who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Legend alot trolls.during draft See u pick mage they also change to mage say they want use mage
If use harith nvm the mage is rafaela, nana, gord, Angela odette

nana and gord in the hands of good player can win games. they are more of support mages so they are good in team fights. gord can peel hp of enemies and let teammates kill them. gord is also good at defending towers.

cutthroat

Reaction score
nana and gord in the hands of good player can win games. they are more of support mages so they are good in team fights. gord can peel hp of enemies and let teammates kill them. gord is also good at defending towers.

Got to agree with this. These 2 are extremely disruptive, esp if the one using them has above average predictive intuition.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Harith damn difficult to use. I wonder how come people can use him until 1 v 3, get 20+ kills i try 1 v 2 tio stun, die. They never use purify also can 1v3

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Harith damn difficult to use. I wonder how come people can use him until 1 v 3, get 20+ kills i try 1 v 2 tio stun, die. They never use purify also can 1v3

harith main damage come from his 2nd skill dash then use basic attack for true damage (calamity reaper and thunder belt). his 2nd skill give him limited shield when used near enemies. also his ultimate will reduce 2nd skill cd when used on it so you can keep spamming 2nd skill non-stop near enemies and easily kill them without fear of dying.

with many recent nerfs, harith become very weak so he need to build cd reduction and tank items for his build. his 1st skill is usually used to clear minion waves, steal kill, kill any dying enemies or in team fights where stupid enemies line themselves in a straight line/group themselves together for unknown reason.

also harith is weak against burst damage and cc so best is to lane together with good tank or fighter.

Last edited:

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
harith main damage come from his 2nd skill dash then use basic attack for true damage (calamity reaper and thunder belt). his 2nd skill give him limited shield when used near enemies. also his ultimate will reduce 2nd skill cd when used on it so you can keep spamming 2nd skill non-stop near enemies and easily kill them without fear of dying.

with many recent nerfs, harith become very weak so he need to build cd reduction and tank items for his build. his 1st skill is usually used to clear minion waves, steal kill, kill any dying enemies or in team fights where stupid enemies line themselves in a straight line/group themselves together for unknown reason.

also harith is weak against burst damage and cc so best is to lane together with good tank or fighter.

I personally witness a 26 kill harith on my team recently he 1v3 kill all
That's what i think also ulti then skid on the mark but enemy stun, kill me. Shield is on

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I personally witness a 26 kill harith on my team recently he 1v3 kill all
That's what i think also ulti then skid on the mark but enemy stun, kill me. Shield is on

harith need good positioning to play well. he is not immune to cc as shield only absorb damage. a good harith player know how to avoid cc and position himself to get kills. need alot of practice. he is not those that you buy him and can easily play him type of hero.

btw what free skin you guys got?

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
harith need good positioning to play well. he is not immune to cc as shield only absorb damage. a good harith player know how to avoid cc and position himself to get kills. need alot of practice. he is not those that you buy him and can easily play him type of hero.

Karrie :s22:

talkonly

Reaction score
Aldous Death skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.