HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

who here got play mobile legends?

Like Tree1252Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-04-2018, 04:21 PM   #3121
High Supremacy Member

ive never used pharsa before actually HAHAHA ya the good thing about angela too is that u can use her ulti to teleport from one end of the map to the other to save ur teammates. i usually go top or bottom lane when i use angela ill leave mid lane to mages like kag or harley or mms
I will go center IF nobody else chooses a shooter.

Angela and Pharsa are good center lane defender/poker as well.

To know if you are a good mid defender, you can notice your lane turrets all standing and the other lanes down 1 or 2 each.

And you are certainly a threat that enemies will 2-3 against you in center.

Though you might die often or even lose the game, givea pat on your own back by telling yourself you are playing it right to the extent enemies find you a threat and not your other teammates
Old 19-04-2018, 04:23 PM   #3122
Greater Supremacy Member

How's alice ah? I like to play as her when I just started now.

Now Ranked games can play already?
I got MVP a few times using Alice with no deaths.
skyline72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 04:26 PM   #3123
High Supremacy Member

That being said, I still stand by the fact that whatever medal you receive for your game doesn't do justice to how good a player you are.

You can die alot and zero or few kills/assists yet you are the one who down more than 75% turrets or even be the key to winning the game by stealing base.

or

You jungle alot, keep stealing your teammates' opportunities to grow/money, kill till Savage and get MVP, but in the end your turrets kena stolen by enemies or even worse, lose the game.
Old 19-04-2018, 04:56 PM   #3124
Supremacy Member

How's alice ah? I like to play as her when I just started now.

Now Ranked games can play already?
I think Alice is pretty good now as a semi-tank/support mage. Lots of life steal with Ult, and good mobility with Skill 1. a bit of CC with her skill 2. Her new passive is quite nice late game. After collecting 12/30/60 orbs from minions, get permanent upgrade of 20 magic power/10% spell vamp/ 40 movement speed respectively.

Extra spell vamp plus her ult and semi tank build makes her hard to kill in team fights, especially if you pick and choose the fight location properly (with enemy minions around). Skill 1 to initiate, Ult, skill 2, petrify battle spell. Can soak some damage too. Meanwhile your teammate if they're not idiots will be killing enemy team while they're being sucked try and petrified. She has good mobility too with skill 1.

if push to late game and you get 60 orbs, sell boots for either more tanky items or attack.

But again, whether she's viable in rank will depends on the team comp as well. if your team has quite a lot of CC as well, even better. But if you have noob akai that jumps in and ult and push all the enemy away while Alice Ult is in progress, then less effective. If you're playing with people you know, can be very fun. BUT... as with all games no matter rank or not, I think it's down to how lucky you are in getting good teammates if you solo q. LOL.
Alexz_Hong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 08:17 PM   #3125
Arch-Supremacy Member

That is because there always will be an idiot who will think, "Whoa. A Support character. ALONE. Must be my lucky day!"

Then jump on her, only to find his/her movement getting slower and slower after each hit taken, then when they attempt to run, BAM! Kena puppet string and stunned.

"You have been slain"

But of course, Angela can tackle at max 2 people, if you are good.

Don't expect everybody else die already left Angela defend against 5 enemies she can walk away alive.
when there are idiot team mates that think
highly of themself, of cos, they will die too
tansux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 08:55 PM   #3126
Supremacy Member

I will go center IF nobody else chooses a shooter.

Angela and Pharsa are good center lane defender/poker as well.

To know if you are a good mid defender, you can notice your lane turrets all standing and the other lanes down 1 or 2 each.

And you are certainly a threat that enemies will 2-3 against you in center.

Though you might die often or even lose the game, givea pat on your own back by telling yourself you are playing it right to the extent enemies find you a threat and not your other teammates
bro you have to consider that the game is not about staying in your lane to defend your turret. if everyone stays in their lane obediently you are not guaranteed an advantage to win the game since it is 50/50

at high ranks the mid laner's job is to reach level 4 as fast as possible , clear the current minion wave and then immediately leave his lane to attack either top or bottom lane. You create a 3vs2 situation with yourself being level 4 and both the enemies not yet level 4 (mid laner farms faster since exp is not shared), and you almost guarantee a kill at that top or bottom lane. Then return back to mid lane afterwards before enemy's minion wave reaches your turret to rinse and repeat. This creates a snowball effect into the late game

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT
wadchiuhuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 10:59 PM   #3127

That is because there always will be an idiot who will think, "Whoa. A Support character. ALONE. Must be my lucky day!"

