HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Like Tree781Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-04-2017, 11:54 AM   #4951

That was what happened. So one character was confused, then that confused guy hit Hien. Then another 3 more got confused. Soon all 8 were dizzy and that was the end of our multi-player journey.

Kind of funny though...
I feel you. As long as some crazy bugger went on physical, you can say bye bye liao.

It is still good to gear yourself with anti-confuse accessories since Hein can cast Confuse randomly as well. Having Tyro with Warder USB would be a super plus in this battle, since no Support guy can use Affliction Break on Hein without getting a counter-Confuse.
lukestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 12:41 PM   #4952
Great Supremacy Member

OK need OK motes to unlock all the 5* useful stuff. I do not have his BSB but I have Onion Slice and Blow...Back. Since both are only SSBs and I am stingy with my motes, I went for 5* support (since FFIII realm only has poor Ingus with 4* support).

With his BSB however, he is greatly optimized for mage build (5* BM).

Not sure if you know about OK motes, but you can farm them in the EXP dungeons in the FFIII events now.
OK motes? Think have some in the inventory but not sure how to use them.

Or need to complete 4* mote first then can use the OK motes? If so llst liao cause 4* mote moi always have difficulty farming (anything with >=160 difficulty moi team cannot handle )

But now, they'll only do it for money.
Soulhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 02:02 PM   #4953
Master Member

I don't have Onion Knight's BSB, neither do I have Cid Raines BSB.

So every time have to find other ways to slug it out with bosses.
Your Golbez BSB can actually solo the troublesome ultimate (Hecatoncheir / Gaap).
Makes the gameplay more fun and interesting
Asure7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 03:02 PM   #4954

Your Golbez BSB can actually solo the troublesome ultimate (Hecatoncheir / Gaap).
Makes the gameplay more fun and interesting
I used Seymour BSB. Needless to say, it was a Pain-inflicting experience from Anima.
Old 18-04-2017, 03:08 PM   #4955

OK motes? Think have some in the inventory but not sure how to use them.

Or need to complete 4* mote first then can use the OK motes? If so llst liao cause 4* mote moi always have difficulty farming (anything with >=160 difficulty moi team cannot handle )
Yeah, you need 4* motes to unlock Viking for Support, and on top of that OK motes as well.

Actually nowadays if you have either Shout or SG/SS2, many D160 should be manageable. 4* motes can be obtained from Mote dungeons as well, which is something you should aim for as well, though I am unsure if you have beaten them.

I have SG and SS2, so often than not I use Shout or VoF as RW.
Old 18-04-2017, 04:17 PM   #4956

Hein is heinous - took many tries to clear him, some out of stupidity, others by sheer luck or lack thereof. Confuse half the team, then SG wears off, then 1 nuke and everyone eating dirt. Finally bring Relm for last stand and clear with slow and steady whacking.

In other news, JP MP for FF2 Emperor is really cheat mode. Cast haste on himself, cast AOE slow, cast AOE Dispel (2 turns per round), next round nuke you AOE Holy and AOE Meteor. Got Last Stand also cannot survive.
Janon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 05:18 PM   #4957
Master Member

If dark damage not important, think moi will switch out Ramza for Lightning (the only other char that moi has both OSB and BSB) and go for RW TGO OSB bah.

Xande is not weak to Darkness... but you will still want to stick to Dark and Non-Elem attacks because he resists: Fire, Ice, Lightning, Earth, Wind, Water, Holy, Bio
Old 18-04-2017, 05:45 PM   #4958
Master Member

next event will give us 4 new Witch abilities.
Time to waste mythrils to expand inventory again... my inventory slots are

really hoarding too much...
418/425 Equipment slots
200/200 Vault slots
190/190 Abilities slots

Dunno how many mythrils used to expand the slots last time
Old 18-04-2017, 06:15 PM   #4959

next event will give us 4 new Witch abilities.
Time to waste mythrils to expand inventory again... my inventory slots are

really hoarding too much...
418/425 Equipment slots
200/200 Vault slots
190/190 Abilities slots

Dunno how many mythrils used to expand the slots last time
I use 1 Mythril on my Vault. Gave me 50 slots compared to using 1 Mythril that gives me extra 5 slots for my Equipment. Only troublesome thing is have to keep switching my weapons & armor in and out.

