Mini giveaway event!
http://ffrk.kongbakpao.com/kongbakpa...-aerith-event/
Old 17-04-2015, 11:00 AM   #107
High Supremacy Member

Got aerith and her healing rod. Much better healer than white mage lol
shidenx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 11:06 AM   #108

Got aerith and her healing rod. Much better healer than white mage lol
jinjelly.. I did like 5-6 10+1 pull yesterday with high hopes for the guard stick.....end up onli two 5 star..genji armour and the 5 star dagger..sianx.. dun was use $$$ liao. heartpain
MeanVegTon likes this.
sleepypeppapig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 11:12 AM   #109
High Supremacy Member

jinjelly.. I did like 5-6 10+1 pull yesterday with high hopes for the guard stick.....end up onli two 5 star..genji armour and the 5 star dagger..sianx.. dun was use $$$ liao. heartpain
I just suka suka use my mythril one time tio liao. Got the big big congratulations on screen I also Chua tio
MeanVegTon likes this.
shidenx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 11:17 AM   #110

I just suka suka use my mythril one time tio liao. Got the big big congratulations on screen I also Chua tio
I spend near to 200 bucks... onli got those 2 repeat 5 star.. my mood yesterday went from bad to worst. lol. nw I decided not to spend anymore $$$ on this games liao... spend too much ler>.<
MeanVegTon likes this.
Old 17-04-2015, 11:23 AM   #111
Banned

I spend near to 200 bucks... onli got those 2 repeat 5 star.. my mood yesterday went from bad to worst. lol. nw I decided not to spend anymore $$$ on this games liao... spend too much ler>.<
5 star can be combined to max 5++
Genji armor quite good for low level characters to equip to level up in high levels stages.....

and Daggers are what tyro is to jobs, basically everyone can equip it, making any one from mage to soldier a decent to heavy hitter....

also, look at what you got for your 3 & 4 stars....
some items are quite impt for your units....

Last edited by MeanVegTon; 17-04-2015 at 11:29 AM..
MeanVegTon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 11:29 AM   #112

Can 5 star be combine?
Genji armor quite good for low level characters to equip to level up in high levels stages.....

and Daggers are what tyro is to jobs, basically everyone can equip it, making any one from mage to soldier a decent to heavy hitter....
can. 5 star equip can combine de. But not advisable coz the stats gain is miserable. Its more useful when u max ur extra 5 star and let other characters equip it. I got like 2 extra 5star dagger, 3 extra genji helms, 2 extra genji armour.. agree wif ur 2nd parts. so my multiple daggers is here to stay. and also since this games focus a lot on synergy charac/equip, its more impt for more char to be synerglly equip compared to juz getting a 6 star weapon on 1 character onli.
Old 17-04-2015, 11:55 AM   #113
Banned

can. 5 star equip can combine de. But not advisable coz the stats gain is miserable. Its more useful when u max ur extra 5 star and let other characters equip it. I got like 2 extra 5star dagger, 3 extra genji helms, 2 extra genji armour.. agree wif ur 2nd parts. so my multiple daggers is here to stay. and also since this games focus a lot on synergy charac/equip, its more impt for more char to be synerglly equip compared to juz getting a 6 star weapon on 1 character onli.
in Jap, I played like almost half a yrs (until when my phone died and I can't recover my account...)

didn't spend any gems, just patiently grind and stored my mythrils... didn't get any character specific weapons but gotten my dungeon specific weapons for my units to gain boost in their respective dungeons....

still able to get through all the events, so no worries about your luck in draws.... maybe try those 1 by 1 draws too....
Old 17-04-2015, 12:00 PM   #114
High Supremacy Member

Now got Android version in google play
johnsonheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 12:13 PM   #115
Banned

just found out there's a reddit for FFRK........

http://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/
Old 17-04-2015, 12:19 PM   #116

in Jap, I played like almost half a yrs (until when my phone died and I can't recover my account...)

didn't spend any gems, just patiently grind and stored my mythrils... didn't get any character specific weapons but gotten my dungeon specific weapons for my units to gain boost in their respective dungeons....

still able to get through all the events, so no worries about your luck in draws.... maybe try those 1 by 1 draws too....
But onli Heartpain the $$$. Lol
Old 17-04-2015, 12:27 PM   #117
Banned

But onli Heartpain the $$$. Lol
lol.... at least you didn't rage quit...

saw someone commenting that he had Seth and his weapon at level 40ish, did 9999 damage with 2nd limit break attack....

that made me jin sad and felt that jellyfish stung me until cannot jelly....
Old 17-04-2015, 01:27 PM   #118

lol.... at least you didn't rage quit...

saw someone commenting that he had Seth and his weapon at level 40ish, did 9999 damage with 2nd limit break attack....

that made me jin sad and felt that jellyfish stung me until cannot jelly....
coz u r a F2P player mah. different. ppl who use cash in this game usually haf better items mah
Old 17-04-2015, 01:35 PM   #119
Great Supremacy Member

I must be lucky
Hard Reno cast pyramid and he died after a few rounds of chopping
RadEoNic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 01:39 PM   #120

I must be lucky
Hard Reno cast pyramid and he died after a few rounds of chopping
actually hard reno quite easy to kill. He has less than 10k hp and he has onli 1 attack so still not too bad lar.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.