Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Si bei sianz. First game of the day kenna troll team... Surrender chop chop

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

grove88

Reaction score
Si bei sianz. First game of the day kenna troll team... Surrender chop chop

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT

I got one Ruby steal all the jungle creeps and buffs and last hits. I was Lesley.

I said stop stealing then he said he needs to farm also. Then mid game ask why I so little gold. Then we lost. Stupidity knows no bounds.

He has like the most gold in our team. With no Wizard Boots so not he support zai ok ...

So unless super toxic player buey tahan need rant I just suck thumb :D

Last edited:

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
I got one Ruby steal all the jungle creeps and buffs and last hits. I was Lesley.

I said stop stealing then he said he needs to farm also. Then mid game ask why I so little gold. Then we lost. Stupidity knows no bounds.

He has like the most gold in our team. With no Wizard Boots so not he support zai ok ...

that's a shitty ruby... off tank don't need jungle mobs or buff unless u go steal enemie's...

mcspicyz

Master Member
Reaction score
Waiting for u leh
Ya me too

It's true, I'm e Ruby lol

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
Ha I'm out tonight. Played too much this weekend le ha.

Sent from Sony H8324 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.