who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup my battle messages are off. After games then will 'favorite' them so that I can private message to quarrel with them.

Muahahah

Wa. But sometimes I feel maybe I really noob lor thats why sometimes they say me. I really noob leh. :(

Then hor, sometimes they say in other language like xxxxxxx pharsa wkwkwkw. I'm always like "uhm?"

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unique passives from same item don't stack :s13::s13::s13:

Good what means no need fear 5 x -55spd and duration of 25seconds when dealing/receiving damage

25seconds of ultra slow is sure hell, if I can even last that long in gangr@pes :eek::eek::eek:

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really can tio called nub versus AI? Wa these people really toxic man.

AI can't lose unless a lot of AFKs, and lose also never mind what ..

I just lost one AI match this morning. Lol its a 2 vs 5 match. 3 AFK. Simisai.

My shenxianzz also say play classic lose nvm one. But I HEN stressed. i feel like I drag team down. I ratshyt.

nyctophilia

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHHA last time I also like that. People scold me nub. Then I add them as frends and ask them to apologise to me~

Some people jus wanna discredit u cuz u didn’t choose the char they want u to use, or they think the char u choose is not good.

Jinz narrow minded thinking. Tsk. :/

Yup my battle messages are off. After games then will 'favorite' them so that I can private message to quarrel with them.

Muahahah

grove88

Reaction score
I just lost one AI match this morning. Lol its a 2 vs 5 match. 3 AFK. Simisai.

My shenxianzz also say play classic lose nvm one. But I HEN stressed. i feel like I drag team down. I ratshyt.

Play custom, add the AI yourself. Then no stress practice :).

I also lose AI before cause all AFK. Even you 30-0 also lose.

nyctophilia

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
講華語可以嗎? :s13:

Wa. But sometimes I feel maybe I really noob lor thats why sometimes they say me. I really noob leh. :(

Then hor, sometimes they say in other language like xxxxxxx pharsa wkwkwkw. I'm always like "uhm?"

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With AI, easy cos they charge head on don't hide/evade or do whatever funny stuff. They retreat only when HP is low. Easily get Legendary kills.

With humans, friggin hard to land my shots in Elven Form. Abyssal Form is not very useful if no Abyssal Marks are marked onto enemies =(

Last night my selena boboshoot alot of times. sian man.

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHHA last time I also like that. People scold me nub. Then I add them as frends and ask them to apologise to me~

Some people jus wanna discredit u cuz u didn’t choose the char they want u to use, or they think the char u choose is not good.

Jinz narrow minded thinking. Tsk. :/

Satki vexana. :s12:

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Goes both ways lah.

You can get MVP when you have reliable teammates who do their job, but at the same time, you will bet $#!+ and get zero kills with many deaths if your teammates are too selfish busy steal your kills or jungle around never stick in their own lanes then enemies can afford to roam and do gangr@pes.

At the same time, if your skill is poor or just out of form, if you have good teammates, also won't lose if you do your job properly.

It all boils down to teamwork and setting your priorities right.

Take my earlier game for example. I was using Uranus. But I took turrets as priority in never help in gangfights.

You know why?

COS NONE OF THEM WERE CLEARING LANES AND TURRETS.
Either senseless gangfights or stray around jungling excessively when enemy minions are within reach and attacking our turrets.

And from the way they drop like flies, I know join them also no use just contribute to enemies' Savage counts.

I still stand by the theory of if all 3 lanes got very zai players attack/protect, enemies will not have time to jungle too. Unless they wanna risk losing their turrets.

And so what if they do 3/4/5 vs 1/2? This is the perfect opportunity for the rest to clear their own lanes and steal turrets. Not make use of time to jungle. Your teammates would die for nothing.

But sadly, till now cannot find anyone practising that.

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Goes both ways lah.

You can get MVP when you have reliable teammates who do their job, but at the same time, you will bet $#!+ and get zero kills with many deaths if your teammates are too selfish busy steal your kills or jungle around never stick in their own lanes then enemies can afford to roam and do gangr@pes.

At the same time, if your skill is poor or just out of form, if you have good teammates, also won't lose if you do your job properly.

It all boils down to teamwork and setting your priorities right.

Take my earlier game for example. I was using Uranus. But I took turrets as priority in never help in gangfights.

You know why?

COS NONE OF THEM WERE CLEARING LANES AND TURRETS.
Either senseless gangfights or stray around jungling excessively when enemy minions are within reach and attacking our turrets.

And from the way they drop like flies, I know join them also no use just contribute to enemies' Savage counts.

I still stand by the theory of if all 3 lanes got very zai players attack/protect, enemies will not have time to jungle too. Unless they wanna risk losing their turrets.

And so what if they do 3/4/5 vs 1/2? This is the perfect opportunity for the rest to clear their own lanes and steal turrets. Not make use of time to jungle. Your teammates would die for nothing.

But sadly, till now cannot find anyone practising that.

UrAnus. #giggles

Actually till now I dunno when to guard lane or to roam, especially when I playing natalia. I read most of the times natalia steal turrets one. But I think I will die alot if I steal turrets in vs humans like how i do in vs ai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.