who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyline72

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All want mm but cannot even farm, then say tank noob. Tanks die because you guys bloody cant do damage!! Please learn to farm properly before you play mm.

Now sick and tired to tank while soloQ. But even if I play assassin, I get tanks like Balmond and mm on team. I was killing spree with Nata and pushed top lane myself, but my team let enemy Lesley godlike. They took Lord after I died then lose.

Last match won as Helcurt MVP only because enemy team also noob. My S5 don't want to pick tank then go pick Nana, so our only tank is CHOU (heng he is good!!). S4 pick Lesley. Both feed in bottom lane. Only won because I eat their Bruno and saber 2-3 times each before 5 min mark. If not our team comp confirm lose until pants drop.

Can carry me? :o

Halah Princess

Reaction score
All want mm but cannot even farm, then say tank noob. Tanks die because you guys bloody cant do damage!! Please learn to farm properly before you play mm.

Now sick and tired to tank while soloQ. But even if I play assassin, I get tanks like Balmond and mm on team. I was killing spree with Nata and pushed top lane myself, but my team let enemy Lesley godlike. They took Lord after I died then lose.

Last match won as Helcurt MVP only because enemy team also noob. My S5 don't want to pick tank then go pick Nana, so our only tank is CHOU (heng he is good!!). S4 pick Lesley. Both feed in bottom lane. Only won because I eat their Bruno and saber 2-3 times each before 5 min mark. If not our team comp confirm lose until pants drop.

Moral of the story: Pro mm/assassin when no one play tank = lose. Pro tank when play with farmless mm/assassin = lose.:s13:

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya... We working adults need to slp at 11.30 liao. If play till 11.50 n ****ing lose tat game.. I asked myself.. Izzit worth it. Lol

Sent from Vivo NEX S 256GB using GAGT

lol i remember i got rank until 12mn on a weekday... got so pissed with losing decided to cheong more... end up lose 5 in a row lol.... end up too du lan to slp!

Prinsloo

Reaction score
Anyone got guess MCS for the jawhead skin? Not easy, think gonna buy instead.

grove88

Reaction score
Star protection card for trios and 5-man teams.

Stop soloQ liao :(

Grock can end your team super early game haha

grove88

Reaction score
Ya met 1 at rank ystd. Chiong to steal our buff. Hit by his skill 1,dmg pretty high.

I play with you right? Almost lost the Estes chao feeder and we no mm.

Thought we would be good in teamfight but Estes cmi. gg.

crain7303

Reaction score
We are lucky. Their fighter did not farm fast enough and I keep farming their buff. Push mid hard and they good to go for the next round .

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6003 using GAGT

Last edited:

grove88

Reaction score
We are lucky. Their fighter did not farm fast enough and I keep farming their buff. Push mid hard and they good to go for the next round .

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6003 using GAGT

Ehhh you r the Hylos right? I tot Pris is the jawhead. So confusiong lol. Good sia we keep gank the zhask u slow him he gg

The MM damm hungry for blood slide towards me with half HP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.