HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

who here got play mobile legends?

Like Tree1251Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2018, 01:41 AM   #4381

hmmmm I think chang'e needs thunderbelt to reduce her squishness ;-; actually she quite hard to play bc of the way her skill works ..... really need to practice aiming and positioning with her
daaawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 06:01 AM   #4382
Greater Supremacy Member

I’m waiting for you here in epic 5
Why you like that.
skyline72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 10:39 AM   #4383

See luck bah, maybe weekends more people spin. I sometimes 400 - 800 tio. Last time see people mention get around 1k ++
Wah. I always scared to use ticket spin. Last time my lolita the free spin tio already.😁
Halah Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:10 PM   #4384

Path to mythic seems unachievable... Sad

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT
sillyofme00 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:11 PM   #4385

Why edmw group got indo nowdays????

Old 03-06-2018, 12:21 PM   #4386

Path to mythic seems unachievable... Sad

Can one jiayou. After L4 really need to team up.

Also the Indo im not racist but I removed a few before from the group liao.
grove88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:26 PM   #4387

Anyone ranking now?? Invite meeee😂
acidicapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:33 PM   #4388

Anyone ranking now?? Invite meeee😂
Go find another Legend I can join lol
grove88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:45 PM   #4389

Can one jiayou. After L4 really need to team up.

Also the Indo im not racist but I removed a few before from the group liao.
Good. Silly also don’t need to be paiseh to exercise yr admin rights and kick out any troublemakers.

It’s not about being racist but this group is set up mainly for EDMWers to organize games. Friends of EDMWers are definitely welcome too!

If really have active indo participating in this thread in a constructive manner they are more than welcome to stay..
Unfortunately most of the them are constantly disruptive by communicating in Bahasa and not understanding basic teamwork in games..
Lurker99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 01:13 PM   #4390

Exclamation Patch Notes 1.2.82 (Advance Server)

I:New and Revamped Heroes
•[Partners in Crime] - Claude, Diamonds 599, BP 32000, Launch Week 30% Diamond Discount

Hero Specialty: A lively, young marksman that beautifully uses basic attacks and deals massive DPS.

Skill 1: [Art of Thievery] - Claude absorbs the movement and attack speed of enemy units in a fan-shaped area. Deals physical damage.

Skill 2: [Battle Hologram] — Claude uses Dr. Rooney's device to create a mirror image at a designated area. The mirror image automatically attack enemy targets. Claude can teleport to the hologram when activating this skill again.

Ultimate: [Open Fire] — Claude and Dexter launch a barrage attack on nearby surrounding enemies dealing continuous damage. Hit‘s only an enemy unit once. inflicting basic damage and activates effects of basic attack.

Passive: [Strength Together] — Dexter helps Claude by attacking enemy units.

•[Gatot-Kaca] Redesigned for awhole new way to play!

Skill 1 :[Blast Iron Fist] — Gatotkaca shatters the ground in front of him. causes Magic Damage and slow affect to affected enemy units, while those at the center of Gatotkaca's skill will experience speed reduction and magic damage every second.

Skill 2 :[Unbreakable] - Gatotkaca charges and shouts loudly towards a designated direction. inflicts damage to enemies in his path and taunts enemy to use base attacks. Charging this skill increases the duration of its effects. After Gatotkaca receives damage, he will launch a devestating counter attack that deals magic damage to ne arby surrounding enemies.

Ultimate: [Avatar of the Guardian] — After shortly charging his attack, Gatotkaca jumps to the designated area, causing a knock-up effect to nearby enemies, dealing magic damage. Enemies near the center of the attack are knocked up into the air for a longer duration.

Passive: [Steel Bones]— Lost HP will be converted to the hero's physical defense. Attacking enemies that possess a greater percentage of their HP than the hero recovers HP.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:35 PM   #4391

II:Hero Adjustments
•[Tigreal]
Resolved an issue that caused Sacred Hammer to activate the second stage after being broken.

•[Kagura]
Yin Yang Overturn: Resolved an issue where this skill had a low probability of reaching a far-away target.

Yin Yang Gathering: Resolved an issue where the cool down guard did not take effect.

•[Aldous]
Contrast — Chase Fate: Improved the target-locking display. Now locked-on targets will be displayed on the mini map.

•[Hilda]
Combat Ritual: Resolved an issue with this skill's description. Activating this skill will increase Hilda's movement speed by 60%.

•[Sun]
Improved the attack speed of doppelgangers, which is now the same as Sun's.

•[Lancelot]
Adjusted Lancelot's HP to 133 from 148.

•[Cyclops]
Stardust Shock: Adjusted Cyclop‘s base damage to 200+ (Skill Level*20) from 185+ (Skill Level)

•[Akai]
Thousand Pounder: Adjusted cool down to 11-8 seconds from 11-7 seconds. Adjusted shield generation to 2.9 from 3.6.

•[Roger]
Bloodthirsty Howl: Adjusted duration to 5 seconds from 4 seconds.

•Battlefield Equipment:

Many players have requested that we adjust existing equipment and make new equipment. Our players have spoken and we have listened. In this update, we have made some major changes to the equipment system, added 5 new equipment items, and added “Active Skills" to equipment for the very first time.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:50 PM   #4392

Wah GG now akai and cycs even more op sia cycs now even more damage
daaawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 03:25 PM   #4393

Yas thats righttt🤩🤩🤩 now i have the urge to buy saber skin
acidicapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 04:18 PM   #4394

Yas thats righttt��� now i have the urge to buy saber skin
Why saber skin?????

Old 03-06-2018, 04:22 PM   #4395
Supremacy Member

cyc got nerfed, read again

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT
wadchiuhuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.