iOS/Android PES Manager 2014 - Part 11

How much $ have you spend on PES Manager?

• $0

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • $1-$10

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • $11-$50

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • $51-$100

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • $101-$250

• $251-$500

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • $501-$1000

• $1001 and above

Votes: 32 34.8%

• Total voters

Figure11

Reaction score
From daily T500, gotten 3 bernardo, 2 cedric, 1 danilo, 1 guerreiro. And today, i got tiago. And my c32 tix, i got....... Tiago again! Dun even know if i shld ultra him?

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah c.ron! fugging beast. nice one.

i decided to upgrade my ex skills liao. no luck with mixer and all. might as well. :s13: saw some opponents with even level 2 ex skill and its a great improvement to their team.

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Manage to get Tiago & Pique from NDS mixer. Time to quit when eb runs out.

how to run out sia lol, events like BC n frog come n my EBs just keep on increasing nia

I just waiting for something to make me roll all those ebs then sua sua quit liao

teojm92

Reaction score
how to run out sia lol, events like BC n frog come n my EBs just keep on increasing nia

I just waiting for something to make me roll all those ebs then sua sua quit liao

Don't want can give me play ? Started playing this late last year 95 days already but like no luck to get any good player :(

shoon82

Reaction score
i feel its more fun at the starting. Chances of getting an upgrade makes the game so fun. After you get the better player, you will play a lot to get badges to ultra him, there is a aim at least. But once you are at the stage where even hitting a NDS ball does not excite you much because you know the chance of an upgrade is minimal, the game becomes a chore. You just keep grinding and grinding at event hoping to get a upgrade.

So my suggestion is enjoy the initial stage! :)

My last upgrade was CLS Cavani and that was almost 2 months back.

Have fun with the game. dont spend too much money on it is the advice. :)

zenithfl

Reaction score
i feel its more fun at the starting. Chances of getting an upgrade makes the game so fun. After you get the better player, you will play a lot to get badges to ultra him, there is a aim at least. But once you are at the stage where even hitting a NDS ball does not excite you much because you know the chance of an upgrade is minimal, the game becomes a chore. You just keep grinding and grinding at event hoping to get a upgrade.

So my suggestion is enjoy the initial stage! :)

My last upgrade was CLS Cavani and that was almost 2 months back.

Have fun with the game. dont spend too much money on it is the advice. :)

Actually is still fun if you dont spend...daily chore to login get free ebs...than spend on Ippey and BC lor..league can forget it...dont relegate can liao....haha one day if relegate maybe i will really quit lol.

enrico79

Master Member
Reaction score
its what you have been waiting for :s13:

Lol. Will try my cr7 as my cf this time round to try and hit t30 for top scorer after my robben failed.
But seriously this is pretty fast. Is GK dead? Haven't seen one for a while

zaviour

Reaction score
enrico.. how you will put ur CR7? as solo striker or 3 FWDs - put him in the middle for the top score hahahaha

enrico79

Master Member
Reaction score
enrico.. how you will put ur CR7? as solo striker or 3 FWDs - put him in the middle for the top score hahahaha
Haha. Will try to play him in three middle of the 3. Did that with Robben last round but fell short by 3 or 4 goals

LFC Hendo

Reaction score
This is my team
fxw75c.png

Ok la, once u ultra some players u will be better. Try to keep eb for events and level up as quickly as possible.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.