LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2018, 08:24 PM   #4621
Greater Supremacy Member

LOL you die ah angela need to escape fast haha
I jumped into their base.
skyline72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 08:26 PM   #4622

I jumped into their base.
LOL jialat why u troll haha but if kena stun then can uds la plus in enemy base sure die very fast

Last edited by daaawn; 06-06-2018 at 08:33 PM..
daaawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 08:51 PM   #4623

For me i personally think its best when angela ultis the damage dealer especially in gank unless your teammate kena gank then you want to help him run but at that point in time hildas hp was 3/4 so i see no point plus during the game the one that was dealing the most damage was odette and me so she should have ultied us to give us more boost instead of ulting hilda. also that hilda hadnt really done much damage because all she did was running away even when she supposed to stand in front and tank for us so ya. another thing was that even when our health was running low she didnt even heal us at all la idk if its because of the cooldown or she just want to focus healing hilda instead but i think for angela wise u need to be smart in choosing ur ulti and not just ulti tanks or melee ranged heroes (no point in ulting them if they chiong in and die without dealing dmaage cos angela squishy they will gank u next)

actually see situation for hylos and akai la when it comes to hylos i personally think it makes sense to ulti him when his heath is low because he's a good counter in ganks and can protect teammates well haha ive ultied a pro hylos before and the damage was insane. for akai i usually ulti him if i feel like he needs help in protecting the rest of the team during ganks because when angela uses ulti her target has shield too so it really depends la but when i play angela i think the most effective way of using her is to assist damage dealer. most of the akais that ive played with has a good positioning and they know what they're doing (mostly standing in front and protecting the team and not running away) so i know im not wasting my ulti on them because angela is a support it is important for her to serve her role well an op angela can change the game of the flow.

ps for length
Ya I understand what u meant. I feel Angela really need to trust whoever she ulti on and the person who kena angela ulti also need to trust Angela judgement. Becomes a 2 way trust thing, which is difficult when solo q. Last time when I solo q when enemy is Angela, tough during the laning phase, but all it takes is one mistake when enemy over extend due to false sense of security from Angela ulti. Kena wipe out for nth in the end lose.
Btw nowadays u all play is it lag? I very the lag. 超级lag
Halah Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 08:57 PM   #4624

You're on singtel?

Sent from Sony H8324 using GAGT
azarel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 09:03 PM   #4625

Ya I understand what u meant. I feel Angela really need to trust whoever she ulti on and the person who kena angela ulti also need to trust Angela judgement. Becomes a 2 way trust thing, which is difficult when solo q. Last time when I solo q when enemy is Angela, tough during the laning phase, but all it takes is one mistake when enemy over extend due to false sense of security from Angela ulti. Kena wipe out for nth in the end lose.
Btw nowadays u all play is it lag? I very the lag. 超级lag
Yup thats why angela need to have a good sense of judgement and timing also i early game if i feel like a teammate got potential to dea high damage i will ulti him to see how he plays but if he retreats and not go in when i ulti him usually i wont ulti him anymore unless when he farm up le and start dealing the most damage then i can trust him to carry but cannot always be dependent on angela also esp late game cos skills also need cooldown too hahaha mine sometimes will lag sometimes wont leh

but depends la when climbing up to epic i usually solo q with angela and most of the time i do have teammates who know what they are doing so as long as i know that they can carry then i will ulti him all the way usually when that happens is eiher lance or ruby lol

Last edited by daaawn; 06-06-2018 at 09:09 PM..
Old 06-06-2018, 09:06 PM   #4626

Usually when i play late game with angela i will focus less on ulti and more on healing by spamming first skill haha so i will try my best to position myself so that i can heal at least 3 at a time esp when gank
Old 06-06-2018, 09:19 PM   #4627

You're on singtel?

Sent from Sony H8324 using GAGT
I StarHub leh. My wifi SingTel, lag. My data StarHub, lag also
Halah Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 09:53 PM   #4628
Supremacy Member

I tried the circles 4g also lag abit for 4g, need to click that speed mode?
whatheheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 09:56 PM   #4629

I StarHub leh. My wifi SingTel, lag. My data StarHub, lag also
hmm singtel confirm lag. i think starhub recently at night have lag spikes... but ping still better than singtel lah... playable... my 2nd sim is on my republic...
Old 06-06-2018, 10:47 PM   #4630

Why Singtel mobile & home broadband every single night also laggy ah.. fedup.
No way to work around it?

MyRepublic mobile is playable at night?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT
sellun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 11:24 PM   #4631

Tried m1 broadband, m1 hp & singtel hp

Only m1 hp no lag... Other 2 quite bad

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT
sillyofme00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 11:37 PM   #4632
Supremacy Member

The singtel tech got tell me can pass them an account to see see, but thing is they need to play till lvl 8 to switch account, what's the point
whatheheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 12:01 AM   #4633
Master Member

Haha i think maybe is the build that u r using la viper aka mcspicyz pro ruby can ask him for tips i always play with him de
The wolf is comingggg

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT
mcspicyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 12:17 AM   #4634

The wolf is comingggg

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT
be chang'e and say quick! roger's coming! run!
Old 07-06-2018, 12:24 AM   #4635

MyRepublic mobile confirm playable, cos i signed up spare line just to play mlbb lol. dunno wtf is wrong with singtel tbh... i kpkb but nothing can be changed.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.