HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

who here got play mobile legends?

Like Tree1240Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-04-2018, 09:12 AM   #3136
High Supremacy Member

bro you have to consider that the game is not about staying in your lane to defend your turret. if everyone stays in their lane obediently you are not guaranteed an advantage to win the game since it is 50/50

at high ranks the mid laner's job is to reach level 4 as fast as possible , clear the current minion wave and then immediately leave his lane to attack either top or bottom lane. You create a 3vs2 situation with yourself being level 4 and both the enemies not yet level 4 (mid laner farms faster since exp is not shared), and you almost guarantee a kill at that top or bottom lane. Then return back to mid lane afterwards before enemy's minion wave reaches your turret to rinse and repeat. This creates a snowball effect into the late game

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT
You have a point with your tactic. But if the center guy leaves to aid, it leaves the center very vulnerable (especially of no turrets are taken down).

If the enemy has sneaky turret stealing players like me, sure will make use of this opportunity to steal empty lane turrets.

I have on several occasions, have enemies running round killing my teammates (or me). They only want kills and the rush of overpowering.

When kena these kind of players, it is only when I will abandon my lane and rush to the furthest lane, away from all the conflicts and steal turrets.

By the time the enemies realized got 1 and up to 2 turrets stolen, either they are dumb enough to continue gangr@ping my teammates and I continue to steal the inhibitor turret, or they fumble trying whether to decide to rush to my side to gangr@pe me since I am alone.

At this point of time if 1 or 2 leaves the team fight, my teammates have higher chance to kill the remainder.

Me and you definitely not suited to play together
Old 20-04-2018, 09:19 AM   #3137
High Supremacy Member

when u know the game is as good as gone, d0o u still stay back and hide behind as a coward?
I rather go in and try my luck and hopefully kill at least 1 person. Or soften them up enough so that after I die the teammate can do the kill shot.

Normally I will spam surrender button. But if my teammates are too stubborn or dumb to understand cannot win, I will just abandon them try steal turrets when they are busy trying to kill one another.

Losing anyway, instead of being part of the Wiped Out group, why not just steal turrets? No loss anyway.

Some more there are times when I do that, enemies are stupid enough to rush to me instead of attacking the base. This buys me time for the idiots to revive and make an Epic Comeback.

This game is actually dependent on how you get into your enemies' heads and play mind games with them. If you are successful, you can play them around.

I think the only role I cannot play is a Tanker. Cos the attack speed slow, your teammates expect you to not act alone, so very hard to steal turrets.
Old 20-04-2018, 09:24 AM   #3138
High Supremacy Member

yup yup i agree so map awareness is rly important in the game lor but aiya always got some bugger who always leaves u to get ganked and run away to save himself =_= happens alot when i play angela so i must always be prepared to run :/
Tell me about that -_-
Everytime be a good teammate, jump in to help struggling teammates, end up die and realize after I jumped in, they all ran away -____-

Angela-wise worse. I possess a dying teammate, and though the enemy's hp very low can be killed, he/she just runs away or go kill jungle monsters instead.

or

I possess a dying teammate kena gangr@ped by several enemies, he/she just continue chiong, end up die and I have to die after that -__-

A waste of my Ultimate skill.
Old 20-04-2018, 09:49 AM   #3139
High Supremacy Member

I wonder what is the max lifesteal threshold...

Last edited by eeLsinneD; 20-04-2018 at 09:52 AM..
eeLsinneD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 04:27 PM   #3140
Greater Supremacy Member

U sound lik a good player.. Id please..

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT
I believe players with brain, will do the same.
skyline72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 04:29 PM   #3141
Greater Supremacy Member

You have a point with your tactic. But if the center guy leaves to aid, it leaves the center very vulnerable (especially of no turrets are taken down).

If the enemy has sneaky turret stealing players like me, sure will make use of this opportunity to steal empty lane turrets.

I have on several occasions, have enemies running round killing my teammates (or me). They only want kills and the rush of overpowering.

When kena these kind of players, it is only when I will abandon my lane and rush to the furthest lane, away from all the conflicts and steal turrets.

By the time the enemies realized got 1 and up to 2 turrets stolen, either they are dumb enough to continue gangr@ping my teammates and I continue to steal the inhibitor turret, or they fumble trying whether to decide to rush to my side to gangr@pe me since I am alone.

At this point of time if 1 or 2 leaves the team fight, my teammates have higher chance to kill the remainder.

Me and you definitely not suited to play together
Natalia one of your main?
Old 20-04-2018, 05:04 PM   #3142

Eh it's standard play for mid to hit lvl4 and gank. That's the best way to snowball. During the first 6 mins of the game it's damn hard for 1 hero to take down 1 turret fast as you still need to clear minions before attacking tower. By then the mid would have killed an enemy on top lane and come back to defend mid by clearing minions..

Sent from Sony H8324 using GAGT
azarel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 05:16 PM   #3143

Ya solo Q see lineup also.. If i see my team lineup cui or opponent lineup too imba den i won't use my main hero.. Later drop power..

U sound lik a good player.. Id please..

Sent from OPPO CPH1607 using GAGT

Moonlight Sonata hahahhaa my icon is the one with the rabbit crying haha
daaawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2018, 05:18 PM   #3144

I wonder what is the max lifesteal threshold...
me too but omg i bought hanabi and her lifesteal is +_+ still trying to learn her
Old 20-04-2018, 05:19 PM   #3145

Tell me about that -_-
Everytime be a good teammate, jump in to help struggling teammates, end up die and realize after I jumped in, they all ran away -____-

Angela-wise worse. I possess a dying teammate, and though the enemy's hp very low can be killed, he/she just runs away or go kill jungle monsters instead.

or

I possess a dying teammate kena gangr@ped by several enemies, he/she just continue chiong, end up die and I have to die after that -__-

A waste of my Ultimate skill.
ya omg the struggles of playing angela and whenever that happens ill be like "just attack when i using ulti pls". damn cb one these players
Old 20-04-2018, 05:51 PM   #3146
High Supremacy Member

Natalia one of your main?
Nah she sneak kill better than sneak steal turrets.

I currently are good with:

Pharsa - most mobile turret stealer
Martis - passive skill makes it quick to take down turret
Sun Wukong - 3 monkeys taking down turrets at the same time
Hanabi - Petal Barrage can hit turrets and minions at the same time
Bane - throw ultimate skill at turret to damage it then quickly go poke other turrets before enemy arrive
Old 20-04-2018, 05:53 PM   #3147
High Supremacy Member

me too but omg i bought hanabi and her lifesteal is +_+ still trying to learn her
I expect her lifesteal to be more aggressive and disgusting than Alucard, Ruby, Bane and even Alpha ley.

But seems still cannot achieve it.
Old 20-04-2018, 05:57 PM   #3148
High Supremacy Member

Moonlight Sonata hahahhaa my icon is the one with the rabbit crying haha
Approve AikawaHajime please~
Old 20-04-2018, 06:03 PM   #3149

I expect her lifesteal to be more aggressive and disgusting than Alucard, Ruby, Bane and even Alpha ley.

But seems still cannot achieve it.
i also dk leh but hanabi need farm alot like rly alot and need farm fast
Old 20-04-2018, 06:10 PM   #3150
Greater Supremacy Member

YES LA! FINALLY REACHED EPIC!
eeLsinneD likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.