www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Handheld and Mobile Gaming (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/handheld-mobile-gaming-384/)
-   -   PUBG Mobile - Get Your Chicken Dinner now! (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/handheld-mobile-gaming-384/pubg-mobile-get-your-chicken-dinner-now-5795436.html)

LordKuroda 20-03-2018 11:42 AM

[iOS/Android] PUBG Mobile - Get Your Chicken Dinner now!

App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/pubg...330123889?mt=8

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ncent.ig&hl=en

Anyone playing? Have been playing the Chinese version but seems like the English version is officially out now on both App Store and Google play!

As an avid player of PUBG on the PC, I would say I'm very impressed with the mobile port from the PC. Weapons, map, characters are all the same as the PC version, with certain building textures reduced just to optimise a better playing experience on mobile.

Auto-picking of weapons (relevant to you) is a huge plus point! Makes the game so much more fuss-free to play.

As of now there's only Erangel map.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT

Reignxy 20-03-2018 11:50 AM

Played one round just now. Not bad for a mobile game. Quite similar to the PC one.

Alexz_Hong 20-03-2018 12:09 PM

So far played 2 games solo. first game got chicken dinner. 2nd one got 2nd. First time playing PUBG though. Only experience was a couple of games on Rules of survival. Got lucky i guess, or maybe rank still low, so not that hard. haha.

so far not bad, but sometimes will see a bit lag, like the enemy suddenly teleport from one place to another. Hopefully will smoothen out soon.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-k...2018-03-19.jpg

antonius69 20-03-2018 01:20 PM

there's a game called Free Fire - only about 200 MB in size. Pretty much the same thing

fake_oranges 20-03-2018 01:45 PM

nice to play?
like phone easy to burn out while playing

LordKuroda 20-03-2018 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reignxy (Post 113369199)
Played one round just now. Not bad for a mobile game. Quite similar to the PC one.

Haha yas! As someone who hasn't been a fan of mobile gaming, I can safely say that PUBG mobile has conformed me to start playing more games on mobile!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexz_Hong (Post 113369517)
So far played 2 games solo. first game got chicken dinner. 2nd one got 2nd. First time playing PUBG though. Only experience was a couple of games on Rules of survival. Got lucky i guess, or maybe rank still low, so not that hard. haha.

so far not bad, but sometimes will see a bit lag, like the enemy suddenly teleport from one place to another. Hopefully will smoothen out soon.

Haha nice to see you play pubg mobile as well! Have you tried using wifi to play? But I encountered the same spikes using mobile data to play on the MRT (could probably be due to this) as well. But I've tried playing on wifi on the Chinese version and it runs very well!

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonius69 (Post 113370625)
there's a game called Free Fire - only about 200 MB in size. Pretty much the same thing

Haha I've tried playing free fire as well, but nothing beats the original PUBG, especially when you're already familiar with the game on PC.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fake_oranges (Post 113370996)
nice to play?
like phone easy to burn out while playing

Yes I would highly recommend it! It's easy for newbies to start picking up the game too. So far I've played 2 games on data using my Pixel 2 and has not experienced any intense heating.

kannis_ng 20-03-2018 06:12 PM

Chicken kfc?? Free

Alexz_Hong 20-03-2018 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordKuroda (Post 113374687)
Haha nice to see you play pubg mobile as well! Have you tried using wifi to play? But I encountered the same spikes using mobile data to play on the MRT (could probably be due to this) as well. But I've tried playing on wifi on the Chinese version and it runs very well!

haha was on wifi la, but maybe reception not that great. Still okay la, but cannot play too much. Each game like 25-30mins very xiong one. Have to concentrate hard. lol. I think next big release will be fortnite mobile liao. haha. getting more popular than those moba game.

fake_oranges 20-03-2018 10:42 PM

Singapore App store not yet out?

LordKuroda 21-03-2018 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexz_Hong (Post 113375771)
haha was on wifi la, but maybe reception not that great. Still okay la, but cannot play too much. Each game like 25-30mins very xiong one. Have to concentrate hard. lol. I think next big release will be fortnite mobile liao. haha. getting more popular than those moba game.

HAHAHAH yeah I mean, pubg is a good way to kill time on the train bro, reached my destination stop before I knew it. It felt like a drag but not anymore now with pubg :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by fake_oranges (Post 113379540)
Singapore App store not yet out?

It's out! Search for "Pubg mobile" haha.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT

fake_oranges 21-03-2018 07:01 AM

Downloaded liao.

Got some quiet time then i will start to play

Also waiting for Fortnite. Like more fun

Executor 84 21-03-2018 08:10 AM

loved playing PUBG.

now there's top 3 games like this: Rules of Survival , PUBG Mobile and the upcoming Fortnite.

not sure which to choose..

PUBG Mobile seems abit laggy and graphics not as nice as ROS, but believe they will update it so give some time.

which you guys prefer when fortnite is global released?

Computeron 21-03-2018 09:28 AM

played 15mins picking up guns... see no one n killed by map...
bo liao sia.

LordKuroda 21-03-2018 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fake_oranges (Post 113381851)
Downloaded liao.

Got some quiet time then i will start to play

Also waiting for Fortnite. Like more fun

Yup heard its out on iOS already though.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/fortnit...7853?ls=1&mt=8

Quote:

Originally Posted by Executor 84 (Post 113382265)
loved playing PUBG.

now there's top 3 games like this: Rules of Survival , PUBG Mobile and the upcoming Fortnite.

not sure which to choose..

PUBG Mobile seems abit laggy and graphics not as nice as ROS, but believe they will update it so give some time.

which you guys prefer when fortnite is global released?

Haha yup am quite eager in trying out fort nite too, should be optimised rather well on mobile with its gpu-friendly graphics :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Computeron (Post 113383209)
played 15mins picking up guns... see no one n killed by map...
bo liao sia.

Haha Yeap have to keep up-to-date on where the zones are, it's practical as it discourages campers from camping.

Computeron 21-03-2018 04:29 PM

the map so complicated.