www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Handheld and Mobile Gaming (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/handheld-mobile-gaming-384/)
-   -   iOS/Android PES Manager 2014 - Part 11 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/handheld-mobile-gaming-384/ios-android-pes-manager-2014-part-11-a-5266404.html)

starsabre 28-01-2016 01:47 PM

tio one of the heavenly kings, Kruse lol

sparksue 28-01-2016 01:48 PM

congrats for all tio good cards..sian..tio hector..:(

XlaoKal 28-01-2016 02:08 PM

Power la.. kena c32 Bella from top 1k tix. Fml

Eraval 28-01-2016 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaviour (Post 99482819)
Finish the frog at 2100+ after kena kicked out of 2000...

Did the draw -- C37 Boateng!! thank goodness no more NDS rudy, zeiler, hector which I gotten from the event/chest draw...

Questions for the DF to use for my team:
My current setup 4 DF: C30 CLS J.Alba - C32 NDS Miranda - C31 5* T.Silva - C31 5* S.Ramos..

with C37 NDS Boateng, and sub C30 NDS Maicon.. What is the best setup to choose?

1. C30 CLS J.Alba - C32 NDS Miranda - C37 NDS Boateng - C30 NDS Maicon
2. C30 CLS J.Alba - C32 NDS Miranda - C37 NDS Boateng - C31 5* S.Ramos
3. back to 3 Def: C32 NDS Miranda - C31 5* T.Silva - C37 NDS Boateng

Thanks.


I would play him in RB, got NDS3 version, he get ball liao activate feed quite often, useful for quick attacks

zaviour 28-01-2016 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eraval (Post 99483257)
I would play him in RB, got NDS3 version, he get ball liao activate feed quite often, useful for quick attacks

So you mean like this:

C30 CLS J.Alba - C32 NDS Miranda - C31 5* T.Silva - C37 NDS Boateng ?

starsabre 28-01-2016 03:12 PM

so many of us whine about getting the 4 heaven kings until server crash lol

GiamSiap 28-01-2016 03:41 PM

Got 1 of the 4 heavenly kings from nds tix, Zeiler :s12:

LFC Hendo 28-01-2016 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiamSiap (Post 99484323)
Got 1 of the 4 heavenly kings from nds tix, Zeiler :s12:

Haha. I also got both his neg and nds version. Konami is quite stingy with Germany NDS, give most of us sai

micey84 28-01-2016 06:43 PM

now got siao lang stamp, still got ppl play this rubbish game?

new rotk13 is out, any romance of the three kingdoms fans here?

me finally can switch game liao

LFC Hendo 28-01-2016 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micey84 (Post 99487068)
now got siao lang stamp, still got ppl play this rubbish game?

new rotk13 is out, any romance of the three kingdoms fans here?

me finally can switch game liao

I m three kingdom fan. Playing since rotk2. Available on Android?

Eraval 28-01-2016 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micey84 (Post 99487068)
now got siao lang stamp, still got ppl play this rubbish game?

new rotk13 is out, any romance of the three kingdoms fans here?

me finally can switch game liao

Micey u climbing or buying? Steam version is traditional chinese right? Will read until i headache sia, spent many hours on rotk11 and 13 looks like mixture of the good parts of diff versions

micey84 28-01-2016 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LFC Hendo (Post 99487133)
I m three kingdom fan. Playing since rotk2. Available on Android?

it's on steam (pc) and playstation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eraval (Post 99487149)
Micey u climbing or buying? Steam version is traditional chinese right? Will read until i headache sia, spent many hours on rotk11 and 13 looks like mixture of the good parts of diff versions

i will buy. koei games are expensive but are great quality. rotk 11 i played for few thousand hours. yes it is in traditional chinese, words are similar to simplified chinese, the more you read the easier it will be.

Eraval 28-01-2016 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaviour (Post 99483416)
So you mean like this:

C30 CLS J.Alba - C32 NDS Miranda - C31 5* T.Silva - C37 NDS Boateng ?

Missed this earlier and yea, if not 3 CBs with Boateng in the centre also shiok

micey84 28-01-2016 06:59 PM

nice video
konami killed another high roller account

wadsad 28-01-2016 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micey84 (Post 99487297)
nice video
konami killed another high roller account

this guy alot money? y dun wan sell the acct seh. :s13:


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.