who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grove88

Reaction score
Damm pek chek soloq .. today on leave net net lose 4 stars today haha

Reviewed my history mostly gold medals, though I rmb I did play badly in some games and got a silver. But overall my luck, damm unlucky :(

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Damm pek chek soloq .. today on leave net net lose 4 stars today haha

Reviewed my history mostly gold medals, though I rmb I did play badly in some games and got a silver. But overall my luck, damm unlucky :(
Relax brother... U need stable teammates

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
selena stun really gay op, waiting for it to be nerf... like martis

survival mode was great, thanks to subzero and A4paper

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Argh. my smurf account almost got 27 rank game win streak from start till reach Grandmaster with Alpha. Last game kena 2 feeders and 1 afk, and enemy wasn't that noob anymore. lost. End up took 28 games. But probably enough training already, time to abandon that account and train other heroes. :s13: Now is a good time to make use of hero fragment to get Alpha if you haven't already.

azarel

Master Member
Reaction score
selena stun really gay op, waiting for it to be nerf... like martis

survival mode was great, thanks to subzero and A4paper

ha our 2 games damn relaxing right. i think must land at top right of the map... middle too many ppl liao. v easy to die haha.

tansux

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ha our 2 games damn relaxing right. i think must land at top right of the map... middle too many ppl liao. v easy to die haha.

u r subzero or A4 huh? Pro lei , can be my mentor a not ?

I think the impt thing is we have team work, the game is the same concept as PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, thought it was hard, but seem easy if we cover each other ass...:s12:

I tried playing with other and they force me to cover their ass with estate, end up kena destroy by others...2 selfish ass end up can't even get their direction right at all

Last edited:

grove88

Reaction score

I always land on some f up place can farm. Meet 1 or 2 teams destroyed them then the final team see luck

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
xwkJFUl.jpg

Lol system sot liao? I reported 2 team mates for afk and was successful. Then I go report opposing Franco for using cheat also successful. But he super hook-er also. Every hook I also kena. Once saw him going to hook, I flicker sideways, and I still kena ....

Dan_Bo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Every time hit 5* want progress to next rank then kanna team up to fuking retards...

Anyone got network issues even when your ping is 8ms?like game suddenly stuck

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
xwkJFUl.jpg

Lol system sot liao? I reported 2 team mates for afk and was successful. Then I go report opposing Franco for using cheat also successful. But he super hook-er also. Every hook I also kena. Once saw him going to hook, I flicker sideways, and I still kena ....

0bo15n3.jpg

Dumb system :s13:

Prinsloo

Reaction score
The punishment should have like stacking, 3 times AFK/Feeders get 3 days ban etc. Deduct credit points no use leh.

Dan_Bo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The punishment should have like stacking, 3 times AFK/Feeders get 3 days ban etc. Deduct credit points no use leh.
Everyone report then got use. Will drop a lot. And need hit back 90 to play rank

sillyofme00

Reaction score
I think that nerf kagura damage... I play a few games with it, and nowdays like totally not pain

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.