HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Like Tree780Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-09-2017, 04:00 PM   #5941

Nope, no longer available on moi phone. The banners below beside the daily ish the two FFVI, the three new comers, the keeper choice one and that smlj soundtrack relics one. Can no longer access the gem only banner.
Send SS to DeNA. Maybe can get apology myth
lukestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2017, 04:45 PM   #5942
Great Supremacy Member

Send SS to DeNA. Maybe can get apology myth
Moi clear cache uninstall and reinstall ish got back the banner liao. But scare disappear again so decided to do a pull first. Ish got OK USB and Sephiroth OSB. Don't know consider good or not as Sephiroth has nothing before so never train. OK the USB got use friend follower one a few time but don't find it useful and like quite weak.

The free BSB moi choose Olivia as current FFT team all have BSB except healer. Nao the FFT team considered complete. (But ish without Ramza. Die die don't give moi his BSB and Shout )

But after pulled liao the banner disappeared again, reinstall no longer work. So supposed this gem only banner can only pulled one time? Know too good to be true to give so many good BSB of choice if unlimited pull.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
Soulhacker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2017, 04:52 PM   #5943

Gem banner is 1-time only...pull liao gone.
Mr_Leo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2017, 04:57 PM   #5944

Ish got OK USB and Sephiroth OSB. Don't know consider good or not as Sephiroth has nothing before so never train. OK the USB got use friend follower one a few time but don't find it useful and like quite weak.

Sephiroth OSB good or not? I use his OSB as my main DPS to cheong Sealion Magicite.
Old 29-09-2017, 05:07 PM   #5945
Great Supremacy Member

Only 1 time nia si pek sian, still so many BSB in that list ish wanted one.

But earlier never pull (only pulled the phase III nia) the banner also can disappeared, stoopid bug.

Sephiroth OSB good or not? I use his OSB as my main DPS to cheong Sealion Magicite.
But without his BSB like felt insecure to run only with OSB, since use liao once ish gone already need to store up the SB gauge again.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
Soulhacker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2017, 05:21 PM   #5946

Moi clear cache uninstall and reinstall ish got back the banner liao. But scare disappear again so decided to do a pull first. Ish got OK USB and Sephiroth OSB. Don't know consider good or not as Sephiroth has nothing before so never train. OK the USB got use friend follower one a few time but don't find it useful and like quite weak.

The free BSB moi choose Olivia as current FFT team all have BSB except healer. Nao the FFT team considered complete. (But ish without Ramza. Die die don't give moi his BSB and Shout )

But after pulled liao the banner disappeared again, reinstall no longer work. So supposed this gem only banner can only pulled one time? Know too good to be true to give so many good BSB of choice if unlimited pull.
I dunno if you choose liao banner will disappear, but I know draw liao haven't choose won't disappear. Going by their pattern it should not disappear, just disabled.

But you draw liao den no point liao
Old 29-09-2017, 05:22 PM   #5947

Only 1 time nia si pek sian, still so many BSB in that list ish wanted one.

But earlier never pull (only pulled the phase III nia) the banner also can disappeared, stoopid bug.

But without his BSB like felt insecure to run only with OSB, since use liao once ish gone already need to store up the SB gauge again.
Now got the new Samurai skills, if can hone them will become uber but if only got OSB no enFire maybe not so strong lah...
Old 29-09-2017, 06:03 PM   #5948

Now got the new Samurai skills, if can hone them will become uber but if only got OSB no enFire maybe not so strong lah...
Sephiroth's OSB will dish out ard 47,000 with Shout & no en-Fire & no fire Imperil. And with only 3* motes done, no 4* motes given to him.

Can be adventurous & still use him to cheong Sealion Magicite if you just want a victory & ignore timing.

Will try to maybe use the same team roster but sub Sabin in to try his OSB + BSB combo against Sealion.
Old 29-09-2017, 07:24 PM   #5949
Master Member

How's this pull ah? The 2 USB okay or not?

kozmik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2017, 07:32 PM   #5950

Kozmik bro, this pull jin jiak ho.

I kinda like Zidane's USB. Use any thief abilities after his Ex mode got chase.

Squall's USB goes well with spellblade abilities.
Old 29-09-2017, 08:51 PM   #5951
Master Member

If u have Cloud USB/BSB2 + Zack Chain, Zidane USB can help u sub-30s almost all magicites.
Edea BSB is actually v powerful. Currently most powerful Ice mage I think... it's Maria's version of Ice.
Squall USB is a little lackluster compared to other USBs though.
Asure7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2017, 12:28 AM   #5952
Master Member

Kozmik bro, this pull jin jiak ho.

I kinda like Zidane's USB. Use any thief abilities after his Ex mode got chase.

Squall's USB goes well with spellblade abilities.
The only Zidane relic. Maybe can start using.
I also have squall bsb2, so I guess it's a nice combo.

If u have Cloud USB/BSB2 + Zack Chain, Zidane USB can help u sub-30s almost all magicites.
Edea BSB is actually v powerful. Currently most powerful Ice mage I think... it's Maria's version of Ice.
Squall USB is a little lackluster compared to other USBs though.
I only have Zack wind chain. The rest don't have liao.
For edea, I think I have some of her other relics too. Maybe can find a use.

Thanks guys

kozmik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2017, 08:53 PM   #5953

Finally defeated this guy under 1min. Close call...you could say I am living life on the Edge. (Pun intended)

This must be like my 5th or 6th attempt but unable to get Mom Bomb or Liquid Flame. Salamander, on the other hand, keeps falling on my lap.

At least it's Lv.99 potential now...
Old 30-09-2017, 09:04 PM   #5954

Bro Leo not planning to use some "assistance" such as Kreeper, Kompanion?
grove88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2017, 09:09 PM   #5955

Bro Leo not planning to use some "assistance" such as Kreeper, Kompanion?
And take the fun out of the tikam factor? Maybe not now...haha...
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.