HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

who here got play mobile legends?

Like Tree1255Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-05-2018, 01:45 PM   #4216

The reason why you got smashed by Fanny is because many seasoned players used a new account to train Fanny. Nothing you can do about it.

If glass cannon is not for you, do look at Hilda (and Hylos), particularly the former as she seems to have everything that you are comfortable with. Her kit is very simple as well. Her passive triggers when she goes into bushes, giving her a shield and very heavy regen when she's low on HP (and virtually unkillable if you know what you are doing). First skill speeds her up, 2nd skill is a combo skill that slows (or maybe is the first skill which slows, but doesn't matter), and ultimate is a very damaging move that powers up if you kill heroes with it.

And it's just newbies that are rushing mid and diving towers. It works the same as DOTA or AOV usually (never played dota 2 lol, only played the first one). The best way for you now IMO is to go side lane, farmed up, and go havoc. If you stick around mid then you get less EXP and gold, then really team-dependent already, which is a no-no because you should rely on you and yourself only when starting out.

Edit: Oh you played DOTA 1, not the newer one. I remember Tidehunter haha. Idk anyone similar to him, maybe Minotaur? I never played him but people seldom uses him.
+1, Hilda was a solid rec, bought her after the first trial game. I canít quite get objectives with her as easily as MMs and she seems to have this mid game power spike....? Where I was just 1v2ing AIs, that was fun.
mipmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 02:00 PM   #4217

Used backup fund =(
U damn rich, u like have skin for all heroes.... i dont have any
sillyofme00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 02:02 PM   #4218

+1, Hilda was a solid rec, bought her after the first trial game. I canít quite get objectives with her as easily as MMs and she seems to have this mid game power spike....? Where I was just 1v2ing AIs, that was fun.
Yes she shines best during mid-game. You can laugh when lv7 enemy Layla solo your lv9 Hilda in the bush .

When you snowball from mid-game, you can charge in 3 enemies, kill 1 or 2 of them and get out there alive. Then rest a while in the bushes.

She's not too bad at securing objectives. Her first skill gives her a speed boost, making travelling between lanes easy. She would be OP if she can do everything yea?
mipmap likes this.
grove88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 02:05 PM   #4219

+1, Hilda was a solid rec, bought her after the first trial game. I can’t quite get objectives with her as easily as MMs and she seems to have this mid game power spike....? Where I was just 1v2ing AIs, that was fun.
Focus on which type of hero that you prefer to used...

Example
Acidicapple: Mage(cyclops)
Grove: angela, hylos, akai
halal princess: hylos, johnson
Sillyofme: Lesley, Miya, Saber
Dawn: she like to use cute heroes()
Spicy: Pro Ruby user
Old 31-05-2018, 02:14 PM   #4220
Arch-Supremacy Member

Example
A... U using Lesley ah? Opps did I steal ur char when I played with u?

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT
Computeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 02:19 PM   #4221

Yes she shines best during mid-game. You can laugh when lv7 enemy Layla solo your lv9 Hilda in the bush .

When you snowball from mid-game, you can charge in 3 enemies, kill 1 or 2 of them and get out there alive. Then rest a while in the bushes.

She's not too bad at securing objectives. Her first skill gives her a speed boost, making travelling between lanes easy. She would be OP if she can do everything yea?
lol 2v1 in Classic is possible cos ppl bum rush you here (why??????)

went 13/0/0 and now back to work.
Old 31-05-2018, 02:19 PM   #4222

A... U using Lesley ah? Opps did I steal ur char when I played with u?

Sent from Xiaomi MIX using GAGT
No la, only for rank... classic i used any type of hero.... to test them out only

You also another 1, training all sort of hero...

Even in rank, i choose Miya over Lesley mainly because of its ulti...Lesley is damn weak against Hylos, because of its AOE skill
Old 31-05-2018, 02:22 PM   #4223
Greater Supremacy Member

Example
I play Natalia.
skyline72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 02:28 PM   #4224

Example
Ooh this is useful. Lemme lvl up a bit first. MOBAs are the only genre I play so... I can play everything except traditional mid carries ó the exact role varies with the skill floor but Iíve never been good at traditional mages. Positioning and skill shots bad, plus the urge to Rambo sometimes, what do? Tide was cos I was too nub to play QOP/Lion/VS properly (blink into Rosh... hurray). And I played a whole bunch of league supports cos I canít lasthit, and you still need to skillshot with most tanks
Old 31-05-2018, 02:37 PM   #4225

No la, only for rank... classic i used any type of hero.... to test them out only

You also another 1, training all sort of hero...

Even in rank, i choose Miya over Lesley mainly because of its ulti...Lesley is damn weak against Hylos, because of its AOE skill

Gong Xi u reach legend liao! I can use 3 tanks liao.. trying to train a mage hero and assassin hero for ranked as well
Lurker99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 02:39 PM   #4226

Gong Xi u reach legend liao! I can use 3 tanks liao.. trying to train a mage hero and assassin hero for ranked as well
I got the feeling will drop back to epic soon...

Enjoy rank with halal, grove, acidic as they are all very clear of what to do... even if we lose, it must be because of some pro opponent and our skill/teamwork not up there

some public just like to choose funny heroes.
Old 31-05-2018, 02:53 PM   #4227

I play Natalia.
She needs a buff to her farming capability. She not easy to farm with unlike most other assassins, even Saber.
grove88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 03:11 PM   #4228
Greater Supremacy Member

She needs a buff to her farming capability. She not easy to farm with unlike most other assassins, even Saber.
I like a challenge.
skyline72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 03:23 PM   #4229
High Supremacy Member

U damn rich, u like have skin for all heroes.... i dont have any
Where got rich.. I earn like only $2800 a month...
Of course must have skin lor some more on discount. Skins important leh got +8 att/+100hp boosts.

Weak players like me need the extra boost =(
Old 31-05-2018, 03:35 PM   #4230

Haha.... Still Rich...

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.