who here got play mobile legends?

Like Tree1328Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2018, 10:31 AM   #5731

Lol losing 2 rds in epic Liao.. back to gm

Sent from Vivo NEX S 256GB using GAGT
Sorry ..... My bad .....

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6003 using GAGT

Last edited by crain7303; 09-07-2018 at 10:39 AM..
crain7303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 11:29 AM   #5732

I've played like maybe 1 or 2 rank games this season only. lol. now just practicing hero using smurf accounts. last season when just started season really jialat for solo-q. This season will wait a bit.
Ya I didn't know it was so bad. They say when season starts got a lot of pros.

I call that bulls*** man.
grove88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 11:37 AM   #5733

Ya I didn't know it was so bad. They say when season starts got a lot of pros.

I call that bulls*** man.
It's true... Just that pro all opponents, while u got the noobs... Haha

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT
grove88 likes this.
sillyofme00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 11:39 AM   #5734

Lol losing 2 rds in epic Liao.. back to gm

Sent from Vivo NEX S 256GB using GAGT
Epic everybody want specific hero, and tank user is really rare for solo q.... Everybody want use mm, and blame tank for unable to protect them...

Old 09-07-2018, 12:10 PM   #5735

Epic everybody want specific hero, and tank user is really rare for solo q.... Everybody want use mm, and blame tank for unable to protect them...

Yah loh u all always blame me..
Iím trying to find the right balance between cheonging into enemy backline and disabling the dps while soaking in damage versus staying close to peel for my teamís dps during team fights
Lurker99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 12:24 PM   #5736

LAI GUYS I GOT ONE DAY BREAK FROM NEXT CAMP ETS PLY TONIGHT
daaawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 01:45 PM   #5737

Yah loh u all always blame me..
I’m trying to find the right balance between cheonging into enemy backline and disabling the dps while soaking in damage versus staying close to peel for my team’s dps during team fights
That's why you have 2 tanks. One to protect backline and one to setup kills. Some tanks better at protecting while others are better in initiation.

Both works to prevent your own adc from being eliminated. If you kajiao their adc enough they can't do damage .
Old 09-07-2018, 02:35 PM   #5738

That's why you have 2 tanks. One to protect backline and one to setup kills. Some tanks better at protecting while others are better in initiation.

Both works to prevent your own adc from being eliminated. If you kajiao their adc enough they can't do damage .
All the afternoon match, all arrow me to use tank.... their hero --> bruno WR 50%, angela, fanny WR 55%, kagura WR 55%).....

Luckily opponent super noob(how they reach epic ar). their hero, lesley, irithel, alucard, chou and lolita...
Old 09-07-2018, 03:00 PM   #5739

Grove what about 3 tank last night wahaha

crain7303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 03:33 PM   #5740

3 tanks tbh no damage one unless your adc rly very good then diedie also must protect the adc haha
grove88 likes this.
daaawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 04:11 PM   #5741

That was very lucky lol .. their Johnson damm noob machiam afk like that. And their team comp is bad for late game with no adc. We just have to survive early and mid-game.

We survived till Lesley was fat, but honestly we almost got wiped. Late game you did so much AoE damage at the front, I poke a bit from the back, and Akai control Fanny. Hayabusa not that useful late game and he has a hard time to burst down 3 tanks. Just saw their Chou bought all the magic resist items only, no wonder Lesley melts him like butter.

Think no one specifically protect me and Lesley but with 3 tanks we just anyhow stand behind can already . But if their Johnson is good actually likely get thrashed already.

Also, Hylos can do A LOT of damage (especially AoE) as long as he has mana/HP, and he's scary with buff late game.

Last edited by grove88; 09-07-2018 at 04:13 PM..
Old 09-07-2018, 04:13 PM   #5742

wah dawn free liao ah. how long more for the camp?

3 tanks... not enough dmg... think we experienced before.... opponent 2 assassns... they split push whole game... even though we lead in kills they took down all our turrets lol. no chance for us to stop them at all cos we don't have enough dmg to wipe them out...
Old 09-07-2018, 04:27 PM   #5743

Anyway I lowly Epic soloQ, the game match me up with all Legends just now.

And if you are Legend now already, means you are probably dunno how many f*** stars Mythic previous seasons. Then my teammates all very zai one Grock 600 matches 75% wr this kind. Damm unfair sia haha ..

But our mid Cyc was real bad (stats so-so, but he didn't roam at all, team die already then he roam and got slaughtered .. duh). And Grock/Vex (yes we have 2 mage because the pros don't give a f ..., according to them) duo top lane lose to Bane. Grock also lose what chance do we have ...

I use Nata and lane with Martis, lane with Alpha and Angela. Which comes to my main point, now I know why Alpha so popular suddenly. Keep meeting those godlike Alpha, they farm f*** fast and assassins can do nothing to them. They can 1v2 you at lv 6 and win. Cyc come gank never target Angela I know gg already .. as expected Angela blink away after silence ends, run to tower and Ulti Alpha and wipe all of us out (my first death). Then just snowballs from there ..

And he now no longer have mana problems with Demon Shoes ..
Old 09-07-2018, 05:16 PM   #5744
Arch-Supremacy Member

What's the recommended build for akai and hylos now
whatheheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 05:21 PM   #5745

Anyway I lowly Epic soloQ, the game match me up with all Legends just now.

And if you are Legend now already, means you are probably dunno how many f*** stars Mythic previous seasons. Then my teammates all very zai one Grock 600 matches 75% wr this kind. Damm unfair sia haha ..

But our mid Cyc was real bad (stats so-so, but he didn't roam at all, team die already then he roam and got slaughtered .. duh). And Grock/Vex (yes we have 2 mage because the pros don't give a f ..., according to them) duo top lane lose to Bane. Grock also lose what chance do we have ...

I use Nata and lane with Martis, lane with Alpha and Angela. Which comes to my main point, now I know why Alpha so popular suddenly. Keep meeting those godlike Alpha, they farm f*** fast and assassins can do nothing to them. They can 1v2 you at lv 6 and win. Cyc come gank never target Angela I know gg already .. as expected Angela blink away after silence ends, run to tower and Ulti Alpha and wipe all of us out (my first death). Then just snowballs from there ..

And he now no longer have mana problems with Demon Shoes ..
yah i see alpha is like the next default carry hero once fanny/lancelot/gusion is banned. he is scary. martis is nothing compared to him now... zzz i suck at him though haha.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.