Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT
Computeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 08:05 PM   #3092
Supremacy Member

Wa zz all the new heroes all 32k
whatheheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 08:20 PM   #3093
Supremacy Member

I’m using Facebook on android and can’t login the same on iOS when I tried. So is start over like new account. Haha.

So U switch, login back the same fb/moon acc also same back to lvl 1 or heroes/skin intact?
Alexz_Hong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 08:21 PM   #3094
Supremacy Member

Wow 1 shot free spin lol. The other day I try so hard with a few hundred tickets also never tio
Old 17-04-2018, 08:24 PM   #3095
Supremacy Member

I’m using Facebook on android and can’t login the same on iOS when I tried. So is start over like new account. Haha.
I see. A bit wasted though, if you have alot of heroes and bp on old account. Other games can switch, this one the dev too lazy to do anything
Old 17-04-2018, 08:26 PM   #3096
Supremacy Member

I spent a few hundred tickets, got nothing. You’re blessed by RNG gods. Lol. Anyway my account on android also a month or two old only, and at epic v only. Haven’t been playing that Long. So not a huge loss.

Wow 1 shot free spin lol. The other day I try so hard with a few hundred tickets also never tio
Old 17-04-2018, 08:44 PM   #3097
Supremacy Member

Lol ya. I spent about 1k tickets that time on sun's skin though, was because I was trying to get some hero frag to exchange hero. Didn't know lucky spin has hero too.

Oh 1-2mths, then ok. Can get the free heroes again and some of them back at 1/2 price bp.
Old 17-04-2018, 10:22 PM   #3098
Master Member

I’m at Master II, only lost 2 rank games coz of afk teammates TwT
Dun worry, ur game will get better
Switch to iOS so have to start over. Almost every game got feeders AFK one. Most games still can carry since enemy team also not that strong. But some games is really no choice. 4 feeders/afk that just keep chiong into enemy turret to try and kill people and end up dying a lot. unless enemy team stupid, impossible to win. Pek chek one.
Dun need pekcek, sometimes suay only, wish u good luck
Guys any group or squad to join? I am currently stuck at master 1...

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT
mcspicyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 11:56 PM   #3099
Greater Supremacy Member

yea man, idiots , and still can get legend rank , cock ****
I still stuck at GM.
skyline72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 09:24 AM   #3100
Supremacy Member

Dun worry, ur game will get better

Dun need pekcek, sometimes suay only, wish u good luck

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT
Sometimes for Solo Q players, is really see luck one. Hope your team don't cui, or hope enemy team cui. lol.

This one a few days back, can't remember is classic or rank. but on new account so is definitely very very low elo.

3 on my team use execute as battle spell, Alucard completely AFK from start, Miya joined him later on (how loving). That Layla's item build. I'm guessing Tigreal could be a bot. I just ask them to follow me around as meat shield. Thankfully the game dragged long enough for them to build items. I stole lord twice since it's easy to tell whether they are doing lord or not, and epic comeback. lol.
Old 18-04-2018, 10:24 AM   #3101
High Supremacy Member

Hanabi out liao ah?

I stop using martis liao. ****ing fast death. Team noob lagi faster

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT
Play smart with Martis.
Don't be like those Tardis only busy jungling or take part in senseless group battles.

Use his passive speed boost and take down turrets when your teammates are distrating your enemies at the other end of the map.

He is a good silent assassin if you use him right.

Anyway, Hanabi also same case... Invincible but if teammates lousy she dies easily too. Seems she is a good target since enemies are aware of her potential threat they like to gather around and try kill her first.

And while enemies focus on Hanabi, you can expect idiots to jungle around instead of making use of the chance to take down turrets.
Old 18-04-2018, 11:00 AM   #3102

Sometimes for Solo Q players, is really see luck one. Hope your team don't cui, or hope enemy team cui. lol.

This one a few days back, can't remember is classic or rank. but on new account so is definitely very very low elo.

3 on my team use execute as battle spell, Alucard completely AFK from start, Miya joined him later on (how loving). That Layla's item build. I'm guessing Tigreal could be a bot. I just ask them to follow me around as meat shield. Thankfully the game dragged long enough for them to build items. I stole lord twice since it's easy to tell whether they are doing lord or not, and epic comeback. lol.
I’m actually ok with enermy team being good, but the worst thing is when ur own teammates are **** .-.
mozartbeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 11:03 AM   #3103
Supremacy Member

What do you exchange from the hero frag shop?
Old 18-04-2018, 12:55 PM   #3104
Arch-Supremacy Member

Heng SIA
tansux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 02:45 PM   #3105

was maining kagura until i discovered a newfound love for angela ❤️ honestly angela is the best support out there yet shes so underrated and i really cant stand it when players keep running away when i using ulti hahahahhaa

what do yall think of angela??? played 41 matches with her and 68% win rate, played 130 rounds with kagura and 60% win rate

angela is literally my baby I LOVE ANGELA. with angela i can also just focus on turrets instead of splitting my attention btw tur and farming when i play kagura
daaawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.