Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

who here got play mobile legends?

Like Tree1249Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-06-2017, 02:22 PM   #2206
Arch-Supremacy Member

Moi wondering
Can chou have a more offensive build?
can, but i think ppl prefer to build def build bcos chou's full att build can still be easily countered by mages. from what i've noticed once chou has been stunned by a mage he is more or less gg (unless the team has a support).

also, chou as a more def character can really help the team a lot, esp when your team has squishy characters like moscov & eudora. chou can help to tank much of the dmg + stun opponents so that your teammates w higher dmg can kill them easily. BUT if you build chou as full att, it only takes one stun from a mage plus a few hits/ shots from opponent's mm & fighters & he's gone lol
~Dragonite~ likes this.
p_eppermint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 02:47 PM   #2207
Master Member

Which build for Estes better
Or can recommend?

~Dragonite~ likes this.
Nigelnkj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 02:49 PM   #2208
Master Member

This build for chou ok?

~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 15-06-2017, 02:54 PM   #2209
Supremacy Member

This build for chou ok?
Thorns armour can remove and replace by Demon. His hp too low for thorns to fully be used. +90 armour is good but i dun think it's an armour for him. This kind of item better used on actual defensive tanks like tiggy.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Akky85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 04:03 PM   #2210
Arch-Supremacy Member

Which build for Estes better
Or can recommend?
actually for support i prefer to use tank gears. i use rafaela quite often & i used to have similar build as you, but then i went to research a bit & saw ppl using tank build. tried it out, i think not bad. bcos support is VERY squishy, most of the time when you kenna att, before you got time/ chance to heal yourself, you alr k.o. so you can consider a tank build for your support - can try to do some research first, i'm sure there are estes tank build out there. i dont use estes so i'm not too sure if rafa tank build can be used for estes as well.

my rafa tank build starts off w enchanted talisman - thats the first & only magic item i buy. very impt gear for me. subsequently my other gears are all tank items & i use tank emblem set. can try it out & see if it works for you.. the durability doesnt go up THAT much but its significant enough for me - at least i dont die/ feed so much & i'm able to heal myself & escape before i get killed.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 15-06-2017, 04:05 PM   #2211
Arch-Supremacy Member

This build for chou ok?
i guess depends on what role you play. personally i like fusion build like the continuous drama one bcos you sort of get the best of both worlds. but if your team doesnt have a tank, then i'll definitely go for the durability tank build. chou is a great character to play, esp in team fights - can be very helpful, but if die too early then it'll be a waste.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 15-06-2017, 04:06 PM   #2212
Great Supremacy Member

np add me up if wanna play tgt!! i dont really have a grp of regular friends to play w so i'm always solo q-ing, quite sian. trying to find a regular grp, would make it much easier to rise tgt
Haha u simi rank? I only gm4 sibei noob. Anyway my nick xKomon, india flag knn... 1 more day then can change back to sg flag

~Dragonite~ likes this.
xKomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 04:35 PM   #2213
Master Member

Thorns armour can remove and replace by Demon. His hp too low for thorns to fully be used. +90 armour is good but i dun think it's an armour for him. This kind of item better used on actual defensive tanks like tiggy.

This one?
But if liddat chou v little armour

~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 15-06-2017, 04:52 PM   #2214
Arch-Supremacy Member

Haha u simi rank? I only gm4 sibei noob. Anyway my nick xKomon, india flag knn... 1 more day then can change back to sg flag
i'm legend x23 lol its super hard to get up to legend but once you get there its much easier to gain stars you meet a lot less noob teammates (but still will have lol) & sometimes if you're lucky you meet those players w super high wr & they practically carry you the whole game. the other time i met this chou w 90+% wr & 300+ games lol damn zai
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 15-06-2017, 04:58 PM   #2215
Master Member

Paisei take the least damage
I'm back to epic!!!

~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 15-06-2017, 05:03 PM   #2216

Can anyone recommend me what heroes to use to stay legend? Legend 10 now but cant seem to climb higher.
I used Rafaela to climb to Grandmaster and Eudora to Legend. Didnt play for 2 weeks and now a bit lost lol.

My main is usually Eudora, Rafaela, Franco and Este.

Used to think Mage like Eudora is imba but Aurora is game breaking lol.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
xherox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 05:13 PM   #2217
Arch-Supremacy Member

Can anyone recommend me what heroes to use to stay legend? Legend 10 now but cant seem to climb higher.
I used Rafaela to climb to Grandmaster and Eudora to Legend. Didnt play for 2 weeks and now a bit lost lol.

My main is usually Eudora, Rafaela, Franco and Este.

Used to think Mage like Eudora is imba but Aurora is game breaking lol.
actually in terms of dmg wise i think eudora still hurts the most lol. w eudora ulti i play any character also can die immediately but aurora ulti, still can live for a bit haha. the thing good abt aurora is that she can stun everyone within that area, whereas eudora only can stun one person.. both have their pros & cons i guess.

i think you need to learn at least one fighter & one mm.. cos sometimes those better players in legend dont like support for some reason or another lol. for a fighter, yun zhao or ruby is good.. but you should try & see which one suits you best, for me i'll choose ruby cos i'm an avid ruby supporter
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 15-06-2017, 05:14 PM   #2218
Arch-Supremacy Member

Paisei take the least damage
I'm back to epic!!!
hahaha my bf also same as you, keep gg back & forth between gm & epic. i think its quite tough to get from gm to epic now, probably even tougher than from epic to legend? lol cos in gm/ epic still got a lot of noob players..
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 15-06-2017, 05:19 PM   #2219
Supremacy Member

This one?
But if liddat chou v little armour
No the one below the choice u highlight.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 15-06-2017, 05:24 PM   #2220
Supremacy Member

actually in terms of dmg wise i think eudora still hurts the most lol. w eudora ulti i play any character also can die immediately but aurora ulti, still can live for a bit haha. the thing good abt aurora is that she can stun everyone within that area, whereas eudora only can stun one person.. both have their pros & cons i guess.

i think you need to learn at least one fighter & one mm.. cos sometimes those better players in legend dont like support for some reason or another lol. for a fighter, yun zhao or ruby is good.. but you should try & see which one suits you best, for me i'll choose ruby cos i'm an avid ruby supporter
Eudora is mage, and most ppl, including tank players tend to build physical defensive items for MMs, since MMs tends to be rather easy for both pros and beginners to use.

So usually v little magical resistance against mage users.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.