who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now see opposite got fanny need to pray hard noob one. They get rose meteor and athena shield, hide under tower also no use :(

nyctophilia

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got once, I chut my ulti when oppo attacking lord. End up my hantu last kill the lord, lord Attack oppo instead and won.

Damn kelong one. :crazy: :s13:

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's a wonder why my team's fanny is always nonsense while enemies' fannies are always the pros

grove88

Reaction score
Wa... you also play vexana?

Sometimes I choose Vexana if it will help the team comp. But less than 20 matches with her. She fun to use lei, blast every creep to hell and Hantu puppet.

What I mean is most ranked matches have Vexana nowadays. It's not a lousy pick at all - she hurts like hell and damm irritating.

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I choose Vexana if it will help the team comp. But less than 20 matches with her. She fun to use lei, blast every creep to hell and Hantu puppet.

What I mean is most ranked matches have Vexana nowadays. It's not a lousy pick at all - she hurts like hell and damm irritating.

NYC, grove say you irritating. =x #stirshyt

ooh.. so vexana is the puppetmaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.