Old 14-05-2018, 10:36 PM   #3692
Supremacy Member

Lucky not duplicated
Alexz_Hong likes this.
whatheheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2018, 10:50 PM   #3693
Supremacy Member

Lucky not duplicated
The queen of brawl. OP until kena banned. LOLOL.
I have enough hero frag for Chou, but thinking if i should save more for Vexana. I played a few games with her on my team, and enemies were melting in her lane.

She's one of the most annoying mage to deal with in a team fight or in lane. S1 is a AOE crowd control, S2 is a super painful AOE attack. Her passive means anyone with the mark on their head will explode dealing AOE damage when they die (minions included). S3 is continuous damage until you summon a clone that can attack even when you die.
Alexz_Hong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2018, 11:26 PM   #3694
Arch-Supremacy Member

Vex in classic hard to kill ppl.. Map too big.. Unless always in gank.. Brawl.. Ownage

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT
Computeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2018, 11:47 PM   #3695
Arch-Supremacy Member

ok, got harley from the box, not bad, lucky no 10k coin
tansux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2018, 11:53 PM   #3696
Master Member

U won't regret getting vex. I also use hero frag change for vex. Best deal ever done for me hahaha

The queen of brawl. OP until kena banned. LOLOL.
I have enough hero frag for Chou, but thinking if i should save more for Vexana. I played a few games with her on my team, and enemies were melting in her lane.

She's one of the most annoying mage to deal with in a team fight or in lane. S1 is a AOE crowd control, S2 is a super painful AOE attack. Her passive means anyone with the mark on their head will explode dealing AOE damage when they die (minions included). S3 is continuous damage until you summon a clone that can attack even when you die.
Fattyboiboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 12:48 AM   #3697

GM now, Play till sick of afks and indon angst..
Bros and sis if can support my group id 243367
Let's rank together.
riffraff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 01:08 AM   #3698

Sure or not.... Give 50% discount now then give free next event
The Global Challange event has begun! Complete specific quests to accumulate Treasure Map Fragments for a chance to obtain Magic Wheel Potion S, Random Hero Bundles(can randomly obtain hayabusa, Vexana, or Jawhead) and Magic Dust, among many other reward! Event introduction: This event features a total of 5 zones. There are 6 separate missiions in each zone. Complete these quest to get emblem Packs and treasure Map Fragments.
Unlocking Zones: Collect Treasure Map Fragments in your current zone and when you reach the specified amount you can unlock the next zone (granted that its unblocking time has arrived).
Gameplay: The more Treasure map Fragments you collect during this event, the more rewards you can claim! Claiming
Rewards: Rewards can be claimed from the progress bar at the bottom of event interface. Tap to collect them!
Computeron likes this.
raInraIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 08:29 AM   #3699

To buy jawhead or hylos or nay?
Jawhead - 1 vote
Hylos - 1 vote
i think hylos better. he's one of the tanks that im quite interested to get now ahaha idk im just a bit meh for jawhead
daaawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 10:43 AM   #3700
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hylos easier to use. On 2nd skill and chase while whacking can alr
Dan_Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 11:42 AM   #3701

i think hylos better. he's one of the tanks that im quite interested to get now ahaha idk im just a bit meh for jawhead
go for hylos. think jawhead kenna silent nerf. also new fighter coming out which might be good enough for meta.
azarel41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 12:25 PM   #3702
Master Member

I think ruby is e best tank =p

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT
mcspicyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 12:58 PM   #3703
Supremacy Member

TheGlobal Challange event has begun! Complete specific quests to accumulate Treasure Map Fragments for a chance to obtain Magic Wheel Potion S, Random Hero Bundles(can randomly obtain hayabusa, Vexana, or Jawhead) and Magic Dust, among many other reward!Event introduction: This event features a total of 5 zones. There are 6 separate missiions in each zone. Complete these quest to get emblem Packs and treasure Map Fragments.
Unlocking Zones: Collect Treasure Map Fragments in your current zone and when you reach the specified amount you can unlock the next zone (granted that its unblocking time has arrived).
Gameplay: The more Treasure map Fragments you collect during this event, the more rewards you can claim! Claiming
Rewards: Rewards can be claimed from the progress bar at the bottom of event interface. Tap to collect them!
Siao liao get 10k liao
Old 15-05-2018, 01:55 PM   #3704

I think ruby is e best tank =p

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT
lol i also think my chou is the best tank. but the meta disagree with me haha.
azarel41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 03:22 PM   #3705
Supremacy Member

Jawhead quite fun to play though. I always suay though, keep throwing johonson out
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.