HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Like Tree781Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2017, 11:47 PM   #5641

how do i upload images to the forum

Went to cheong another round of Hydra, with the exact same team. Timing improved a little bit by 4 secs, but I think it's the best I can achieve for now.

At least I got a new 3* Magicite, Humbaba. Upgraded my Hydra so I can continue to Lv up from 50 to 65.

Don't think I am ready for the rest of the dungeons so I think I am stuck with this boss for a while.
Mr_Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 12:46 PM   #5642

html image host

Tried to use Bartz with his Earth BSB, still hovering ard the 1m 20sec mark. At least I got new Magicite Enlil.

Slow but steady Magicite farming...
Old 05-09-2017, 01:15 PM   #5643
Great Supremacy Member

Moi still don't really know how the Jump start mechanism work and keep failing until tu lan nao don't even bother to try anymore.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
Soulhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 01:47 PM   #5644

Moi still don't really know how the Jump start mechanism work and keep failing until tu lan nao don't even bother to try anymore.
The Jumpstart battles work exactly the same way except that you are given 3 full bars for all of your characters Soulbreaks.

You cannot accumulate power so don't bother bringing in Wrath or Lifesiphon. Dr Mog's Teachings and Mako Might can also be replaced with other more useful Record Materia.

This battle is good as it makes past soul breaks like SSB useful again because you are able to launch it as and when u deem fit.
Old 05-09-2017, 01:58 PM   #5645
Master Member

Just need to know when and where to use the SB for jump start battles I guess.

kozmik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 02:00 PM   #5646
Great Supremacy Member

The Jumpstart battles work exactly the same way except that you are given 3 full bars for all of your characters Soulbreaks.

You cannot accumulate power so don't bother bringing in Wrath or Lifesiphon. Dr Mog's Teachings and Mako Might can also be replaced with other more useful Record Materia.

This battle is good as it makes past soul breaks like SSB useful again because you are able to launch it as and when u deem fit.
But the bosses like very easy can one-shot or at least 1RKO moi units. Or die die must bring those sharing same synergy one?

Old 05-09-2017, 02:02 PM   #5647
Great Supremacy Member

Just need to know when and where to use the SB for jump start battles I guess.
Moi think this ish why moi keep failing. really catch no balls when and where to use. Going all out seem to be wrong tactis all the time. But wait too long also will tio wipe clean clean.

Old 05-09-2017, 02:29 PM   #5648

For Jumpstarts, I normally bring Tyro and use his SG to wall myself first, then I will apply the normal Protectga, Shellga, Full Break, Regen, etc.

Once that is done, I will then start to chu-ed my Soul Breaks.

You can still use your Roaming Warrior so maybe you might want to give Cloud USB a try to whack the boss to holland.
lukestar likes this.
Old 05-09-2017, 03:13 PM   #5649
Master Member

Moi think this ish why moi keep failing. really catch no balls when and where to use. Going all out seem to be wrong tactis all the time. But wait too long also will tio wipe clean clean.
Initially I also just vomit everything out. Then realize that towards the end, I run out of everything, SB and hones. So slowly reset, trial and error then slowly get the hang of it.

Mr Leo's suggestion is what I do most commonly. Do all the buff and debuff then try to down the boss

Old 05-09-2017, 03:16 PM   #5650
Master Member

Magicite battles just kills me though lol.

If I have TCG, can I use him to spam TG using entrust battery? For the whale boss.

Like 2 heal 2 entrust and TCG
Old 05-09-2017, 03:23 PM   #5651

Magicite battles just kills me though lol.

If I have TCG, can I use him to spam TG using entrust battery? For the whale boss.

Like 2 heal 2 entrust and TCG
Some people got it to work. Make sure got Attack boosts also for TGCid.
grove88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 03:32 PM   #5652

multiple image

4 Magicite battles all 1m 20s mark. All sure got party members die.

But at least got Magicite. Gonna slowly level them Magicite up before attempting Bismark again. I think I am getting the hang of it.
Old 05-09-2017, 03:39 PM   #5653
Master Member

Some people got it to work. Make sure got Attack boosts also for TGCid.
Something like Shout, Vessel of Fat, and then dmg materias?

Old 05-09-2017, 03:39 PM   #5654
Master Member

multiple image

4 Magicite battles all 1m 20s mark. All sure got party members die.

But at least got Magicite. Gonna slowly level them Magicite up before attempting Bismark again. I think I am getting the hang of it.
Great stuff. Hope I can do that to Bismark too

Old 05-09-2017, 04:40 PM   #5655

Something like Shout, Vessel of Fat, and then dmg materias?
Bro kozmik depends on your attack value. Current Attack soft cap is 805, so boosting higher than this value provides diminishing returns.

Best is to have 537 attack, so shout puts you at 805 attack, then stack Lightning+ equipment (likely on your armour; swords are pretty rare). Give him Truthseeker or Scholar's Boon RM. If you are far lower than this then might need Shout + VoF, but usually that's overkill .
grove88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.