HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

who here got play mobile legends?

Like Tree1254Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-04-2018, 02:49 PM   #3106

They really ccb.

Anyhow chiong in die, then scold this scold that, then afk.

HAHAHAHA ikr damn annoying one istg and they always leave u to die when u kena gank zzzzz
daaawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 03:24 PM   #3107
Greater Supremacy Member

HAHAHAHA ikr damn annoying one istg and they always leave u to die when u kena gank zzzzz
I kena 1 Johnson ulti to run away.

I use Alice teleport in and ulti, and see him drove away.
skyline72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 03:33 PM   #3108

was maining kagura until i discovered a newfound love for angela ❤️ honestly angela is the best support out there yet shes so underrated and i really cant stand it when players keep running away when i using ulti hahahahhaa

what do yall think of angela??? played 41 matches with her and 68% win rate, played 130 rounds with kagura and 60% win rate

angela is literally my baby I LOVE ANGELA. with angela i can also just focus on turrets instead of splitting my attention btw tur and farming when i play kagura
Omg I LOVE ANGELA she’s so broken with Ruby since she will buy her time for the chain to cc.
Also ikr, I hate it when I use ulti then my teammates retreat instead .-.
mozartbeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 04:13 PM   #3109
High Supremacy Member

was maining kagura until i discovered a newfound love for angela ❤️ honestly angela is the best support out there yet shes so underrated and i really cant stand it when players keep running away when i using ulti hahahahhaa

what do yall think of angela??? played 41 matches with her and 68% win rate, played 130 rounds with kagura and 60% win rate

angela is literally my baby I LOVE ANGELA. with angela i can also just focus on turrets instead of splitting my attention btw tur and farming when i play kagura
I use Angela in Rank mode mostly.
Love to clear my own lane, then check my ultimate cooldown over yet or not, then when I am sure my lane won't have enemies incoming for a while, quickly choose to possess a teammate with the lowest hp who are engaged in a fight.

And Angela is actually what made me neglect Pharsa +_+
Old 18-04-2018, 04:53 PM   #3110

I kena 1 Johnson ulti to run away.

I use Alice teleport in and ulti, and see him drove away.
mostly the js that i play with all noobs one x_x i used to use alice before her rework but now i cui alr
Old 18-04-2018, 04:55 PM   #3111

Omg I LOVE ANGELA she’s so broken with Ruby since she will buy her time for the chain to cc.
Also ikr, I hate it when I use ulti then my teammates retreat instead .-.
omg ya can just use her second skill to slow enemy down and if they try to run ruby can just hook them back damn op

when i play angela i usually ulti assasins (mostly lance if they're good) and fighters orz but angela damn broken with a good grock player too but usually quite rare la
Old 18-04-2018, 04:59 PM   #3112

I use Angela in Rank mode mostly.
Love to clear my own lane, then check my ultimate cooldown over yet or not, then when I am sure my lane won't have enemies incoming for a while, quickly choose to possess a teammate with the lowest hp who are engaged in a fight.

And Angela is actually what made me neglect Pharsa +_+

ive never used pharsa before actually HAHAHA ya the good thing about angela too is that u can use her ulti to teleport from one end of the map to the other to save ur teammates. i usually go top or bottom lane when i use angela ill leave mid lane to mages like kag or harley or mms
Old 18-04-2018, 05:41 PM   #3113
Supremacy Member

I heard both vex and Alice reworked till not bad? But like never see people play them
whatheheck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 06:30 PM   #3114

I heard both vex and Alice reworked till not bad? But like never see people play them
ive only played against vex for one round of classic but i encountered her during brawl for a couple of times she rly quite op now her damage is quite insane with the right build ah but for alice idk leh also dont rly see ppl play her anymore
Old 18-04-2018, 07:50 PM   #3115
Supremacy Member

Ya tried vex during brawl a few times. Quite op
whatheheck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 08:02 PM   #3116
Arch-Supremacy Member

weak ............. without a tank ,angela is just nothing and bull ****. any fast fighter or assisian could easily kill angela when she is alone
tansux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2018, 09:05 PM   #3117

weak ............. without a tank ,angela is just nothing and bull ****. any fast fighter or assisian could easily kill angela when she is alone
LOL all heroes ofc will have a weakness im not saying that angela is invincible or wont be defeated but if u know how to use her well and know how to run/slow the enemies down then there shld be no problem. angela CAN solo lane in early game but during late game angela shld focus on assists and heal. when u use angela, u MUST always be prepared to run. angela is a support, not a fighter or mm. also with decent teammates, angela is pivotal in the game fight she can turn the entire game around as long as she doesnt die/run head first into battle alone during late game
Old 18-04-2018, 10:13 PM   #3118
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ya tried vex during brawl a few times. Quite op
Vex in brawl is gd... Based on u tubers... She is the op mage now... Her ulti cool down very fast.

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT
Computeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 11:49 AM   #3119

How's alice ah? I like to play as her when I just started now.

Now Ranked games can play already?
grove88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 04:17 PM   #3120
High Supremacy Member

LOL all heroes ofc will have a weakness im not saying that angela is invincible or wont be defeated but if u know how to use her well and know how to run/slow the enemies down then there shld be no problem. angela CAN solo lane in early game but during late game angela shld focus on assists and heal. when u use angela, u MUST always be prepared to run. angela is a support, not a fighter or mm. also with decent teammates, angela is pivotal in the game fight she can turn the entire game around as long as she doesnt die/run head first into battle alone during late game
That is because there always will be an idiot who will think, "Whoa. A Support character. ALONE. Must be my lucky day!"

Then jump on her, only to find his/her movement getting slower and slower after each hit taken, then when they attempt to run, BAM! Kena puppet string and stunned.

"You have been slain"

But of course, Angela can tackle at max 2 people, if you are good.

Don't expect everybody else die already left Angela defend against 5 enemies she can walk away alive.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.