who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Estes is OP in Mayhem mode. lol. Just tried 2 match with him to clear those tasks.

2018-05-20.png

2018-05-20.png

:s13:

Mayhem can clear what tasks?

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13: i thought cyclops not bad have big bubble. Estes really like hulk, Johnson ram also no feel :s22:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mayhem can clear what tasks?

It counts for those 3 tasks under daily rewards ya. Which is great since i need to deal 300k damage as MM and I don't usually play MM. haha. so using mayhem mode to do it without affecting win rate.

grove88

Reaction score
Damm suay solo today. We were 2nd pick and I'm last, already banned Angela, Martis and Helcurt already. I think should ban Fanny since they ban the little demon, plus if they get Gusion at least we can have Lancelot. But all other 4 ask me ban Lancelot. Then enemy S1 Gusion.

Then S1 and S2 (me) chose Johnson and Akai because teammates said so. Then S3 S4 went for Jawhead and Chou. Now we got 2 tanks, 2 off-tanks, and no damage. Johnson even say we got a good team and no need scared of Gusion :s22:.

Needless to say we lost, horribly :(. But the worst feeling is during draft you know you are screwed already :s13:.

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Damm suay solo today. We were 2nd pick and I'm last, already banned Angela, Martis and Helcurt already. I think should ban Fanny since they ban the little demon, plus if they get Gusion at least we can have Lancelot. But all other 4 ask me ban Lancelot. Then enemy S1 Gusion.

Then S1 and S2 (me) chose Johnson and Akai because teammates said so. Then S3 S4 went for Jawhead and Chou. Now we got 2 tanks, 2 off-tanks, and no damage. Johnson even say we got a good team and no need scared of Gusion :s22:.

Needless to say we lost, horribly :(. But the worst feeling is during draft you know you are screwed already :s13:.

Your team intend to build a tank and cruise all the way to the fountain?

daaawn

Reaction score

siao liao got so many tanks but no adc also useless HAHAHAHA *pats ur back* i so close yet so far to epic LOL

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It counts for those 3 tasks under daily rewards ya. Which is great since i need to deal 300k damage as MM and I don't usually play MM. haha. so using mayhem mode to do it without affecting win rate.

Oh,ok. Daily ones

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Your MM farm damm fast teach us senpai

Just focus on farm farm farm farm.... other lane engaging also heck care. recently watched a lot of live MM game from those 'pros'... but once being KP by one of the player for farming too much, which is true... so sad

Last edited:

Dan_Bo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hanabi like one of the better mm.

Draft like no chance use mm. 90% of the time is need be tanker

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Hanabi like one of the better mm.

Draft like no chance use mm. 90% of the time is need be tanker

Actually depends, most of the Epic/legend rank draft, usually have 1 MM(lesley usually picked)... but now watching all those tournament matches, they will go for 2 tank, 2 as, 1 mage....

daaawn

Reaction score
Lance is really good, if you know how to use the skills well. i trying to learn all the MM, which is :s12:my priority now

play irithel she fun HAHAHA the only mm i can carry now is karrie HAHAHA i use ulti and inspire to spam push tur fast HAHA once i get windtalker then i know i can start dealing damage le. go watch gosu general's videos he rly very pro mm he can play any mm ahahahhahaah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.