www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Handheld and Mobile Gaming (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/handheld-mobile-gaming-384/)
-   -   King's Raid (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/handheld-mobile-gaming-384/kings-raid-5568402.html)

Swordsman 17-02-2017 12:53 AM

King's Raid
 
Anyone playing this mobile game ?

heroes no gatcha..

use gem at fixed price to unlock can liao. no need to gamble

like the energy only 1 min replenish 1 stamina..

best thus far.

many games 1 stamina/energy need 6 min to replenish. that's bull. take so long

IOS : http://goo.gl/yLDCwd
Android : http://goo.gl/lGexNK

Aiyahz 17-02-2017 01:01 AM

yeah im playing it
ign: Hehenut

Swordsman 17-02-2017 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aiyahz (Post 106403601)
yeah im playing it
ign: Hehenut

you playing on which server ?

can't find your nick.

yzfzzz 17-02-2017 09:56 AM

New player here, Cea

Gotten the pre-registered email from them (didnt even know when i registered)

Cool graphic and nice UI

Aiyahz 17-02-2017 10:02 AM

Oh. sorry playing on Asia. but this game cant auto until u complete it :(

Swordsman 17-02-2017 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yzfzzz (Post 106406748)
New player here, Cea

Gotten the pre-registered email from them (didnt even know when i registered)

Cool graphic and nice UI

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aiyahz (Post 106406851)
Oh. sorry playing on Asia. but this game cant auto until u complete it :(

i also playing on asia..

see so many thai or viet or indo people..

my nick is Swordsman.

wanna join a guild that type english and responsive..

Swordsman 17-02-2017 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aiyahz (Post 106406851)
Oh. sorry playing on Asia. but this game cant auto until u complete it :(

gear very important.. its costly to enhance and awaken gear.

level also not easy..

there is no sweeping.. like many other mobile games.

good thing heroes just 1 time purchase,

but it will cost tons of money to keep playing to get fragments for trials of ordeal or get good gear.

best weapon is unique weapon ??

Swordsman 17-02-2017 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aiyahz (Post 106403601)
yeah im playing it
ign: Hehenut

are you sure yr ign is correct..

can't find.

cea nick can find.

Aiyahz 17-02-2017 10:42 PM

do u know whether to use gem to buy ally or buy weapons better?

Aiyahz 17-02-2017 10:43 PM

gimme a sec. ill try to find u

Aiyahz 17-02-2017 11:00 PM

i tried to find your IGN. cant find also.

Swordsman 18-02-2017 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aiyahz (Post 106418707)
i tried to find your IGN. cant find also.

Asia server hor ?

Swordsman 18-02-2017 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aiyahz (Post 106418464)
do u know whether to use gem to buy ally or buy weapons better?

u need different heroes to conquer the content..stockade need different setup, if not normal and beyond very difficult to clear if don't have the recommended heroes.

then for advanced pvp, you need 2 teams or 3 teams. that means 8 or 12 heroes.

gear also important.. tier, grade and stars.

yr damage output and survival depends on gears.

if you current team got no problem clearing story mode then get heroes, if got problem clearing i suggest gear up and level/ raise stars.

Aiyahz 18-02-2017 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordsman (Post 106419529)
u need different heroes to conquer the content..stockade need different setup, if not normal and beyond very difficult to clear if don't have the recommended heroes.

then for advanced pvp, you need 2 teams or 3 teams. that means 8 or 12 heroes.

gear also important.. tier, grade and stars.

yr damage output and survival depends on gears.

if you current team got no problem clearing story mode then get heroes, if got problem clearing i suggest gear up and level/ raise stars.

Yes im in Asia server.. but if have different heroes without good gears also cant clear story right? Im only doing chpter 2 easy still. because normal are lv 20 and abv.

I dont understand why some equips have T1 or stars? whats the difference?

Swordsman 18-02-2017 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aiyahz (Post 106426413)
Yes im in Asia server.. but if have different heroes without good gears also cant clear story right? Im only doing chpter 2 easy still. because normal are lv 20 and abv.

I dont understand why some equips have T1 or stars? whats the difference?

you need to grind for levels to max out at level 30, then need to farm for fragments to unlock to fight your dark self, after winning you need a **** ton of gold to cleanse to unlock the next star.

If you are super patient, then you can farm for gold at the highest possible stage without dying..

if not, really need to spend some money..

As i have said if u got no problems clearing story modes then get heroes, as pvp and stockade u need more than your default 4.

then gear is your top priority. you get gear liao, also need to enhance to the highest possible level.

Tier refers to the level of the character can equip

T2 u need level 20 and above
T3 u need level 30 and above
T4 u need level 40 and above
T5 u need level 50 and above

i think grade more important (green for uncommon, blue for rare , purple for epic, orange or red or yellow ? for legendary)

higher the grade, you can have more gear options, you can enhance more. +5, +10, +15 etc.

stars will increase the main stats of the gear.

but difficult to increase stars, as u need the same gear with the same amount of stars to ensure 100% awaken

in order to have a gear of 3 stars you need 2 x gears with 2 stars.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.