Like Tree1254Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2018, 11:46 PM   #3631
Arch-Supremacy Member

Wa u got my ign wrong > its Moonlight Sonata HAHAHAGAGA
lol i just copied and paste with my ign
Dan_Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 12:34 AM   #3632

Tried alcurd, indeed a hero which requires lots of farming.... Late game can be a tanker with the life leece

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT
sillyofme00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 12:56 AM   #3633
Supremacy Member

Complete 1 full...
hmm i wld suggest up all that's avail to lvl45 first, then after that decide if you want to unlock the other emblems (if you haven't). at least for me i will use my magic dust to up my mm emblem to 45 for now (cos v rare to get mm frags), especially all my other emblems are lvl45 already with support emblem max. only then i will decide to see which emblem to max out cos it really cost alot of dust/frags to up from lvl 50 to 60 for each emblems...

Hmm ok, mage and support a bit cui so maybe I'll up a bit then do mm. Mm one does seem harder to get. I'll have to forgo assassin and fighter for now. Fighter's lower cc effect seems not bad though
whatheheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 02:07 AM   #3634
Supremacy Member

That time have poll thought have free hero. Become 30% off....
Old 11-05-2018, 09:11 AM   #3635
Arch-Supremacy Member

Tried alcurd, indeed a hero which requires lots of farming.... Late game can be a tanker with the life leece

Ya.... I die too many times untill I under lvl... Gank I always die first... So no hope liao.

Sorry for the first game.

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT
Computeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 09:20 AM   #3636

Ya.... I die too many times untill I under lvl... Gank I always die first... So no hope liao.

Sorry for the first game.

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT
No worries my Friend, let's play again some other time

sillyofme00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 02:30 PM   #3637

You can still occasionally use Lancelot or Gusion if your team strategise during the banning phase. Just soloQ with a very decent Gusion (200+ games, 60% wr) and he absolutely smashed the enemy after a tough start of the game.

Would be happy to rank with an assassin player as I sucked hard with the role and can never play Lancelot well. My IGN is grove88, or you can ask to join the EDMW group.

Hahaha i rather not bro.. Better master other hero that wont get banned..easier to carry

I use to be rank 1 local gossen. My match 280+ and win rate 64%.. after so long of not using gossen i decided to try during 1 rank game since its not banned then i show off my Win Rate, one guy swap me.. end up 0 kill 11 death lol!

Cos after u use certain hero for some time, you get the muscle memory of how to control them.. then u can play flawlessly.

Ive added u. My ID is Shinobi.
Jason321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 02:40 PM   #3638

Need a team with good hero coordination and its a sure win every match mainly because i notice in rank games especially legend and mythic, they like to pick counter for hero. Example u pick fanny, opponent will take cyclop and saber. Then that same cyclop and saber will keep aiming u till u cant farm and carry ur team.

But if u got good team coordination, example u wanna pick hayabusa or fanny, u get ur team mate to take cyclop / aurora (mage) and saber (or dont let the enemy know ur hero first) then last u pick. so the enemy cant counter

So the trick is to let ur team choose all the possible counter hero for u to use if u plan to carry so the opponent will be left with those hero that is useless against u if ure a assassin user.

I notice any game with cyclop or saber always win most of the time because they can counter alot of hero.

Jawhead is another super painful and annoying hero in early game who can keep disturbing the mage and assassin.

thats why wanna play rank u cant depend on just 1 hero.. u need to master a few hero to play different role and counter.. i notice lower grandmaster and epic those players just want their favorite hero end up always loose.
Computeron and grove88 like this.
Jason321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 03:59 PM   #3639
Arch-Supremacy Member

I love banning akai/lesley if I'm s5. Since i know i have no chance of using them
Dan_Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 05:16 PM   #3640

Need a team with good hero coordination and its a sure win every match mainly because i notice in rank games especially legend and mythic, they like to pick counter for hero. Example u pick fanny, opponent will take cyclop and saber. Then that same cyclop and saber will keep aiming u till u cant farm and carry ur team.

But if u got good team coordination, example u wanna pick hayabusa or fanny, u get ur team mate to take cyclop / aurora (mage) and saber (or dont let the enemy know ur hero first) then last u pick. so the enemy cant counter

So the trick is to let ur team choose all the possible counter hero for u to use if u plan to carry so the opponent will be left with those hero that is useless against u if ure a assassin user.

I notice any game with cyclop or saber always win most of the time because they can counter alot of hero.

Jawhead is another super painful and annoying hero in early game who can keep disturbing the mage and assassin.

thats why wanna play rank u cant depend on just 1 hero.. u need to master a few hero to play different role and counter.. i notice lower grandmaster and epic those players just want their favorite hero end up always loose.
Cyclops getting quite popular nowadays after Kagura lost her shine. I disagree with Saber; my own experience is Saber usually feeds lol. Saber really shines if the team is on par with the enemy, and/or if the enemy has only 1 well-farmed ADC/assassin. He can't snowball as hard as other assassins IMO. Most Jawheads I have seen in ranked are pretty decent and I have no idea how to counter them.

Will invite you for some games when we are both online (so you can carry me ).
grove88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 09:11 PM   #3641
Supremacy Member

ML really #&#£#, give 30% discount for some of the heroes for 3-4 days, then mystery chest free hero need 6 days to claim. If tio the one u buy.....
Old 11-05-2018, 09:22 PM   #3642

lol i just copied and paste with my ign
oops i quoted the wrong quote LOL
daaawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 09:24 PM   #3643

ah hopefully i can master lesley once i buy her. idk why after i start using support/mages, i cant play mms already literally the only mm that i can still play is karrie but lesley is way better than her hahahaha idk why i cant play mms too. my friend says its because of my positioning haha :-/ im starting to train
my assasins already though like karina and lancelot haha one day ill eventually start to play tanks

Last edited by daaawn; 11-05-2018 at 09:45 PM..
Old 11-05-2018, 09:42 PM   #3644
Supremacy Member

ah hopefully i can master lesley once i buy her. idk why after i start using support/mages, i cant play mms already literally the only mm that i can still play is karrie but lesley is way better than her hahahaha idk why i cant play mms too. my friend says its because of my positioning haha :-/
Try to collect the 515 event think. Collect 35 tickets can redeem a free hero. One of them is lesley. Is random of course, so see luck one. I'm hoping for Hylos on my new account.
Alexz_Hong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 09:47 PM   #3645

Try to collect the 515 event think. Collect 35 tickets can redeem a free hero. One of them is lesley. Is random of course, so see luck one. I'm hoping for Hylos on my new account.
oo hehe okay which hero u main ah? nowadays hylos quite popular Ų but i think he quite hard to play? idk???
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.