IOS/ Android Summoners War: Sky Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisillusionisT

Reaction score
it depends on ur team setup as there are no best mons. harpies haf high att but low hp. inugamis i believe are hp types(correct me if im wrong),meaning all rounders.

as a general tip, check out what are skills/stats the mon gains from awakening. and what skills does it haf. this should help u determine if a mon is good or not.

Fire inu attack type water inu def type lol! thx 4 advice anw i shall awaken my harpy + throw hp + def runes on him XD

tonytheironman

Reaction score
it depends on ur team setup as there are no best mons. harpies haf high att but low hp. inugamis i believe are hp types(correct me if im wrong),meaning all rounders.

as a general tip, check out what are skills/stats the mon gains from awakening. and what skills does it haf. this should help u determine if a mon is good or not.

can sic what mons u using?

then we can set u as benchmark

Sakagamii

Master Member
Reaction score
if i wan to evolve 4* mob. am i going to need 4 3* mob? lolol

to evolve a 4* mon,u need 4 4* mons.
to evolve a 3* mon,u need 3 3* mons.

same with 1256*. and yes this means 5* are hard to get. explains how de game is going to last long hahaha

Sakagamii

Master Member
Reaction score
can sic what mons u using?

then we can set u as benchmark

im not really a good benchmark cus i only started de game last thurs. arena setups rape me bad lol.

u guys can take a look at the mons ppl are using in their arena teams for a gauge of what are the better mons.

Sakagamii

Master Member
Reaction score
anyway the game has enough stuff to keep u occupied so that u dun keep stressing over evolving.

Dungeons, story mode, runes, achievements, dailies, arenas, farming for better runes and upgrading them, rune combos as well.

DisillusionisT

Reaction score
anyway the game has enough stuff to keep u occupied so that u dun keep stressing over evolving.

Dungeons, story mode, runes, achievements, dailies, arenas, farming for better runes and upgrading them, rune combos as well.

i everyday just chionging for the awakening mats nia my story still at the mt ragon place LOL!

Sakagamii

Master Member
Reaction score
i everyday just chionging for the awakening mats nia my story still at the mt ragon place LOL!

well thats what im doing too. need awakenin mats lol

story mode however is great for farming specific runes that ure looking for. so its still something worth doing. shld at least do until the desert. good runes are powerful lo

DisillusionisT

Reaction score
well thats what im doing too. need awakenin mats lol

story mode however is great for farming specific runes that ure looking for. so its still something worth doing. shld at least do until the desert. good runes are powerful lo

Runes i farm from giant leh hahaha!

XKiRaX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those wondering what to do with the red crystals, there's only 2 good options.

1) Save up and buy the premium pack with 11x mystical scrolls. Its value for crystals and provides guaranteed 3* for you to evolve and lvl. Lucky ones might even be able to get a 5*.

2) Recharge energy at 30 crystals. Energy allows you to farm for essences more, farm dungeons for angemons/drops and runes. It also allows xp lvling. All of which helps grow your monsters faster.

The buildings that can be bought by crystals are underwhelming and not worth it at all. Crystals arent hard to save up considering theres not much use to them yet, so shoot for the 11x scroll package if possible.

Personally id suggest saving up ur first 750 to buy the pack and after obtaining all de 3* and 4*, use the crystals to recharge ur energy until you have at least 4 geared mobs for defence. Then save up for the package again.

What about the 150EXP/hr building?

Sakagamii

Master Member
Reaction score
yah but when i need specific runes at least to get the bonus, u need story mode le lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.