who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usually 1 mage in a team is good, but can have 2 depending on who are the others. Any more makes it easy to counter-build by the enemy team.

Selena is buff priority yes, she NEEDS the buff :s13:.

Natalia is meant to be this way. I do hope she can farm a little faster early on, because she really cmi at the start, but she would be too OP if that is the case.

Selena buff liao, Immediate ded also no use. :( So angry at myself sometimes.

Im still learning what equips go well with which hero in what scenarios. So hard. Harder than when I was studying for my degree. :(

Can selena and natalia solo lane? I think both are roamers right?

grove88

Reaction score
Selena buff liao, Immediate ded also no use. :( So angry at myself sometimes.

Im still learning what equips go well with which hero in what scenarios. So hard. Harder than when I was studying for my degree. :(

Can selena and natalia solo lane? I think both are roamers right?

Selena not easy to master. Don't worry too much about equips now, just use the default ones or copy someone's else. Even in Epic, you don't need to counter build according to situations.

Roam doesn't mean they need to solo a lane. They can solo mid, but if you are not familiar with their mechanics yet, better to stick to a lane partner. Especially Natalia, she is better with a strong early-game hero to setup for her.

Nowadays here quiet, all migrate to Telegram chat already

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Selena not easy to master. Don't worry too much about equips now, just use the default ones or copy someone's else. Even in Epic, you don't need to counter build according to situations.

Roam doesn't mean they need to solo a lane. They can solo mid, but if you are not familiar with their mechanics yet, better to stick to a lane partner. Especially Natalia, she is better with a strong early-game hero to setup for her.

Nowadays here quiet, all migrate to Telegram chat already

I old people, no have tg de. :(

Sometimes I wondered if reading too much of the build guides actually cloud my own judgement. Some say this build good. Some say that build better.

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also want to complain. Sometimes my own teammates say i noob in vs ai. maybe judge from my warrior border. But if I use pharsa or layla/mika, I usually gold or MVP one. :( Why so judgmental one these people..

nyctophilia

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jus mute them man. Empty vessels make the loudest noise leh~

Later u use ur mvp ask them shuddup~

I also want to complain. Sometimes my own teammates say i noob in vs ai. maybe judge from my warrior border. But if I use pharsa or layla/mika, I usually gold or MVP one. :( Why so judgmental one these people..

grove88

Reaction score
I old people, no have tg de. :(

Sometimes I wondered if reading too much of the build guides actually cloud my own judgement. Some say this build good. Some say that build better.

Download lo :s13:.

Different people have different opinions and different play styles. Most builds will work one, unless its a totally irrelevant item.

For example, if you are Natalia, you buy Demon Hunter Sword and Haas Claws. Even if those items are not-so-good for her (example only!), she still can benefit from them. But if you buy her Concentrated Energy (a mage item), then she totally can't benefit from it, so it's bad.

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I dunno how to tell I get what till the game finishes leh. Hhahaa. No chance to say them back by that time. :s13: Nvm, they happy let them say me. I emo 5 seconds nia.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You guys probably will call me slow, but I just discovered something - RAPID BOOTS WHICH GIVES +100 SPD!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Used it on Pharsa. The mobility is insane. Could fly around to clear lanes and assist kills easily.

But down side is, I was too busy killing minions and saving teammates' butss that I have no time for turret stealing =(

grove88

Reaction score
You guys probably will call me slow, but I just discovered something - RAPID BOOTS WHICH GIVES +100 SPD!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Used it on Pharsa. The mobility is insane. Could fly around to clear lanes and assist kills easily.

But down side is, I was too busy killing minions and saving teammates' butss that I have no time for turret stealing =(

Yea +100 speed after the update

You hoot people or tio hoot den slow down

Last edited:

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Download lo :s13:.

Different people have different opinions and different play styles. Most builds will work one, unless its a totally irrelevant item.

For example, if you are Natalia, you buy Demon Hunter Sword and Haas Claws. Even if those items are not-so-good for her (example only!), she still can benefit from them. But if you buy her Concentrated Energy (a mage item), then she totally can't benefit from it, so it's bad.

Yea.. that day I watched this Selena in youtube. he trying to get 1HKO. If whack with elven S1 then abyssal S1, 3.3K crit dmg with 3 bloody wings. Huat man.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yup my battle messages are off. After games then will 'favorite' them so that I can private message to quarrel with them.

Muahahah

grove88

Reaction score
I dunno how to tell I get what till the game finishes leh. Hhahaa. No chance to say them back by that time. :s13: Nvm, they happy let them say me. I emo 5 seconds nia.

Really can tio called nub versus AI? Wa these people really toxic man.

AI can't lose unless a lot of AFKs, and lose also never mind what ..

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Stack 5 and maybe can outrun johnson. :s13:

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea.. that day I watched this Selena in youtube. he trying to get 1HKO. If whack with elven S1 then abyssal S1, 3.3K crit dmg with 3 bloody wings. Huat man.

With AI, easy cos they charge head on don't hide/evade or do whatever funny stuff. They retreat only when HP is low. Easily get Legendary kills.

With humans, friggin hard to land my shots in Elven Form. Abyssal Form is not very useful if no Abyssal Marks are marked onto enemies =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.