iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Beatrix

Reaction score
bro.....I.. got nothing to say>.<.. ur luck...>.<~

maihiam liao lar!!! u got 4 5*, dun hiam>.<...

good luck to u!! remember update us!!

no $$$ liao.. lol
Now at 95 Mythril with 4 daily dungeons left to clear and 1 celebration Mythril at 9pm. Stamina why u so slow???

I scared to pull sia after seeing the results of fellow bros.

Beatrix

Reaction score
xe30y0.png

Alright, though not Sentinel's Grimoire, I can't complain. I'm pretty happy as Terra is an end-game mage character. :)

Next draw(s) in a few hours.

Beatrix

Reaction score
draw reports!!
juz did 2x 10+1 draw and 1 x 100 gems draw.
1st 10+1 = gaia blade & healing grimoire
100 gem draw = Kaiser shield
2nd 10+1 = gaia blade & Kaiser shield

:S:S
Btw ur kaiser shield is damn good. Free party Protectga. And u have two. Can cast one after another. I won't combine them if I were you. Better than Genji Helm or Shield I would say.

notsoluckyguy

Banned
Reaction score
wah bro :(:(

worst case, just start again :(:(

Wahlan..... yeow siew ah! Dena/Squaresoft also said d same thing!
-----------------------------------------------------
Hello there,

Thank you for writing back to FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper.

We have carefully reviewed the case where you lost the save data due to the malfunction/factory reset of your device. We would like you to kindly understand that since the data transfer system is functioning as designed, we must ask players to take as much care on their save data as possible, as mentioned in the game (Menu > Preventing Data Loss).

While we understand that this is an unfortunate circumstance, we are unable to offer the support on recovering your save data.

We highly appreciate your understanding. We sincerely hope this will not entirely discourage you from playing FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper.

Best regards,
Simeon D.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tink my luck 4 tis game oreadi use up in 1st 2 draws earlier. Would be mad to start all over again.
Guess going bk to Simcity. Dun hv much spare time anyways.

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wahlan..... yeow siew ah! Dena/Squaresoft also said d same thing!
-----------------------------------------------------
Hello there,

Thank you for writing back to FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper.

We have carefully reviewed the case where you lost the save data due to the malfunction/factory reset of your device. We would like you to kindly understand that since the data transfer system is functioning as designed, we must ask players to take as much care on their save data as possible, as mentioned in the game (Menu > Preventing Data Loss).

While we understand that this is an unfortunate circumstance, we are unable to offer the support on recovering your save data.

We highly appreciate your understanding. We sincerely hope this will not entirely discourage you from playing FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper.

Best regards,
Simeon D.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tink my luck 4 tis game oreadi use up in 1st 2 draws earlier. Would be mad to start all over again.
Guess going bk to Simcity.
if my phone dies, i'm quitting the game

i'm unable to upload my save into fb and i emailed dena

Hello there,

Thank you for waiting us investigate in your case,

You are already connected to facebook, that's why you cannot uploading.
Are you trying to connect a second account facebook? If yes, we remind you that the game is only synk with one account facebook.
Then, once you have upload with facebook, everything is automatically saved and you have no need to upload twice.

We appreciate your patience while waiting for us to respond to your query.

If this advice does not help, or you have any other questions, please contact us again and we will do our utmost to provide assistance.

We hope you continue to enjoy FINAL FANTASY Record,

suspect to be pinoy with that business english
if what is replied is true, then syncing with fb once will be enough as it is an automatic process wrt to saving everytime u play

stridersd

Reaction score
I yolo n did 1 single pull.
After that 5x11 pull, really Gek sim want to rage quit.

RNGesus says, u so yolo so give me Sentinel Grimoire :)

Li3VkuJ.jpg

Last edited:

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I yolo n did 1 single pull.
After that 5x11 pull, really Gek sim want to rage quit.

RNGesus says, u so yolo so give me Sentinel Grimoire :)

Li3VkuJ.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:
RNGesus have not visited me yet siol, even after 2x consecutive 11 pulls and 1 normal pull!

Beatrix

Reaction score
hmm did 4x 11 pulls.

Got:

1 Masamune!!!
1 Genji Helm! (Finally 1st natural 5* armor)
2 Healing Grimoires
1 Gaia Blade

The rest 3*, 4*. Had a pull without any 5*.

On the bright side, I can have a 7* Healing Grimoire. But still, I did not get Sentinel's Grimoire which will complete my team. :(

No more spending till probably 4-5 months later when similar multi-relic banners come back.

I will change my Roaming Warrior to Seph's Hell's Gate after maxing the weapon at Gold Event.

Last edited:

Beatrix

Reaction score
Did a YOLO pull with mythrils from Gold Event and Quest.

5* Regal Gown get! Happy :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.