iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Beatrix

Reaction score
Lai liao Vanille...a capable red Mage with 4* Black, 5* White, 2* Support skills. Top award is Thundaja, first elemental -ja spell available. Heavy grinding required.

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lai liao Vanille...a capable red Mage with 4* Black, 5* White, 2* Support skills. Top award is Thundaja, first elemental -ja spell available. Heavy grinding required.

she veri goot ah ? i forget her soul break riaos.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
current event haven't end... new event coming out tomorrow.

Managed to get 68K magicite for now...
should I abandon Reina event and concentrate on Vanille?

Beatrix

Reaction score
I will run through the Heroic/Elite difficulty with my best team and get Vanille. I heard it's quite hard to complete with this difficulty level. Then use Vanille in Lenna's event to level her up. If your team is unable to handle Heroic/Elite difficulty well, then perhaps you may want to concentrate on the Vanille event as it requires at least five full days to get Thundaja via the second hardest difficulty. Along the way, you do get some greater orbs as well. Don't forget to consider some days for useful daily dungeons as well.

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score

yep, grinding like mad at training now
I am swapping out aerith for her :)

Last edited:

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score
I will run through the Heroic/Elite difficulty with my best team and get Vanille. I heard it's quite hard to complete with this difficulty level. Then use Vanille in Lenna's event to level her up. If your team is unable to handle Heroic/Elite difficulty well, then perhaps you may want to concentrate on the Vanille event as it requires at least five full days to get Thundaja via the second hardest difficulty. Along the way, you do get some greater orbs as well. Don't forget to consider some days for useful daily dungeons as well.

most probably i will go with tyro with sentinel`s grimore, cloud, kain, dark cecil and aerith if i`m attempting elite

Tyro and aerith for support .
The rest incorporate breaks

Beatrix

Reaction score
most probably i will go with tyro with sentinel`s grimore, cloud, kain, dark cecil and aerith if i`m attempting elite

Tyro and aerith for support .
The rest incorporate breaks
I have most 3* abilities honed to at least six uses (farming dailies helped a great deal), hope they can last through the entire dungeon. This time round it's rumored that you need to complete the entire dungeon in order to keep the memory crystals. You lose all progress if u die halfway. Not sure if this will change when we get the event tomorrow.

I envy you guys with Sentinel Grimoire haha. I never had luck to get it.

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score
I have most 3* abilities honed to at least six uses (farming dailies helped a great deal), hope they can last through the entire dungeon. This time round it's rumored that you need to complete the entire dungeon in order to keep the memory crystals. You lose all progress if u die halfway. Not sure if this will change when we get the event tomorrow.

I envy you guys with Sentinel Grimoire haha. I never had luck to get it.

I was also lucky that i could draw it on my mithril draw.

On the opposite, all of my abilities are low level. Hahaha.

I don't have time to farm lol

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wa, vanille's weapon sb macham wakka's but atk all. so tempting :(

can replace tyro since i dont have sentinel's grimore :(

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score
wa, vanille's weapon sb macham wakka's but atk all. so tempting :(

can replace tyro since i dont have sentinel's grimore :(

i am gonna roll 11 tonight to see if i can get her soulbreak item.
Replacing aerith with her since i don`t have healing rod :s12::s12:

Beatrix

Reaction score
Woah just tried Heroic Anima which is my second last boss. Jialat even with Buster Sword and Official Ball. Boss counters every attack. Brought a Mage heavy party but abilities were not enough. I'll need to tweak my party to try again.

To think that my next boss is also Anima is ...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.