www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Handheld and Mobile Gaming (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/handheld-mobile-gaming-384/)
-   -   iOS/Android PES Manager 2014 - Part 11 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/handheld-mobile-gaming-384/ios-android-pes-manager-2014-part-11-a-5266404.html)

chewister 30-12-2015 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aqf (Post 98969136)
Gold balls alot?

i see a lot.....about 50%?:s22:

aqf 30-12-2015 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chewister (Post 98969315)
i see a lot.....about 50%?:s22:

Wah.....think i'll just go for 50k and 200k

enrico79 30-12-2015 01:26 PM

Guys do u think it is wise to train a lower gk def ex skill?

starsabre 30-12-2015 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enrico79 (Post 98973062)
Guys do u think it is wise to train a lower gk def ex skill?

not sure, but i always pump attack since attack is the best defence lol:s13::s13:

enrico79 30-12-2015 01:29 PM

Btw for the advanced formation i have a repeated cls card with the same formation.
After i mixed away one without mastering the formation, the formation stays at level 2

enrico79 30-12-2015 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starsabre (Post 98973114)
not sure, but i always pump attack since attack is the best defence lol:s13::s13:

Huh? Ex skill got enhance attack meh?

chewister 30-12-2015 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enrico79 (Post 98973062)
Guys do u think it is wise to train a lower gk def ex skill?

personally i also comtemplating training that to my fw cause now gk like more and more satki.... need some ex skill to either down their stats or disable gk's ss

chewister 30-12-2015 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enrico79 (Post 98973139)
Btw for the advanced formation i have a repeated cls card with the same formation.
After i mixed away one without mastering the formation, the formation stays at level 2

o.... good info... now need to see if get 1 more same formation de will it be lvl 2 or lvl 3

starsabre 30-12-2015 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enrico79 (Post 98973148)
Huh? Ex skill got enhance attack meh?

haha..i dont bother abt ex skills de....

xbidamanx 30-12-2015 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enrico79 (Post 98973062)
Guys do u think it is wise to train a lower gk def ex skill?

i think most of us still exploring... my starting 11 all got EX but my EX mostly low level (max lvl 4), i dont think is useful leh, i still get owned by teams without full EX..

starsabre 30-12-2015 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xbidamanx (Post 98973327)
i think most of us still exploring... my starting 11 all got EX but my EX mostly low level (max lvl 4), i dont think is useful leh, i still get owned by teams without full EX..

ya..i think so too :)

chewister 30-12-2015 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starsabre (Post 98973357)
ya..i think so too :)

maybe has pseudo impact nia:s13::s13::s13: but nevertheless good to have

xbidamanx 30-12-2015 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chewister (Post 98973886)
maybe has pseudo impact nia:s13::s13::s13: but nevertheless good to have

if chiong until max lvl 10 maybe will have effect...

but then again opponent use advanced formation trait then net effect liao... lol.. it's a trap..

chewister 30-12-2015 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xbidamanx (Post 98973993)
if chiong until max lvl 10 maybe will have effect...

but then again opponent use advanced formation trait then net effect liao... lol.. it's a trap..

end of day... konami like u then huat, no like then cui:s22:

zaviour 30-12-2015 02:21 PM

I dont even understand that EX skill how do they stack? as in if got 2 ex disable, how they are interacting? or 1 is good enough? and how about if you have 5% lower attribute - then u have like 3 ex skill of that, is it like going to 15%? or 5%, then 5%*5%, and lastly 5%*5%*5%...

hahaha confusing...


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.