iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

stridersd

Reaction score
Morning bro! Thanks for the advice!
I didn't use tyro bcos it is not a real FF character. Just trying to relive my childhood memories :)

stridersd

Reaction score
Hmmm I just realise there is a free daily relic. Is it possible to get 5star items from free daily? I got a 3star claw from my first free roll.

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
Morning bro! Thanks for the advice!
I didn't use tyro bcos it is not a real FF character. Just trying to relive my childhood memories :)

I do use Tyro a fair bit.... maybe cause I got a few four star armor and three star rods that was collecting dust...

Hmmm I just realise there is a free daily relic. Is it possible to get 5star items from free daily? I got a 3star claw from my first free roll.

I think the max for daily is 3 star cause that the highest I ever gotten...
doubt that it will offer anything above 3 as people won't go for mythril draws....

anyone else got other experience...??

SofaKing

Reaction score
Yes possible to get 5 stars. I pull 1 4* few days back.

For starters If u missed out on the the key charcters, your best lineup will be cloud/tyro/rydia/kain/wakka

Make use of the char and weapon synergy to your advantage. For non cash spending users, 1* weapons are really good once u combine them to 3*

Get the 2* staff and protect vest from the current event first if you'r new and not intending to spend.

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
Good news.....
New Dungeons!

New Classic and Elite dungeons are on their way! – New Realms!
Experience new realms from Final Fantasy I, the game that started it all, and Final Fantasy II, the game that cemented the series’ place as a blockbuster franchise. Complete with retro 8-bit music!

New Abilities!

Create new abilities to help you face the challenging enemies and dungeons that await!

now finally got chance to make my stamina over 50...

tyro is a muz for any team ba
can use any weapon, armor, skills, spells
will be gd a healer/spell caster since mages n clerics have lower hp

warrior n tidus is free when u login within the 1st week of launch
http://dena.cmail20.com/t/ViewEmail...EF23F30FEDED/A68903F159BD83DE0B3A73003FEB3522

I seen team setup without Tyro for Jap... His stats is too average to be useful unless you got the correct synergy weapon/equipment...

sample of a team setup in Japan for event....

Last edited:

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
this is crazy.....

:s22::s22::s22::s22::s22::s22:

UPw8v9S.jpg

edit: this is not me, it's from someone from Reddit....

stridersd

Reaction score
Am I doing anything wrong? Whole day just farming Aerith event on easy mode for magicite. Per run only 200 magicite :/

Reaction score
Good news.....
New Dungeons!

New Classic and Elite dungeons are on their way! – New Realms!
Experience new realms from Final Fantasy I, the game that started it all, and Final Fantasy II, the game that cemented the series’ place as a blockbuster franchise. Complete with retro 8-bit music!

New Abilities!

Create new abilities to help you face the challenging enemies and dungeons that await!

now finally got chance to make my stamina over 50...

I seen team setup without Tyro for Jap... His stats is too average to be useful unless you got the correct synergy weapon/equipment...

sample of a team setup in Japan for event....

Tyro damn imba? I equip him with light rod, heavy armor and quake magic and comet
Rydia can only equip up to three star magic

Last edited:

stridersd

Reaction score
try to farm Normal at least.
see here for the breakdown and rates

http://ffrk.kongbakpao.com/aeries-aerith/

Yea that's the exact guide I using.
I keep click n read so much, I think the advertising fees is huat liao!
It's says recommended 20 for normal, my character are around 20 with rydia 18.

Hmmm I just tried.
Can complete Normal stage 1 to 4 (Rydia sure die though).
Stage 5 boss impossible to complete.

Overall get more exp even though boss no complete, but magicite wise about same.
Should I continue normal ? Or farm easy till Level 25 for Rydia?
Or should I just take out Rydia? She really like paper....

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
Yea that's the exact guide I using.
I keep click n read so much, I think the advertising fees is huat liao!
It's says recommended 20 for normal, my character are around 20 with rydia 18.

Hmmm I just tried.
Can complete Normal stage 1 to 4 (Rydia sure die though).
Stage 5 boss impossible to complete.

Overall get more exp even though boss no complete, but magicite wise about same.
Should I continue normal ? Or farm easy till Level 25 for Rydia?
Or should I just take out Rydia? She really like paper....

judging from wat u say, I tink u should stick to normal for the Aeris event and claim whatever u can, but if u tink the rate u r getting is not optimistic, go n do the 'story-mode', get more mythril, save up to 50 and then do a 10+1 draw. Get ur equips up first and at the same time lv up ur team so 30-ish++, then attempt to try normal daily dungeon or hard if u adventurous. Coz Aerith event's greater orbs need 3k each and those normal orbs also need 1.5k, so u need arga arga go calculate wat and how mani u can get out of the event and see worth it anot.If onli ur rydia keeps on dying, then as time goes by, she will be the lowest level in ur team, thus when u attempt any hard mode, she probably will be the 1st 1 to die coz AI sometimes will target those wif lower hp then she cannot get exp throughout the dungeon and her level will be stagnant. Thus the vicious cycle continues. So best advise is to up level first, then find good equip. use sunday dungeon to get lots of experience for ur team.
And also rydia for nw, imo is quite a useful black mage coz her 3 star summon can deal 3k to each enemy in hard mode, and her rod that I use is a 3 star rod.. lol. So it comes down to how u wanna use her, example id momma bomb, once she split into 5 small bomb, do 1 shiva on her and she bb liao.

Last edited:

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
another retarded question, when you face the boss and he hits you with Pyramid, do you un-pyramid yourself by using your own character to hit the pyramid unit?

Lv 20s should be able to do well for normal stage.... but imo the event is for physical hitters so bringing mage/low hp units is going for a challenging route (if Aeris didn't have her Synergy boost, I swear I won't bring her)...

one thing to note is that you need to upgrade your armor and weapons so spend sometime on daily dungeons to get your materials and gils for the upgrade... and combining your max weapon also makes a difference....

also to note, please try to upgrade/bring FFVII equipment for the event as synergy boost will increase stats...

try to equip more physical abilities like Blade Bash, Salve (if you don't want to bring healers), double cut if possible....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.