Abilities I don't hoard, only use those few so the rest can trash.
Mr_Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 06:20 PM   #4960

Hein is heinous - took many tries to clear him, some out of stupidity, others by sheer luck or lack thereof. Confuse half the team, then SG wears off, then 1 nuke and everyone eating dirt. Finally bring Relm for last stand and clear with slow and steady whacking.
I had some spare time so managed to find a good multi-player roster. Good team work and we defeated it with ease. This is only like my 3rd victory against this guy at 200 difficulty.

No prizes on guessing which duo I am playing...
Old 19-04-2017, 10:40 AM   #4961
Great Supremacy Member

Yeah, you need 4* motes to unlock Viking for Support, and on top of that OK motes as well.

Actually nowadays if you have either Shout or SG/SS2, many D160 should be manageable. 4* motes can be obtained from Mote dungeons as well, which is something you should aim for as well, though I am unsure if you have beaten them.

I have SG and SS2, so often than not I use Shout or VoF as RW.
Those 4* mote dungeon totally tio pwn. Again ish due to damage mitigation issue, always ganna wipe before moi can dish out moi OP damage even with walls and breaks all up. So far only managed to do XIII one nia, but all the motes gotten that time already invested into old man.

Think one problem ish moi no have many synergy units to do those motes dungeon, moi strongest synergy ish FFXIII and FFT but the mote dungeons only one matched moi synergy nia.

Old 19-04-2017, 10:44 AM   #4962
Master Member

maybe i should ask this question just in case...

Are you playing on speed 3 to 5?
Old 19-04-2017, 11:15 AM   #4963
Great Supremacy Member

maybe i should ask this question just in case...

Are you playing on speed 3 to 5?
>=160 boss fight moi pray on speed 1 already felt too fast liao, think only super whale type with all the max equip and synergy maybe can speed run through 5.

Old 19-04-2017, 05:11 PM   #4964

New Daily Dungeons are here everyone! And everyone gets a one-time 10 Mythril as well. Let's go! Oh wait, not enough stamina liao...
Old 20-04-2017, 09:53 AM   #4965

Those 4* mote dungeon totally tio pwn. Again ish due to damage mitigation issue, always ganna wipe before moi can dish out moi OP damage even with walls and breaks all up. So far only managed to do XIII one nia, but all the motes gotten that time already invested into old man.

Think one problem ish moi no have many synergy units to do those motes dungeon, moi strongest synergy ish FFXIII and FFT but the mote dungeons only one matched moi synergy nia.
Yea, that's why I try to balance my synergy for every realm to cater to events, then use specific characters on their SB with realm synergy items.

Mitigation is an art of balance. These are my usual strats:
1) SG or SS2 (200% def/rst)
2) Protectga / Shellga (100% def/rst)
3) Full Break
4) Power/Magic Breakdown

This should cut most damage under D160 to < 1000.

5) AoE heal

Most bosses has AoE. You should possess a good AoE heal.

If a boss has ignore def/rst skills, consider the following:

6) Combination breaks i.e. if boss skill is ignore DEF, use Full Breakdown + Power Breakdown + whatever SB that has - ATK AND - something else (this is counted as a separate ID so it stacks), e.g. -ATK/MAG. If you have Mug Bloodlust (5* Thief skill), it stacks too (-ATK/DEF).

7) Elemental-resist accessories, if those attacks are elemental based.

Good to haves:

8) Regenga (group regen, optimally Hi Regen e.g. Relm SSB or Yshtola SSB)
9) "Shield" effects (Yshtola BSB)
10) "Auto-heal" effects (Aerith USB)
11) Last Stand
12) Blinks

False sense of safety:

- reraise (the boss kills you, you get revived automatically with unknown ATB and no buffs, and knowing boss speeds it probably kills you again with an AoE before your mitigation can be re-setup)

1-4 should be your MUST-HAVEs, else it is hard to handle > D140 comfortably.

Last edited by lukestar; 20-04-2017 at 10:50 AM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.