HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

who here got play mobile legends?

Like Tree1245Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2018, 02:39 PM   #4456

lol tanks v cham lah... its a qns of trying not to die/feed but at the same time protect the dmg dealer. lol i kenna farked while using akai when i ulti the enemy away from the team mates where they cld have killed them. hahah damn cham.

tanks also need to know when to engage or disengage... and must aim the correct enemy... lol if ulti/stun enemy tank when enemy adc is nearby means u screwed up big time.... need to use alot of manual targetting.
Tanks die fast if your team's DPS is s*** also, so sometimes not cant help it ...

Also if you are going to die, consider if your side can kill their ADCs or not. If can, for me dying to take their non-tanks out can be worth it. Depends on situation lo. If someone obviously dumb and under farmed, don't protect them no matter how much they kpkb, just not worth it ..
grove88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 03:07 PM   #4457
Greater Supremacy Member

Thats why I bought Hylos coz nobody wants to play tank.

Play tank must play with friends 1. If not will die for nothing always. Chiong in and see your teammates run away. Then they will scold you.
skyline72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 03:10 PM   #4458

Play tank must play with friends 1. If not will die for nothing always. Chiong in and see your teammates run away. Then they will scold you.
I remember u like use lesley, am i right??????

also play tank???
sillyofme00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 03:13 PM   #4459

lol i feel u bro. when i use chou and go in cc whole enemy team.... everyone from my team back off... gg liao lol.

tbh hylos is the easiest tank to master now. very direct way of playing. much easier than panda or johnson. loli also another friendly tank to use. single target cc (just pt and click and a huge aoe stun ulti).
Old 04-06-2018, 03:20 PM   #4460
Master Member

Thinking of chionging to mythic, but realise i know too few heroes. Been soloing using tank ever since warrior. Found it quite difficult to pick up other roles.
E coming item update good for tank...

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT
mcspicyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 03:27 PM   #4461
Greater Supremacy Member

I remember u like use lesley, am i right??????

also play tank???
I can play Hylos, Lesley, Alice, Natalia, Karina decently.
Old 04-06-2018, 03:28 PM   #4462
Greater Supremacy Member

lol i feel u bro. when i use chou and go in cc whole enemy team.... everyone from my team back off... gg liao lol.

tbh hylos is the easiest tank to master now. very direct way of playing. much easier than panda or johnson. loli also another friendly tank to use. single target cc (just pt and click and a huge aoe stun ulti).
Ya lo. Akai ulti spin wrong nia lose liao.
Old 04-06-2018, 03:31 PM   #4463

Same hahaha! Im also dam coward cannot play tank/fighter. My cousin even worse lololol but she likes to play akai. During teamfight always jump in then flicker out and run back to base...🙄🙄 every time whole team genna wipe out except for her... jin jialat
That Akai/zilong player we rank with last time was yr cousin?

We ganna whack jialat jialat....
Lurker99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 03:33 PM   #4464

lol tanks v cham lah... its a qns of trying not to die/feed but at the same time protect the dmg dealer. lol i kenna farked while using akai when i ulti the enemy away from the team mates where they cld have killed them. hahah damn cham.

tanks also need to know when to engage or disengage... and must aim the correct enemy... lol if ulti/stun enemy tank when enemy adc is nearby means u screwed up big time.... need to use alot of manual targetting.
I'd catch a grenade for ya
Throw my head on a blade for ya
I'd jump in front of a train for ya
You know I'd do anything for ya
Oh whoa oh
I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight through my brain
Yes I would die for you baby
But you won't do the same...

Last edited by Lurker99; 04-06-2018 at 03:35 PM..
Old 04-06-2018, 04:34 PM   #4465

I see you jungle alot when you use Chang'e
Change like cyclops like that need to farm fast to get gold because she early game weak
daaawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 04:36 PM   #4466

Thats y my mentality need to change as used to either mage or mm where i just sit back and deal dmg
Haha best is be all rounder i last time also mage or mm so always stay behind so when i play tank quite refreshing haha cos im the one in fromt and covering my teammates lol akai a good tank to learn first but i cannot play fighter or assasin cos i dont farm fast enough

Last edited by daaawn; 04-06-2018 at 04:41 PM..
Old 04-06-2018, 04:37 PM   #4467

ya man. I cant really panda. I think panda really need to read the situation well. Got one time play rank i rmb kena force to choose panda. Luckily we won, i think was my 1st or 2nd time using akai and spinning aimlessly lol. Hylos is really straightforward, lolita just starting to get use to it. Been playing tigreal since middle of last season cos nobody really play tank in master below, at most balmond, whom i think doesnt offer much in crowd control. Until GM when i realise ppl are using johnson as tank, thats y just decided to retire tigreal to replace with hylos.
Halah Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 04:37 PM   #4468

Change like cyclops like that need to farm fast to get gold because she early game weak
Go see betovsky gaming on YouTube..
He streams his Chang E gameplay.. damn pro and dominant
Old 04-06-2018, 04:39 PM   #4469

Everyday play change practice aim hahaa
Old 04-06-2018, 04:40 PM   #4470

Go see betovsky gaming on YouTube..
He streams his Chang E gameplay.. damn pro and dominant
Ya I got watch I learn from him de my aiming
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.