HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

who here got play mobile legends?

Like Tree1254Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-01-2018, 09:02 AM   #2731
Arch-Supremacy Member

I always tell friends this - If kena Fanny, either the team loses jialat jialat or the team thrash the other side big time.

So yeah, both extremes. Either you are a killer with her, or a loser.
Ya man... Unless team got pro Lance or cyclops or Bruno etc can carry the team up

Sent from 1+5t Sandstone 白 using GAGT
Computeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2018, 12:29 PM   #2732
High Supremacy Member

Anybody serious in gaming?
Cannot be a selfish jungler. In fact, ONLY jungle along the way not bo dai bo ji go jungle leave your teammates to die or see enemy near you r@ping your teammate or turret you still jungle.

And also, choose your lane already, STICK TO IT don't run around let your enemies have the chance to run around.

best is 2-1-2 formation so that if ends got 1 person die, another one can try cover till he/she return. Center should just push or defend.

Then ends whichever end clear 2 turrets already,1 person go freelance around the other stick to the lane either to try destroy the last turret or harrass the enemies so that they get distracted don't dare to leave that lane alone.

If there are like-minded players here, feel free to playwith me.
Lose nevermind, at least we stick to our jobs. If like that lose, just means the other side is stronger cannot blame own people.

Though I said don't jungle, I mean if you judge that the minions still too far away or enemies not around then by all means go ahead. Not suka suka see your minions or teammates in trouble still kill jungle monsters.

I myself also if battle monster halfway see teammates need help I will stop and go assist.

So yeah, I want to play with players who want to win, not obsessed about kill counts.
Old 16-01-2018, 10:23 PM   #2733
Supremacy Member

Cannot be a selfish jungler. In fact, ONLY jungle along the way not bo dai bo ji go jungle leave your teammates to die or see enemy near you r@ping your teammate or turret you still jungle.

And also, choose your lane already, STICK TO IT don't run around let your enemies have the chance to run around.

best is 2-1-2 formation so that if ends got 1 person die, another one can try cover till he/she return. Center should just push or defend.

Then ends whichever end clear 2 turrets already,1 person go freelance around the other stick to the lane either to try destroy the last turret or harrass the enemies so that they get distracted don't dare to leave that lane alone.

Lose nevermind, at least we stick to our jobs. If like that lose, just means the other side is stronger cannot blame own people.

Though I said don't jungle, I mean if you judge that the minions still too far away or enemies not around then by all means go ahead. Not suka suka see your minions or teammates in trouble still kill jungle monsters.

I myself also if battle monster halfway see teammates need help I will stop and go assist.

So yeah, I want to play with players who want to win, not obsessed about kill counts.

game ID?

Sent from 1+5 using GAGT
ecneret_eel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2018, 10:33 PM   #2734
Arch-Supremacy Member

Who want to play later?

Old 17-01-2018, 01:05 AM   #2735
High Supremacy Member

game ID?

Sent from 1+5 using GAGT
AikawaHajime

Old 17-01-2018, 10:13 AM   #2736
Arch-Supremacy Member

Gokai change

eeLsinneD likes this.
Old 17-01-2018, 12:10 PM   #2737
Supremacy Member

Actually 1-1-3 formation most common

3 ppl on turtle lane, aggressively roam in enemy's jungle to clear their jungle, denying enemy the exp and or buff, and can take turtle(worth 750g). 3 ppl also can down turret fast game and then switch to other lanes alr

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT
wadchiuhuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 01:47 PM   #2738
Arch-Supremacy Member

Play solo in classic won't have 3-1-1.cuz all strangers, they don't afk u can arm chio liao

Old 17-01-2018, 04:42 PM   #2739
High Supremacy Member

Actually 1-1-3 formation most common

3 ppl on turtle lane, aggressively roam in enemy's jungle to clear their jungle, denying enemy the exp and or buff, and can take turtle(worth 750g). 3 ppl also can down turret fast game and then switch to other lanes alr

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT
Hate those kind of idiots.
Go gangr@pe 1 side end up the other side alone against 2 or even 3 enemies. Then keep dying cannot kill, he/she will get the blame or worse, reported.

