HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

who here got play mobile legends?

Like Tree1249Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2018, 11:29 AM   #4441

U EPIC 5, i legend 5.... let have some competition... see you reach legend first or i reach mythic first... on bo????
I want train heroes first leh then play rank haha i master too few heroes le hehe
daaawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 12:00 PM   #4442
High Supremacy Member

Chang'e's Passive Skill is so confusing.

One moment Rabbit's Blessing to decrease skill cooldown the next moment suddenly become Magic Attack boost -_-
Old 04-06-2018, 12:14 PM   #4443

I want train heroes first leh then play rank haha i master too few heroes le hehe
Just go rank, the feeling will help you for hero training... which is not there for classic matches...
sillyofme00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 12:15 PM   #4444

Thinking of chionging to mythic, but realise i know too few heroes. Been soloing using tank ever since warrior. Found it quite difficult to pick up other roles.
Halah Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 12:25 PM   #4445

I can't play tank mainly because too used to saber n mm... Always hide behind

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT
sillyofme00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 12:38 PM   #4446

Same as me using cyc or harley. Later if i play tank, i scared instead of tanking, i run back
Infid3lity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 12:53 PM   #4447

Same as me using cyc or harley. Later if i play tank, i scared instead of tanking, i run back
For me is i got serious issue in farming fast for an mm or assassin. So i can only tank and play some mage.
Halah Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 01:13 PM   #4448

Chang'e's Passive Skill is so confusing.

One moment Rabbit's Blessing to decrease skill cooldown the next moment suddenly become Magic Attack boost -_-
Hahahaha change needs cooldown items to spam skills she very squishy in early game so try to play safe but then late game when ur teammates more durable to cover u then focus on dealing damage haha use second skill to stun enemies
Old 04-06-2018, 01:14 PM   #4449

Play tank must stay in front haha cannot run behind cos ur team trusting u to tank for them
Old 04-06-2018, 01:36 PM   #4450
High Supremacy Member

Hahahaha change needs cooldown items to spam skills she very squishy in early game so try to play safe but then late game when ur teammates more durable to cover u then focus on dealing damage haha use second skill to stun enemies
I see you jungle alot when you use Chang'e
Old 04-06-2018, 01:41 PM   #4451

Thinking of chionging to mythic, but realise i know too few heroes. Been soloing using tank ever since warrior. Found it quite difficult to pick up other roles.
lol i know how you feel. i started playing ML with only Chou (like 70% of total games all chou)... and shortly after that started to learn more tanks cos friends all use dmg dealing heroes... end up i don't even know how to farm/clear wave/take buff or even engage enemy (cos always cheong front, still thinking i'm chou the ex-immune god lol)...
Old 04-06-2018, 01:44 PM   #4452

For me is i got serious issue in farming fast for an mm or assassin. So i can only tank and play some mage.
just farm man. i think for assassin or mm... u need to build at least 3 core items before hunting enemies... sometimes during early game can help ppl gank but focus should be farming/jungling etc. once u have 3 items liao u can go steal jungle and basically go hunt all the squishies... and always remember to take buff... cannot be shy... play mm or assassin need to be v selfish...
Old 04-06-2018, 02:01 PM   #4453

Play tank must stay in front haha cannot run behind cos ur team trusting u to tank for them
Thats y my mentality need to change as used to either mage or mm where i just sit back and deal dmg
Infid3lity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 02:05 PM   #4454

Same hahaha! Im also dam coward cannot play tank/fighter. My cousin even worse lololol but she likes to play akai. During teamfight always jump in then flicker out and run back to base...🙄🙄 every time whole team genna wipe out except for her... jin jialat
acidicapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 02:30 PM   #4455

Same hahaha! Im also dam coward cannot play tank/fighter. My cousin even worse lololol but she likes to play akai. During teamfight always jump in then flicker out and run back to base...🙄🙄 every time whole team genna wipe out except for her... jin jialat
lol tanks v cham lah... its a qns of trying not to die/feed but at the same time protect the dmg dealer. lol i kenna farked while using akai when i ulti the enemy away from the team mates where they cld have killed them. hahah damn cham.

tanks also need to know when to engage or disengage... and must aim the correct enemy... lol if ulti/stun enemy tank when enemy adc is nearby means u screwed up big time.... need to use alot of manual targetting.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.