anyone facing issues logging in?

i keep getting stuck at the loading game screen

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
Ok ah. Can log
whatheheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2018, 08:40 PM   #2973
Supremacy Member

Why this game so many indo
Last time pinoy and jndo half half. After AoV came out the pinoy went to play that and lag the hell out of the game so I had to stop playing that not sure how their server is now.
Old 28-03-2018, 03:26 PM   #2974

dun have lei, what is yr id , i add u
grove88. Must type all lowercase if not don't work. Singapore flag one.

If can't find I check my ID and post here. Now working not nice on ML later boss sees
grove88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 05:50 PM   #2975
Arch-Supremacy Member

I dunno lah...
I feel skills are for the needs of your gameplay.

The 'recommended skills' are just that are suitable for those who chiong without consequences.

Take my Gusion and Angela for example. I use Purify for them simply because without it, they are sitting ducks when kena skills that cause abnormal statuses.

You have no idea how many unnecessary deaths I avoided by purifying.

No point having retribution when I know my teammates are gonna "I'll take the buff", no point flicker if most of the time the stupid flicker lands you towards the enemy instead of away, no point using inspire when you use it and still die most of the time.

I mean, there are so many available skills, which I see 70% of them are not utlilized by players. Then why have those skills in the first place if nobody is gonna use them?

I still feel if you know what you are doing with the skills, that is enough a reason.

But if I am still gonna be accused of being a 'newbie', so be it. I rather be called names and play in a comfortable manner than to follow like a headless 'anjing' and suffer in the game.

=/
How will flicker bring you towards enemy just hold and select the direction you want to flicker to.
Dan_Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 07:31 PM   #2976
Supremacy Member

How will flicker bring you towards enemy just hold and select the direction you want to flicker to.
you just exposed someone

KnobKnob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 08:00 PM   #2977
Supremacy Member

You know the game gg when your team mate doesn't ban Johnson or kagura and let them take both
Lost 5 stars yesterday then got back a few today zz
Old 28-03-2018, 08:37 PM   #2978
Supremacy Member

You know the game gg when your team mate doesn't ban Johnson or kagura and let them take both
I'm guessing maybe season ending. Now is left those really last minute ones still desperately trying to climb rank. Those that can make it one already made it. I was happy with reaching Epic V actually considering my account only has like 15 heroes? haha. Started the game too late. at Epic II now like so near yet so far. Seems to reach a plateau for F2P player already and often if i S5 i won't have any decent heroes left to pick. Probably need to own and know how to play more meta heroes to make it easier.

Anyway, just FYI in case anyone don't know. If got AFK from game, can try to invalid match. I encountered an enemy team the other day that did that. Their S5 was AFK during hero selection. so didn't even ban anyone. Just need the whole team to stay in base for 3 mins. It's still risky cause if the AFK guy comes back, then GG. Opponent already gain upper hand. It's still a sh!tty system though, like if the player AFK during mid-game, probably too late to try that already since enemy team can easily push turrets. Hero damage to turrets increases after 3 mins into the game, so if want to do this, do it from the start will be best.

But if all goes well, the match will be invalid. Won't gain or lose stars for the rest. Got a system mail that the AFK player for 8 credit deduction (which is frankly like no big deal?)
Alexz_Hong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 09:00 PM   #2979
Arch-Supremacy Member

Still trying out martis.... He easily die in gank. Must like assessin fly in later... But if u fly in, ur team mates all run u also gg

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT
Computeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 09:24 PM   #2980
Supremacy Member

Ya I saw the YouTube video about afk, they ask each other whether one guy afk, then all recalled to base, then the enemy realised what they did and tried to hit through the center lane but not in time within the 3 mins frame.

When reach selection rank game, no choice but have to get more heroes. Bad thing is the heroes you ok in always get grabbed.
Old 28-03-2018, 10:06 PM   #2981
Arch-Supremacy Member

I really like mantis, super food to use even though I m a mm or mage user, tries a tank build for mantis, manage to survive but can’t kill much but I survived the ultimate from Lesley due to tank build
tansux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 11:13 PM   #2982
Arch-Supremacy Member

grove88. Must type all lowercase if not don't work. Singapore flag one.

If can't find I check my ID and post here. Now working not nice on ML later boss sees
added u with the chinese name, germany flag
tansux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2018, 10:11 AM   #2983

Lol sometimes it happens. Confirm your teammates want to play Kag or Johnson that's why.

Reverse also happen sometimes. Once I was S1, I asked to ban Lance and indicated I want to play Johnson. S2-4 supported me. Last min S5 go ban Johnson . Then before enemy ban he asked me choose Lancelot for him lolol. I told him I don't have.
grove88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2018, 10:43 AM   #2984
High Supremacy Member

you just exposed someone

?? Don't get it
Old 29-03-2018, 10:47 AM   #2985
High Supremacy Member

Dunno ley sometimes I attempt to do quick drag but still end up 瞬間移動 to enemy and die
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.