Then jump on her, only to find his/her movement getting slower and slower after each hit taken, then when they attempt to run, BAM! Kena puppet string and stunned.

"You have been slain"

But of course, Angela can tackle at max 2 people, if you are good.

Don't expect everybody else die already left Angela defend against 5 enemies she can walk away alive.
yalor i agree hahaha idk why people always like to do that hais angela also not tank 😞 thats why during late game ur positioning and timing for angela must be good esp when u use ulti u must choose the right person to ulti lor if not ah also gg zzzz
daaawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2018, 11:02 PM   #3128

bro you have to consider that the game is not about staying in your lane to defend your turret. if everyone stays in their lane obediently you are not guaranteed an advantage to win the game since it is 50/50

at high ranks the mid laner's job is to reach level 4 as fast as possible , clear the current minion wave and then immediately leave his lane to attack either top or bottom lane. You create a 3vs2 situation with yourself being level 4 and both the enemies not yet level 4 (mid laner farms faster since exp is not shared), and you almost guarantee a kill at that top or bottom lane. Then return back to mid lane afterwards before enemy's minion wave reaches your turret to rinse and repeat. This creates a snowball effect into the late game

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT
yup yup i agree so map awareness is rly important in the game lor but aiya always got some bugger who always leaves u to get ganked and run away to save himself =_= happens alot when i play angela so i must always be prepared to run :/
Old 19-04-2018, 11:04 PM   #3129

when there are idiot team mates that think
highly of themself, of cos, they will die too
HAHAHAHA of course la so when u play must be smart always know when to retreat if u know u cant dominate the game and dont be an idiot to charge head first and get ganked hais dk why some players always like to 1v5
Old 19-04-2018, 11:35 PM   #3130
Greater Supremacy Member

HAHAHAHA of course la so when u play must be smart always know when to retreat if u know u cant dominate the game and dont be an idiot to charge head first and get ganked hais dk why some players always like to 1v5
I see alot. Very obvious got 3 opponent there and they just chiong in to die.
Old 19-04-2018, 11:54 PM   #3131
Arch-Supremacy Member

when u know the game is as good as gone, d0o u still stay back and hide behind as a coward?
tansux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 12:19 AM   #3132

when u know the game is as good as gone, d0o u still stay back and hide behind as a coward?
actually depends on the scenario itself; when my teammates are moving into gank or push lane obv i will go over to help la but if all my teammates die then also no point going straight into the enemy's territories unless u know u are capable of pushing the turrets quickly or dominating the game. that one is asking for trouble; you'll obviously get ganked and dominated in no time. its important to have some map awareness and see if the enemies are attacking lord and see if i can steal their last hit
Old 20-04-2018, 12:21 AM   #3133

I see alot. Very obvious got 3 opponent there and they just chiong in to die.
ya damn dumb whenever i see that happen im always like wtf what u doing bro
Old 20-04-2018, 01:56 AM   #3134
Greater Supremacy Member

ya damn dumb whenever i see that happen im always like wtf what u doing bro
I almost delete the game away.
Old 20-04-2018, 02:38 AM   #3135
Master Member

Sometimes for Solo Q players, is really see luck one. Hope your team don't cui, or hope enemy team cui. lol.

This one a few days back, can't remember is classic or rank. but on new account so is definitely very very low elo.

3 on my team use execute as battle spell, Alucard completely AFK from start, Miya joined him later on (how loving). That Layla's item build. I'm guessing Tigreal could be a bot. I just ask them to follow me around as meat shield. Thankfully the game dragged long enough for them to build items. I stole lord twice since it's easy to tell whether they are doing lord or not, and epic comeback. lol.
Ya solo Q see lineup also.. If i see my team lineup cui or opponent lineup too imba den i won't use my main hero.. Later drop power..
actually depends on the scenario itself; when my teammates are moving into gank or push lane obv i will go over to help la but if all my teammates die then also no point going straight into the enemy's territories unless u know u are capable of pushing the turrets quickly or dominating the game. that one is asking for trouble; you'll obviously get ganked and dominated in no time. its important to have some map awareness and see if the enemies are attacking lord and see if i can steal their last hit
U sound lik a good player.. Id please..

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT
mcspicyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.