HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

PUBG Mobile - Get Your Chicken Dinner now!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-03-2018, 11:42 AM   #1

[iOS/Android] PUBG Mobile - Get Your Chicken Dinner now!

App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/pubg...330123889?mt=8

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ncent.ig&hl=en

Anyone playing? Have been playing the Chinese version but seems like the English version is officially out now on both App Store and Google play!

As an avid player of PUBG on the PC, I would say I'm very impressed with the mobile port from the PC. Weapons, map, characters are all the same as the PC version, with certain building textures reduced just to optimise a better playing experience on mobile.

Auto-picking of weapons (relevant to you) is a huge plus point! Makes the game so much more fuss-free to play.

As of now there's only Erangel map.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT

Last edited by LordKuroda; 21-03-2018 at 10:15 AM..
LordKuroda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 11:50 AM   #2

Played one round just now. Not bad for a mobile game. Quite similar to the PC one.
Reignxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 12:09 PM   #3
Supremacy Member

So far played 2 games solo. first game got chicken dinner. 2nd one got 2nd. First time playing PUBG though. Only experience was a couple of games on Rules of survival. Got lucky i guess, or maybe rank still low, so not that hard. haha.

so far not bad, but sometimes will see a bit lag, like the enemy suddenly teleport from one place to another. Hopefully will smoothen out soon.

Alexz_Hong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 01:20 PM   #4

there's a game called Free Fire - only about 200 MB in size. Pretty much the same thing
antonius69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 01:45 PM   #5
Master Member

nice to play?
like phone easy to burn out while playing
fake_oranges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 05:45 PM   #6

Played one round just now. Not bad for a mobile game. Quite similar to the PC one.
Haha yas! As someone who hasn't been a fan of mobile gaming, I can safely say that PUBG mobile has conformed me to start playing more games on mobile!

So far played 2 games solo. first game got chicken dinner. 2nd one got 2nd. First time playing PUBG though. Only experience was a couple of games on Rules of survival. Got lucky i guess, or maybe rank still low, so not that hard. haha.

so far not bad, but sometimes will see a bit lag, like the enemy suddenly teleport from one place to another. Hopefully will smoothen out soon.
Haha nice to see you play pubg mobile as well! Have you tried using wifi to play? But I encountered the same spikes using mobile data to play on the MRT (could probably be due to this) as well. But I've tried playing on wifi on the Chinese version and it runs very well!

there's a game called Free Fire - only about 200 MB in size. Pretty much the same thing
Haha I've tried playing free fire as well, but nothing beats the original PUBG, especially when you're already familiar with the game on PC.

nice to play?
like phone easy to burn out while playing
Yes I would highly recommend it! It's easy for newbies to start picking up the game too. So far I've played 2 games on data using my Pixel 2 and has not experienced any intense heating.
Old 20-03-2018, 06:12 PM   #7
Supremacy Member

Chicken kfc?? Free
kannis_ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 06:50 PM   #8
Supremacy Member

Haha nice to see you play pubg mobile as well! Have you tried using wifi to play? But I encountered the same spikes using mobile data to play on the MRT (could probably be due to this) as well. But I've tried playing on wifi on the Chinese version and it runs very well!
haha was on wifi la, but maybe reception not that great. Still okay la, but cannot play too much. Each game like 25-30mins very xiong one. Have to concentrate hard. lol. I think next big release will be fortnite mobile liao. haha. getting more popular than those moba game.
Alexz_Hong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 10:42 PM   #9
Master Member

Singapore App store not yet out?
Old 21-03-2018, 12:23 AM   #10

haha was on wifi la, but maybe reception not that great. Still okay la, but cannot play too much. Each game like 25-30mins very xiong one. Have to concentrate hard. lol. I think next big release will be fortnite mobile liao. haha. getting more popular than those moba game.
HAHAHAH yeah I mean, pubg is a good way to kill time on the train bro, reached my destination stop before I knew it. It felt like a drag but not anymore now with pubg

Singapore App store not yet out?
It's out! Search for "Pubg mobile" haha.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT
Old 21-03-2018, 07:01 AM   #11
Master Member

Downloaded liao.

Got some quiet time then i will start to play

Also waiting for Fortnite. Like more fun
Old 21-03-2018, 08:10 AM   #12

loved playing PUBG.

now there's top 3 games like this: Rules of Survival , PUBG Mobile and the upcoming Fortnite.

not sure which to choose..

PUBG Mobile seems abit laggy and graphics not as nice as ROS, but believe they will update it so give some time.

which you guys prefer when fortnite is global released?
Executor 84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 09:28 AM   #13
Arch-Supremacy Member

played 15mins picking up guns... see no one n killed by map...
bo liao sia.
Old 21-03-2018, 10:14 AM   #14

Downloaded liao.

Got some quiet time then i will start to play

Also waiting for Fortnite. Like more fun
Yup heard its out on iOS already though.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/fortnit...7853?ls=1&mt=8

loved playing PUBG.

now there's top 3 games like this: Rules of Survival , PUBG Mobile and the upcoming Fortnite.

not sure which to choose..

PUBG Mobile seems abit laggy and graphics not as nice as ROS, but believe they will update it so give some time.

which you guys prefer when fortnite is global released?
Haha yup am quite eager in trying out fort nite too, should be optimised rather well on mobile with its gpu-friendly graphics

played 15mins picking up guns... see no one n killed by map...
bo liao sia.
Haha Yeap have to keep up-to-date on where the zones are, it's practical as it discourages campers from camping.
Old 21-03-2018, 04:29 PM   #15
Arch-Supremacy Member

the map so complicated.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.