who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Lol you not Lesley ah :s13:.

And I don't get why people don't want ban Gusion. I'm not a midlaner usually, but if he goes to mid, very few usual midlaners can stop him IMO (any insights folks)? Assuming equal skill level,

Cyclops - only got 1 cc, and he can dash to his tower if you ulti him. If he catch you on your S2 cooldown then most likely gg.

Harley - got chance I think, not sure. Really depends on skills?

Kagura - her cc quite useless against Gusion since he can dash away. Plus confirm farm slower than him.

Hayabusa - not sure also, but even if Gusion can't kill you he is going to gank your teammates.

Lancelot - best chance against him. That's why if your team is not the first pick, don't just ban Gusion or Lancelot. Ban both or none IMO.

MMs - no chance, maybe except Bruno (but can't stop Gusion from farming).

My team always got someone want to use MM, and i can only use other hero..

use saber, they say no
use mage, they want me use kagura, which i am damn noob about that hero
use tank, i will use hilda or Balmond. After I rush in they all siam, then i jump in commit suicide ar.
Rank mode i never had the chance to use MM, last MM is Miya while i play with computeron, which is a week ago... LOL

grove88

Reaction score
tell me about it.. same feelings here. Some players dont know nubs or trying hard to be nubs. Play like ** sometimes. Yes ALMOST ALL will say lag when dead..:s22:

Ya loh, just say sorry won't die right? Then catch up by trying to farm back while sticking with your team. Then pray your enemy make some mistakes :s13:

use saber, they say no
use tank, i will use hilda or Balmond. After I rush in they all siam, then i jump in commit suicide ar.
Rank mode i never had the chance to use MM, last MM is Miya while i play with computeron, which is a week ago... LOL

Then what else left to use :s13:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, if one emblem Eg physical one is maxed, then when opening emblem boxes, will not kena physical emblem again or if kena, they change to dust?

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Just wondering, if one emblem Eg physical one is maxed, then when opening emblem boxes, will not kena physical emblem again or if kena, they change to dust?

Change to dust, at a discounted rate, if i am not wrong...

Like u should get 5 physical, but since its max, u will be receiving 3 dust instead. Just an example

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Ya loh, just say sorry won't die right? Then catch up by trying to farm back while sticking with your team. Then pray your enemy make some mistakes :s13:

Then what else left to use :s13:

I also damn confused, they can choose the heroes they want, for me, on the other hand cant decide what to choose.... end up losing 2 matches during lunch break.... Epic 1 is so far away...

Hate it when they want choose lesley, end up feeding... KPKB about team mate no support.

Lurker99

Reaction score
If i can get Legend i happy liao... totally heck about mythic for this season

Basket, u all damn fast legend and high epic liao.

After I ranked twice with acidicapple and lost because of noob teammates now damn sian...

Computeron, wanna cheong ranked or not?

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Basket, u all damn fast legend and high epic liao.

After I ranked twice with acidicapple and lost because of noob teammates now damn sian...

Computeron, wanna cheong ranked or not?

This season consider slow liao, last season i reach legend pretty fast... but end up most of the time playing classic to train heroes(mainly MMs)... Classic no stress, not like rank game.

daaawn

Reaction score
It is said that if you play as a 5-player team, you sure will be match up with 5-player team one.

So if you are just playing with random friends, you might kena a team which is well coordinated (especially if they are on voice chat).

This will make your game feel like a torture.

Best is 3-player team cos won't necessarily kena a 3-player enemy.

Forgot which forum I got this info from already...

Next time we 5 team again on voice chat i change my settings le 😹

daaawn

Reaction score
Lol you not Lesley ah :s13:.

And I don't get why people don't want ban Gusion. I'm not a midlaner usually, but if he goes to mid, very few usual midlaners can stop him IMO (any insights folks)? Assuming equal skill level,

Cyclops - only got 1 cc, and he can dash to his tower if you ulti him. If he catch you on your S2 cooldown then most likely gg.

Harley - got chance I think, not sure. Really depends on skills?

Kagura - her cc quite useless against Gusion since he can dash away. Plus confirm farm slower than him.

Hayabusa - not sure also, but even if Gusion can't kill you he is going to gank your teammates.

Lancelot - best chance against him. That's why if your team is not the first pick, don't just ban Gusion or Lancelot. Ban both or none IMO.

MMs - no chance, maybe except Bruno (but can't stop Gusion from farming).

Ban gusion and martis ahahaha the tmbest

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

use saber, they say no

I think I quite "zai" in all roles already.
In order of good usage from best to good:

Marksman:
Hanabi

Tank:
Uranus, Akai, Hylos

Fighter:
Sun Wukong, Martis, Zhao Zilong

Assassin:
Gusion

Mage:
Pharsa

Support:
Angela, Diggie

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also damn confused, they can choose the heroes they want, for me, on the other hand cant decide what to choose.... end up losing 2 matches during lunch break.... Epic 1 is so far away...

Hate it when they want choose lesley, end up feeding... KPKB about team mate no support.

I very simple:

Angela first priority.
If kena taken by others or banned, the rest I play by the ear se what roles my team is lacking.

But if I first 2 choosers and Martis is not banned, will sure take Martis.

azarel41

Reaction score
Change to dust, at a discounted rate, if i am not wrong...

Like u should get 5 physical, but since its max, u will be receiving 3 dust instead. Just an example

u will get 0.5 dust per phys frag (if u maxed it already). example, if u were supposed to get 30 phys frag, they will change to 15 dust instead.

Lurker99

Reaction score
This season consider slow liao, last season i reach legend pretty fast... but end up most of the time playing classic to train heroes(mainly MMs)... Classic no stress, not like rank game.

I think my hero pool too narrow, which makes draft ranking more challenging for me. Usually end up filling for tank roles like Akai and Johnson during rank games.

Thing about practicing new heroes in classic games is that the win/loss of the classic game is usually result of either idiot alutard teammates or OP gusion/lance enemies.. can’t even tell if I’m really improving or not lol

grove88

Reaction score
DIkwxkT.jpg

SoloQ losing streak continues -.-

During draft everyone picks like crap (S1 instalock Hylos, S3 instalock miya, S5 shows helcurt with good wr but change to Gusion last min when enemy did not pick Gusion at all). They didn't pick Gusion all the way then you go pick him (and plays like crap when you can use Helcurt)?

I see enemy team comp think maybe still got chance. Then teammates all epic (ok I don't judge one but after the result really cannot).

Then I lane with Alutard who thinks he is superman. Fly into tower whack Franco, then Franco cc him and pwn him. Always 1v3 or 1v4 with no farm.

Last edited:

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DIkwxkT.jpg

SoloQ losing streak continues -.-

During draft everyone picks like crap (S1 instalock Hylos, S3 instalock miya, S5 shows helcurt with good wr but change to Gusion last min when enemy did not pick Gusion at all). They didn't pick Gusion all the way then you go pick him (and plays like crap when you can use Helcurt)?

I see enemy team comp think maybe still got chance. Then teammates all epic (ok I don't judge one but after the result really cannot).

Then I lane with Alutard who thinks he is superman. Fly into tower whack Franco, then Franco cc him and pwn him. Always 1v3 or 1v4 with no farm.
lol I see alucard means game over liao

Sent from where you are using GAGT

azarel41

Reaction score
Good Alucard very rare. Usually if Alucard do not feed within 1st 6 mins means that he's decent lol.

Sent from Sony H8324 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.