who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mozartbeks

Reaction score
just played with mcspicyz and wtf damn sick srsly ruby and angela best combi ever LOL my fav combi to play with angela i swear hahahaa

My fav combi too, I always rank with my friend and he plays ruby while I play Angela! Opop xD

grove88

Reaction score
Just lost a ranked game where enemy epic comeback by 20 point (and we are whacking their core already). Seriously this stupid Alpha and Hylos keep engaging unnecessarily. Worse Hylos looks like just want kills (then play a carry?).

End up gold equalized then we lost Jawhead and myself (Kag). Then lost instantly. Me and Jawhead more points than the enemy MVP sigh ..

People that always looking for a fight should be shot.

mozartbeks

Reaction score
Just lost a ranked game where enemy epic comeback by 20 point (and we are whacking their core already). Seriously this stupid Alpha and Hylos keep engaging unnecessarily. Worse Hylos looks like just want kills (then play a carry?).

End up gold equalized then we lost Jawhead and myself (Kag). Then lost instantly. Me and Jawhead more points than the enemy MVP sigh ..

Hate it when teammates force fights, especially when they are outnumbered :(

daaawn

Reaction score

i also lost ranked lol gord afk hilda dont dare go in dk what sun and lesley doing too hais

mcspicyz

Master Member
Reaction score

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just applied the group, Chinese nick 煌神羅刹 lvl 30

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

Last edited:

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can apply again... Nvr see ur ign

But I died

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT

nice, play with yr water melon group, at least can trust everyone u invited, everyone play their part, at least no idiot go around just jungleing without defending.. my zhask still ok right ... at mid lane def most of the times

mcspicyz

Master Member
Reaction score
nice, play with yr water melon group, at least can trust everyone u invited, everyone play their part, at least no idiot go around just jungleing without defending.. my zhask still ok right ... at mid lane def most of the times
Lol, our team jawhead actually is zhask user, chiobu lai de.
at least you managed to get savage before you died my first skill needcooldown sobs if not i can heal you de
No worries its a pity no creeps around to leech hp

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol, our team jawhead actually is zhask user, chiobu lai de.

No worries its a pity no creeps around to leech hp

:s13:moi wan see chio bu la... haha, got peckture to see see??
no wonder her jawhead farm low level, wanted to use martis but i see the team no mm or mage so i use zhask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.