HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

who here got play mobile legends?

Like Tree1249Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-06-2017, 05:28 PM   #2221
Arch-Supremacy Member

Eudora is mage, and most ppl, including tank players tend to build physical defensive items for MMs, since MMs tends to be rather easy for both pros and beginners to use.

So usually v little magical resistance against mage users.
yup plus, most mage have a skill which stuns - VERY useful be it when you're attacking or escaping.

mm is relatively easy to play, i started out w mm -> mage -> support -> fighter & now i'm back to mm lol. the reason why mm is easier than other characters is bcos you just stand one side & shoot, but it gets harder as you go up bcos EVERYONE will be aiming you. hahaha. which is why i use miya - her ulti comes in handy when i've been stunned & need to escape hehe. imo mm gets more & more challenging as you progress in the game.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
p_eppermint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 05:34 PM   #2222
Master Member

hahaha my bf also same as you, keep gg back & forth between gm & epic. i think its quite tough to get from gm to epic now, probably even tougher than from epic to legend? lol cos in gm/ epic still got a lot of noob players..
Oh please
Master to GM is a nightmare
30+ matches climbing down and up
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Nigelnkj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 05:35 PM   #2223
Supremacy Member

I played from Layla > Tiggy > current Balmond. Got stuck at GM using Tiggy so i swap main to Balmond and life in ML has been pretty smooth sailing since
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Akky85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 05:36 PM   #2224
Master Member

I played from Layla > Tiggy > current Balmond. Got stuck at GM using Tiggy so i swap main to Balmond and life in ML has been pretty smooth sailing since
Balmond quite offensive for a hero considered a tank

~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 15-06-2017, 05:39 PM   #2225
Master Member

Still remember I was about to get my first penta when yz go KS ;(
Haven't even afford a penta kill yet

~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 15-06-2017, 05:45 PM   #2226

yup plus, most mage have a skill which stuns - VERY useful be it when you're attacking or escaping.

mm is relatively easy to play, i started out w mm -> mage -> support -> fighter & now i'm back to mm lol. the reason why mm is easier than other characters is bcos you just stand one side & shoot, but it gets harder as you go up bcos EVERYONE will be aiming you. hahaha. which is why i use miya - her ulti comes in handy when i've been stunned & need to escape hehe. imo mm gets more & more challenging as you progress in the game.
Which one is better in countering Karina. A good Karina player is disgusting lol
~Dragonite~ likes this.
xherox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 05:45 PM   #2227
Supremacy Member

Balmond quite offensive for a hero considered a tank
Honestly i dun trust how they label the heros. For me i will look at the skillset of the hero before deciding if they are truly as labelled.

Tiggy good example of a pure tank skill set, Slow range low dmg nuke, gap closer with a decent dmg interrupt and a AOE dislocation stun.

Balmond has a gap closer with slow, Aoe constant dmg spin and a rather fatal culling blow. I would thus label balmond as a pure fighter. And i followed the current meta of crit build with bloodlust Axe. I must say it workded v well for me. Lucky i have a CC tank style Ruby playing with me, so from level 4-8 , any clash is a possible double kill for me
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 15-06-2017, 05:46 PM   #2228
Supremacy Member

Which one is better in countering Karina. A good Karina player is disgusting lol
Karina is a natural counter to low lifers like mages. Initial levels she's a pain to deal with, esp with buffs, literally can one shot ppl.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 15-06-2017, 05:52 PM   #2229
Master Member

Karina is a natural counter to low lifers like mages. Initial levels she's a pain to deal with, esp with buffs, literally can one shot ppl.
Moi tot mages were a counter to Karina

~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 15-06-2017, 05:54 PM   #2230
Arch-Supremacy Member

Can add me? I rarely meet good Balmond players who regularly use this character. But when I meet those good ones I feel that I actually play quite well w them when I'm using ruby or rafa.

~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 15-06-2017, 05:56 PM   #2231
Arch-Supremacy Member

Karina is only strong for two reasons: 1) she's fast 2) she has high dmg. But honestly, I feel she's the most squishy char in ml. She's a nightmare to mm, but when she face mage like eudora, it's hard for her to counter unless she comes in late (during team fight where mage alr use up their stun skill). Eudora's stun & ulti can easily kill her. I would use a mage against her.

~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 15-06-2017, 06:02 PM   #2232
Supremacy Member

Can I join u all? I quite noob 1......
~Dragonite~ likes this.
etbenben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 06:15 PM   #2233
Master Member

Can I join u all? I quite noob 1......
Wa long time no see

~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 15-06-2017, 06:15 PM   #2234
Master Member

Go epic face drop on table riao

~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 15-06-2017, 09:36 PM   #2235

This game too much Afker and troll even in match-up,how can my winning rate go up by playing with pub? I seriously need help.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Okmolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.