at 1HP, else the fight haven't really started already one or two ish up lorry.

To counter this moi bring a RW with instant heal but this mean moi will lack the burst damage to bring the boss down fast and atm it doesn't seem wise to drag the fight too long.
Bring FullBreak + Power Breakdown. Give up magic Breakdown if u don't have extra slots (Wall + Shellga is adequate).
Armageddon is a long-range physical attack that ignores DEF. So Wall is not effective against it.

If you are using Y'shtola as healer, dont use command2. Command1 is much superior.
The bubble will help u cope with healing too.

Dr Mog Teachings RM on Tyro. Mako Might RM on healer.
but i think you may have some problem here since i remember you only have one of those.
u must have some sort of haste+boost (e.g. Shout). You won't be able to catch up w/o haste.

You'll also need Slow-resist accessories. Esp on healer.

Last edited by Asure7; 04-04-2017 at 09:51 AM..
Asure7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 11:15 AM   #4900
Great Supremacy Member

Moi cat priest still Lv60+ nia, so using Vanille (just hit Lv80) or Rosa (Lv99 liao) first.

Mako Might still refuse to pop after countless run with Lv80 Cloud (no have any SB at all). Already double-check has already gotten soldier counter liao, don't know which part screw up, or maybe RNG ish simply RNG. Don't tell moi need to break Cloud to Lv99?

Old 04-04-2017, 01:00 PM   #4901

Completed all the Rose of May events.

Tiamat was not too bad if you are properly equipped. The only nuisance was his Silent Claw which targeted my healers.

Silly me, messed up my RW by selecting Deployment Tactics and I also had activated Yshtola's BSB. So when Tiamat hits me, it was 0. So deflect 0 damage. Cock-a-nathan me...

Luckily I had FFXIII Serah's BSB to tide me over offensively.

Now to think who should I give MCIII to next. Ok, Zidane then...
Old 04-04-2017, 01:04 PM   #4902

100 gem osb
i'll take it
Sebeh ho...Vivi's relic. Fire elemental. One of the top prizes...
Old 04-04-2017, 01:45 PM   #4903
Great Supremacy Member

Why the 100 gem pull so heng? Moi pray more than a year liao to date never pull tio any rainbow from daily or 100 gem one.

Old 04-04-2017, 02:43 PM   #4904

Why the 100 gem pull so heng? Moi pray more than a year liao to date never pull tio any rainbow from daily or 100 gem one.
100g never pull rainbow? U pull since when?
lukestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 04:21 PM   #4905
Great Supremacy Member

Moi started in late Nov\ early Dec 2015 (think after that handphone crashed lose save and have to restart but no pull tio any rainbow so nevermind), have not pulled tio any rainbow ever since first day even from 11 pulls (this is until the new 100% 1 rainbow change a few months ago, then start to see rainbow falling from the sky) Top up a few times in between but never really whaled, just never see rainbow drop before the new rule kick in.

When finally the new 100% 1 rainbow rule kick in, start to whale a bit, but RNG continue to pray moi, though have rainbow ish either unique or SSB, didn't get much BSB.

Daily and 100 gems still the same after the new change. The 100 gems one moi stop pulling around Oct\Nov last year (leemember ish when the Lightning OSB banner announced, so want to save up remaining gems to add to top up to try pull for wifu OSB) as it seem more realistic to just save up to consolidate with future top up to do only 11 pull then to waste them on 100 gem pull.

Daily still continue doing to date, still zero rainbow.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.