HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

who here got play mobile legends?

Like Tree1255Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-03-2018, 05:39 PM   #2956
High Supremacy Member

eh... gusion is based on burst dmg from his skills. you should be able to 1 shot both fighters if your combos are correct? haha disclaimer i suck at gusion... just that he looks cool. i mainly play chou/tanks or occasionally zhask/valir so a good gusion is as bad as lancelot or fanny. Kag i still can avoid somewhat but those 3 are insane when fed.
the tracker shot hard to hit only straight line =/
combos... worse... he always jumps at the direction which I don't want -_-

I suck more at Gusion lor. Anyway my Gusion is more on physical attacks rather than magic skills. Cos the cooldown friggin long -_-

I just kena a Jungler GUSION IN MY TEAM... As expected, lost....

Why can't they just focus on towers and stick to their own lanes??? when enemies from other lanes are free enough to come to yours, then there must be something wrong with your teammates.
Old 26-03-2018, 07:07 PM   #2957
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sent a request to tan and dan
Accepted!!!
Dan_Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 07:09 PM   #2958
Arch-Supremacy Member

Diff class have diff roles. That's why need specific spells. I see flickr lesley know 80%is noob alr. Mm usually use inspire to destroy tanks and fighters. Mage flickr to run away from ganks. Chargers and tank use the stone spell to break combos of opponent
Old 26-03-2018, 08:08 PM   #2959
Arch-Supremacy Member

Diff class have diff roles. That's why need specific spells. I see flickr lesley know 80%is noob alr. Mm usually use inspire to destroy tanks and fighters. Mage flickr to run away from ganks. Chargers and tank use the stone spell to break combos of opponent
Ya.. Sometimes... A wrong spell can see he is noob liao

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT
Computeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 11:10 AM   #2960
Master Member

Why this game so many indo
samich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 11:19 AM   #2961

Flicker not the worst spell I have seen on Lesley yet lol. But I strongly agree Lesley should not use flicker (in fact, all mms except Layla and maybe Hanabi).

And one time my team forced my Lesley to have flicker because idiot teammates chose 2 assassins (Lance, Natalie) with retri. Can guess the results la ...
grove88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 04:44 PM   #2962
Arch-Supremacy Member

bought MARTIS finally...
Alexz_Hong likes this.
Old 27-03-2018, 04:58 PM   #2963
Supremacy Member

Flicker not the worst spell I have seen on Lesley yet lol. But I strongly agree Lesley should not use flicker (in fact, all mms except Layla and maybe Hanabi).

And one time my team forced my Lesley to have flicker because idiot teammates chose 2 assassins (Lance, Natalie) with retri. Can guess the results la ...
Sometimes knowing the right spell doesn't mean anything too. haha. not hard to watch youtube and copy. But skills hard to copy. Like you see franco using flicker, you think he might be really good and hook and flick enemy into turret. But maybe he's just afraid of dying and use it for escape only.

For lesley flicker is doable still i think since mm are mostly more late game heroes. Though a good lesley will be able to pick the right fight and KS kills with her ult early mid game. So let the mages and assassin farm more first and just focus on surviving. Just surviving and being able to clear minion is better than using retribution and end up keep getting killed. Then once MM gets a few items can farm fast anyway.

I think 2 assassins is okay in this meta (just see lance and gusion). Like even without MM sometimes still doable if the whole team can push to end the game early. 2MM though will be harder to play IMO since it's going to be hard early/mid game. Most of the time you see that 2nd MM pick you know your teammate is probably not aware of team comp already. Especially when you see opponent team have those meta assassins they still pick 2MM. Make games harder than it needs to be.
Alexz_Hong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 05:09 PM   #2964
Arch-Supremacy Member

bought MARTIS finally...
Martis is assassin? I can't see him on my hero page
Old 27-03-2018, 05:20 PM   #2965
Arch-Supremacy Member

he fighter...
Old 27-03-2018, 05:22 PM   #2966
High Supremacy Member

I dunno lah...
I feel skills are for the needs of your gameplay.

The 'recommended skills' are just that are suitable for those who chiong without consequences.

Take my Gusion and Angela for example. I use Purify for them simply because without it, they are sitting ducks when kena skills that cause abnormal statuses.

You have no idea how many unnecessary deaths I avoided by purifying.

No point having retribution when I know my teammates are gonna "I'll take the buff", no point flicker if most of the time the stupid flicker lands you towards the enemy instead of away, no point using inspire when you use it and still die most of the time.

I mean, there are so many available skills, which I see 70% of them are not utlilized by players. Then why have those skills in the first place if nobody is gonna use them?

I still feel if you know what you are doing with the skills, that is enough a reason.

But if I am still gonna be accused of being a 'newbie', so be it. I rather be called names and play in a comfortable manner than to follow like a headless 'anjing' and suffer in the game.

=/
Old 27-03-2018, 05:23 PM   #2967
High Supremacy Member

Did not check my hero page but if he is like the recent newbies, then probably can only buy in through the bundle for the moment?

Correct me if I am wrong.

Anyway just topped up my diamonds already.Now at work later then redeem him.
Old 27-03-2018, 05:29 PM   #2968
Arch-Supremacy Member

bought MARTIS finally...
time to spend $$$$$$$ on diamonds
tansux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 06:00 PM   #2969
Arch-Supremacy Member

Did not check my hero page but if he is like the recent newbies, then probably can only buy in through the bundle for the moment?

Correct me if I am wrong.

Anyway just topped up my diamonds already.Now at work later then redeem him.
can use gol/pts.. i bought him with points
eeLsinneD likes this.
Old 27-03-2018, 06:02 PM   #2970
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sent a request to tan and dan
dun have lei, what is yr id , i add u
tansux is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.