IOS/ Android Summoners War: Sky Arena - Part 2

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still no nat 5 from Toa...don't know summon how many LS liao...

see will toah give me my 1st LS nat 5 ,,,

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pls. if enemy uses a tiana or strippers and they are faster to back the bombers. you cannot even do that.

best is still LG.

Bombers need atk buff to knock out 30k hp mob. Let's discuss bombers combo. Normally u need atk buff so 1 slot out. Then as u say a stripper so another slot out. Two slots of bomber.
Counter, a spd ldr also dps, add immunity buff then a healer and another dps. Boleh?

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got water lich from toah good food for halplas.

Last edited:

Jarlaxle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
light golem is very op against 2 elements or monocolor team in gw or arena

since its so easy to make the opponents to attack groggo lol

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bombers need atk buff to knock out 30k hp mob. Let's discuss bombers combo. Normally u need atk buff so 1 slot out. Then as u say a stripper so another slot out. Two slots of bomber.
Counter, a spd ldr also dps, add immunity buff then a healer and another dps. Boleh?

ppl like me need.

no op aoe strippers if dont use, enemy AD just need 1 tiana 2 bombers 1 buffer, can kill all liao.

or GW uses seara, tiana or bernard and theo, most likely will focus on LG more. LG passive very good to stop DPS.

:(

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ppl like me need.

no op aoe strippers if dont use, enemy AD just need 1 tiana 2 bombers 1 buffer, can kill all liao.

or GW uses seara, tiana or bernard and theo, most likely will focus on LG more. LG passive very good to stop DPS.

:(

I see LG my ans is Tesarion.

Jarlaxle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see LG my ans is Tesarion.

i tink all groggo comes with will rune LOL
how else to guarantee u hv will ?!

lol anyway, theres no end to all these counters.

if so ez to say, everyone LEGEND and not LG liao :D

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tink all groggo comes with will rune LOL
how else to guarantee u hv will ?!

lol anyway, theres no end to all these counters.

if so ez to say, everyone LEGEND and not LG liao :D

Ya lah that's why now I building KKJ mob where nobody pay special attention like fria. Building violent revenge and maybe invest in her second skill for fast 2 turn 20% ATB boost.

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no one wanted to craft homunculous? think of getting the water one instead of fire for aoe effects...but not sure how to rune it too, not much info on the right runes online

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no one wanted to craft homunculous? think of getting the water one instead of fire for aoe effects...but not sure how to rune it too, not much info on the right runes online

that one is for end gamers. :(

I still at mid end game nia. until I can clear Nb10, R5, TOAH and HOH b3, if not its not worth getting it.

demongod

Honorary Member
Reaction score
wind 1 is my worst man.... the rest are ok, only wind 1 i cant even hit 1m....

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Not in hurry to get one. Since all content cleared.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.