HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

IOS/ Android Summoners War: Sky Arena - Part 2

Like Tree3373Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2016, 07:40 PM   #4036
Master Member

not true. I never complete my toah. but db10 is definitely a must to complete. c1 isn't just about speed clearing. a decent defense will allow you to go further than c1.

using orion will help you strip some mobs in AD. However, Emma can strip everything on a single mob and boost atk bar for your mobs. she also has 3rd skill that acts as heal + def boost which is annoying. acasis is similar to emma but she adds reducing chance of crits which ensures better survivor rate to your mobs..

granted that orion provides boost and does alot of fun stuff. The fact is you do not have a speed leader which makes him quite unusable unless you can grind the runes to rune him above 270 speed with swift +will or swift + nemesis.
I forgot I have a triana , the skills seemed useful. Would she replace anyone in the team ?
WhyNPNT likes this.
Rknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 10:12 PM   #4037
Supremacy Member

WOW LND LIGHTNING MAKES ME ANGRY.

Anyone sell black paints here?
WhyNPNT likes this.
Cl4ym0r3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 10:15 PM   #4038
Arch-Supremacy Member

WOW LND LIGHTNING MAKES ME ANGRY.

Anyone sell black paints here?
Skill up mah
WhyNPNT likes this.
tckrto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 10:58 AM   #4039
Master Member

Hello Edmw summoner war community.

I need help.

1) I building a dragon B10 team now. which consist of veromos, bella, megan , sigmarus and water serpent. Do I have to six star megan and water serpent also? My water serpent how do I rune him better, he is currently on despair energy. I also thinking about if I should swift focus my water serpent, full energy set? I not sure, can someone help?

2) Does stun rate and accuracy stack up? for example I put a monster on despair set which gives me 25% stun rate, then I slot 6 put in accuracy percent, will I have more chance to stun the opponent when my accuracy increases? or is the stun rate stand alone not affected by how much accuracy u have?
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 11-12-2016, 04:02 PM   #4040
Arch-Supremacy Member

HOH is bomber.

Gonna farm alot.
looks like i can only farm enough to skill up 1 bomber. which one do you recommend as the best bomber?
WhyNPNT likes this.
cybercom8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 05:10 PM   #4041

I need help.

1) I building a dragon B10 team now. which consist of veromos, bella, megan , sigmarus and water serpent. Do I have to six star megan and water serpent also? My water serpent how do I rune him better, he is currently on despair energy. I also thinking about if I should swift focus my water serpent, full energy set? I not sure, can someone help?

2) Does stun rate and accuracy stack up? for example I put a monster on despair set which gives me 25% stun rate, then I slot 6 put in accuracy percent, will I have more chance to stun the opponent when my accuracy increases? or is the stun rate stand alone not affected by how much accuracy u have?
1) Most people start DB10 by going left tower>right tower>boss .. support units i normally dont 6 star if they can survive.

2) from what I know, despair stun rate is fixed
WhyNPNT likes this.
yang_nastyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 07:58 PM   #4042
Supremacy Member

I need help.

1. i say switching out water serpent asap once you get a better aoe nuker like julie.

2. despair stuns is fixed 25% wont be going up or down.
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 12-12-2016, 08:34 AM   #4043
Arch-Supremacy Member

I need help.

2) Does stun rate and accuracy stack up?
1) serpent is better adept in TOAH. db10 not so advisable unless you make him a nuker (which he is not). he is best at despair. focus will enhance your chance to land any other debuffs on the enemy.

2) which leads to this, despair stun are 25% fixed. from what I know, accuracy only affects the mob skills.

looks like i can only farm enough to skill up 1 bomber. which one do you recommend as the best bomber?
Light=wind>water

I feel bering is a good hoh monster. other than that I dont see him I can use him on any place. maybe only fire raid beast.
cybercom8 and WhyNPNT like this.
animeonegai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 09:59 AM   #4044
Master Member

I choose water serpent because my strategy is not to kill towers but go for the dragon only. So in this case I choose the serpent because of its first skill to remove beneficial effect of dragon. I also have bella and megan however I dun think it is quite enough to remove the dragon immunity all the time.
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 12-12-2016, 06:48 PM   #4045
Supremacy Member

I choose water serpent because my strategy is not to kill towers but go for the dragon only. So in this case I choose the serpent because of its first skill to remove beneficial effect of dragon. I also have bella and megan however I dun think it is quite enough to remove the dragon immunity all the time.
Megan Bella good enough I think. Add a huge water dmg dealer like theomars might be better.
nijnail and WhyNPNT like this.
Old 13-12-2016, 08:49 AM   #4046
Arch-Supremacy Member

your accuracy too low? add more accuracy to megan and bella. db10 minimum need 55% acc to have 85% chance of removing immunity.

Julie water pierrot, Stella water assasin, theo.... damage dealer are much better in db10 at the latter part of the game.

Last edited by animeonegai; 13-12-2016 at 12:10 PM..
Old 13-12-2016, 04:59 PM   #4047
Master Member

Is there any basic stat requirements to pass Dragon B10?

For example

Hp must be 15K above

Speed on unit like veromos and bella is over 200

Accuracy 55% above?

Any tips and guidance?
WhyNPNT likes this.
Old 13-12-2016, 08:32 PM   #4048

For example

Hp must be 15K above

Accuracy 55% above?

Any tips and guidance?

post your box here, might be able to help you better if we can see your runes, towers etc.

anyway if you havent done db10 before, highly suggest you start with a reviver.

the issue isn't just about removing the boss debuff. whether you can survive the damage from the crystals before the boss, the zaiross in stage 3, and if you will die before the boss at the last stage.

You can remove the buff, but the speed of the towers are fast enough that you might not even remove 10% of the boss HP before the towers cleanses the debuff and puts immunity on again.

https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerswa...e_teams_stats/

work with safe teams. it's simply not worth to risk face team if you're going to die and wipe after 5minutes .
WhyNPNT likes this.
yang_nastyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2016, 10:13 PM   #4049
Arch-Supremacy Member

For example

Hp must be 15K above

Accuracy 55% above?

Any tips and guidance?

Basic mob needed. Bella, Vero and Megan. Only megan might not need to 6 star so long she has over 15k hp. Other non water mobs are preferably to have at least 18k - 20k hp so they won't lose before boss stage.

if you do not have a verd, add in sigmarus/Theo/Julie (can be obtain) and 1 more healer e.g Colleen or reviver.

Vero must be over 200 speed. the rest must not be below 180. Megan is preferably in swift rune and must be faster than vero.

All these mobs can be runed easily with swift. only sigmarus, being slow he can be below 180 speed so long he is tanky.

Start your arena early so you can farm glory points for glory buildings. they are your invisible rune.
Old 14-12-2016, 04:36 AM   #4050
Arch-Supremacy Member

crap...all my db10 mobs are below 180 in speed except verde, vero only 165, verde 189, verad 112, bella 180 and eshir 146 nia. so how? should rerune all to at least 180?
cybercom8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.