You think can deny enemies of exp your enemies might be doing the same to your teammate while you are busy gangr@ping the other side and the other side doing to you.

Balance is the key yo.

Not a fan of turtling also.
Old 17-01-2018, 04:48 PM   #2740

i play at night about 10pm~ regularly..... currently at Epic IV.

Prefer 2-1-2, don't like selfish ppl who ask to solo then keep dying and spam defend tower.

good with Irithel/Odette/Hilda ~ pls add me for rank games <iD:Ningpa>
eeLsinneD likes this.

Last edited by sagiluck; 17-01-2018 at 04:51 PM..
sagiluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 05:03 PM   #2741
High Supremacy Member

i play at night about 10pm~ regularly..... currently at Epic IV.

Prefer 2-1-2, don't like selfish ppl who ask to solo then keep dying and spam defend tower.

good with Irithel/Odette/Hilda ~ pls add me for rank games <iD:Ningpa>
I like to spam exclamation marks on people who run away and cause me to die, and obssessive junglers lol.

Actually the 3-1-1 thing I was speaking from experience, cos I JUST ended a game and I was the one kena gangr@ped.

You guys might shoot me say I am lousy finding to find an excuse, but let's face it - 1 Son Goku vs 1 Joker Magician and 1 twin-blade Dark Elf.

How to survive??? Not like I could use my Crow Sorceress cos someone chose Ice Queen already.

Though I off my battle messages, I can almost feel the endless "kontot Sun", "Sun anjing", "noob Sun" etc messages flooding the screen.

And I myself was disappointed I could not contribute. Cos of the early few deaths, I was under-level. Every other enemies I met, I was sitting duck and easy meat.

Sian...
Haha scully after reading this terence lee decided not to add me instead +_+
Old 17-01-2018, 05:07 PM   #2742

I like to spam exclamation marks on people who run away and cause me to die, and obssessive junglers lol.

Actually the 3-1-1 thing I was speaking from experience, cos I JUST ended a game and I was the one kena gangr@ped.

You guys might shoot me say I am lousy finding to find an excuse, but let's face it - 1 Son Goku vs 1 Joker Magician and 1 twin-blade Dark Elf.

How to survive??? Not like I could use my Crow Sorceress cos someone chose Ice Queen already.

Though I off my battle messages, I can almost feel the endless "kontot Sun", "Sun anjing", "noob Sun" etc messages flooding the screen.

And I myself was disappointed I could not contribute. Cos of the early few deaths, I was under-level. Every other enemies I met, I was sitting duck and easy meat.

Sian...
Haha scully after reading this terence lee decided not to add me instead +_+
haha same. i kenna so much 'anjing chou' , 'kontol chou or 'nub epic chou' until i forgot my own surname liao...
Old 17-01-2018, 05:08 PM   #2743
High Supremacy Member

and oh yah. After 2 deaths then someone using Balmond rushed up.

Still... THE FRIGGIN COWARD EVERYTIME LET ME DIE AND RUN AWAY EVEN WHEN HIS HP IS VERY HEALTHY AND THE ENEMIES' HP WERE DANGEROUSLY LOW.

Zzzz...

End up he had kills and assists.

I absolute 0 kills and assists...

Last edited by eeLsinneD; 17-01-2018 at 05:14 PM..
eeLsinneD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 05:13 PM   #2744
High Supremacy Member

haha same. i kenna so much 'anjing chou' , 'kontol chou or 'nub epic chou' until i forgot my own surname liao...
I used to counter them say "Don't understand Malay", "Report me for what?? I have been rushing turrets when you all busy stuck in a corner defending and not pushing" etc.

But then I realized that 1)The barbarians are too stupid to understand English 2)The whole thing just pissed me off more 3)The desire to type and scold them hinders my gaming, so I off battle messages.

Can't see, can't get more pissed and no need to waste effort typing to scold back.

Report report lor. It's not like I "suck" in all the games. you 1 game mass report me I only minus 2 points and I can easily regain 2 points after.

So yeah, the color of my points is healthy
Old 17-01-2018, 11:33 PM   #2745

they are speaking vulgar in indon but choose SG flag.. should have dedicated 1 svr for themselves =P
sagiluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.